The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Faith told Sharon and Nick she doesn't want to go back to boarding school while Sharon is sick and they pretty much agreed and would figure it out by the time winter break is over.

Yes, I saw that on Friday's show. I'm glad she wants to stay in GC to support Sharon through her illness and that all the adults seem to support her decision to do this.

I'm so tired of the Lola, Kyle and Whatshisname triangle. Let's move on!

Today’s was MTS’s 40th Anniversary episode from last year. Or at least the first half of the episode as they cut away at 1 pm EST. They’re promising a new episode tomorrow. We’ll see...

Today’s was MTS’s 40th Anniversary episode from last year. Or at least the first half of the episode as they cut away at 1 pm EST. They’re promising a new episode tomorrow. We’ll see...

Was it on at all on Tuesday? I didn't remember to turn it on until halfway through and then the impeachment proceedings were already on. Yesterday I was really enjoying that trip down memory lane and would've loved to have seen the other half of it. I had to laugh at myself because for a moment or two I couldn't quite figure out how Nikki had gotten herself arrested for murder between Tuesday and Thursday. I don't remember seeing this MTS anniversary episode last year. I wasn't watching Y&R in its early years. Such fun seeing them so very young.

Yes, the MTS tribute was very nostalgic. I caught it the first time around in 2019.

You didn’t miss anything Tuesday. CBS began its trial coverage at 1230 EST. So Tuesday’s episode was preempted and Wednesday’s was a partial airing of a repeat, so you haven’t missed anything.

I apologize....MTS are the initials of Melody Thomas Scott who plays Nikki Reed Newman.😊 The repeat episode airing in parts of the country yesterday was her 40th Anniversary tribute episode from 2019. She started playing Nikki in 1979.
I was wondering too! I was thinking how is Y&R connected with the letters MTS. :laughing: I have been watching since 1973, so I have loved Nikki from the beginning, and I think I remember seeing that last year. I love looking back.

Looking forward to the return of our regularly scheduled programming.

So if I remember correctly I've seen the first half hour of Y&R the past three days. Does that mean I probably won't ever see the other half of each program because it is broadcast here from 12:30-1:30? And who do you think Adam and Chance have temporarily lost?

So if I remember correctly I've seen the first half hour of Y&R the past three days. Does that mean I probably won't ever see the other half of each program because it is broadcast here from 12:30-1:30? And who do you think Adam and Chance have temporarily lost?
I stopped watching whatever is taped on the DVR this week. I figured that there wouldn't be any new content until we go back to normal. So I guess this means that I need to go through the DVR to see if there's anything I need to see. Why can't they just put it on CNN or whatever news channel they want and leave network tv alone. When we get past this it will be March Madness taking over again, and I will complain about the games not just being on ESPN etc... :headache:

Here’s what we got in the Philadelphia market:
Mon: complete new episode
Tue: preempted completely
Wed: 1/2 of a 2019 repeat
Thu: 1/2 of a new episode
Fri: 1/2 of a new episode

Thursday’s and Friday’s episodes I will complete watching on Comcast Demand.
Wednesday’s I had seen before so I was ok.

I’m assuming it’ll be like this until the trial is over.

Okay so do we know if Thursday was the first half and Friday was the second half?

I wonder if it would be best to watch it on demand.

Okay, so the DVR might not be a good idea. I can watch it On-Demand I guess.

Okay so do we know if Thursday was the first half and Friday was the second half?

I wonder if it would be best to watch it on demand.
They were each the first half of two completely different episodes. There was a crawl that said where the second half of the episodes could be viewed (cbs.com?) due to their being preempted at 1pm by the trial.

They were each the first half of two completely different episodes. There was a crawl that said where the second half of the episodes could be viewed (cbs.com?) due to their being preempted at 1pm by the trial.
Why do they do that? It's not like it is only one city or state being affected. Can't they just put the show on hold until this is finished? Half of one, and then half of another is stupid. Give me a break. :rolleyes2 It's not as if this was a surprise. They couldn't prepare better for this? AAHHH!!!:furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter