The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Everybody got mollied by Zoe at the Grand Phoenix grand opening. She got arrested. Adam doubled the dosage of Victor's meds so Victor thinks he is dying and he collapsed with no heartbeat in front of the family including Adam. BUT, the family is on to it and Adam may get his just desserts on Monday. Victoria found out about Billy from Chloe and she's with him instead of with her family and Victor. Theo hit on Tessa. This week on Y&R: Jack and Sharon meet up.

Everybody got mollied by Zoe at the Grand Phoenix grand opening. She got arrested. Adam doubled the dosage of Victor's meds so Victor thinks he is dying and he collapsed with no heartbeat in front of the family including Adam. BUT, the family is on to it and Adam may get his just desserts on Monday. Victoria found out about Billy from Chloe and she's with him instead of with her family and Victor. Theo hit on Tessa. This week on Y&R: Jack and Sharon meet up.
Thanks

Thanks and hope Adam's sinking fast.

That’s my suspicion. Nikki and Nick especially don’t seem convincing.
Do you think Jack and Sharon are gonna have a redo?

I watched Friday's episode today, and I saw Victor's unconvincing death scene. Since when do doctors do absolutely nothing when a patient has no pulse? Hello! CPR! I wanted to jump through the television and perform CPR myself. So odd.

Poor Billy. I can't take watching him suffer. He needs actual professional help. Come on now!

I actually wouldn't mind Jack and Sharon together again. I always want her with Nick, but if that won't happen, I do love both of them and would enjoy watching them both be happy and in love. It would be fun to see Adam's reaction to his best friend and true love getting together.

Jack has always been a favorite of mine. I was fortunate to meet the actor at my family beach house when I was still hot in my 20's. He was staying in the house next store, and I met him walking on the beach. He was very friendly. He had just won a Daytime Emmy, and it was sitting on the mantle of the beach house. His wife put a box of tampons in it to humble him, LOL.

Last edited:

Yesterday's Billy-centric show was the worst episode ever. Terrible. And dumb!
I'm only 1/3 of the way in. That girl looks nothing and sounds nothing like Delia. I wish they found the original actress. Either way, I really didn't like watching it so far.

Can we please get things back to normal?

I'm only 1/3 of the way in. That girl looks nothing and sounds nothing like Delia. I wish they found the original actress. Either way, I really didn't like watching it so far.

Can we please get things back to normal?
I would've loved seeing the original Delia back. This actress' voice certainly wasn't what I would expect from Delia.

$100 says Vickie will be ticked that she missed saying goodbye to Victor because of being with crazy pants Billy. Will she be ticked at: Chloe, Billy, Adam or all of the above? I will guess Adam. So from crazy Chloe trying to kill Adam to crazy Billy and now crazy Vickie. This is getting old.

I watched Friday's episode today, and I saw Victor's unconvincing death scene. Since when do doctors do absolutely nothing when a patient has no pulse? Hello! CPR! I wanted to jump through the television and perform CPR myself. So odd.

Poor Billy. I can't take watching him suffer. He needs actual professional help. Come on now!

I actually wouldn't mind Jack and Sharon together again. I always want her with Nick, but if that won't happen, I do love both of them and would enjoy watching them both be happy and in love. It would be fun to see Adam's reaction to his best friend and true love getting together.

Jack has always been a favorite of mine. I was fortunate to meet the actor at my family beach house when I was still hot in my 20's. He was staying in the house next store, and I met him walking on the beach. He was very friendly. He had just won a Daytime Emmy, and it was sitting on the mantle of the beach house. His wife put a box of tampons in it to humble him, LOL.
Did you meet Terry Lester or Peter Bergman? Bergman's Jack is bothering me right now. He's so deep and loving. Jack was never that way in the past. He was conniving and more self-centered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter