Their rides better than other parks?

old lady

DIS Veteran
I heard that their rides are better than in other parks especially the Journey to the center of the earth and submarine ride.

The one ride which is so much better in Tokyo is Pooh's Hunny Hunt. It is a super-headliner. One of the most expensive rides ever built. So expensive, in fact, that I doubt anyone will ever build another one.

Journey is very well done, a dark ride with one fast part and a drop, so it is considered a thrill ride. 20,000 Leagues is not a highlight of the park, but it is good. I prefer Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in DL mostly because it really goes underwater.

Yes, it's true in general.

Tokyo's parks have unique attractions, but the ones which are similar are usually "plussed" or are just in better shape than their counterparts.

Pooh's Hunny Hunt can't even be compared to the stateside versions, it's completely different and much better.

Splash Mountain is much better, POTC is like the Anaheim version, Space Mountain has the upgraded effects like Anaheim plus an upgraded queue....but no music was added.

Monster's Inc. is also unique to Tokyo and not like other attractions.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull is an upgraded version of the one in Anaheim.

Haunted Mansion has some unique effects that I enjoyed.

Tower of Terror follows an entirely unique plot without the Twilight Zone theme, and is very well done.

I could go on and on....lol

Yes, it's true in general.

Tokyo's parks have unique attractions, but the ones which are similar are usually "plussed" or are just in better shape than their counterparts.

Pooh's Hunny Hunt can't even be compared to the stateside versions, it's completely different and much better.

Splash Mountain is much better, POTC is like the Anaheim version, Space Mountain has the upgraded effects like Anaheim plus an upgraded queue....but no music was added.

Monster's Inc. is also unique to Tokyo and not like other attractions.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull is an upgraded version of the one in Anaheim.

Haunted Mansion has some unique effects that I enjoyed.

Tower of Terror follows an entirely unique plot without the Twilight Zone theme, and is very well done.

I could go on and on....lol

I second this!!! Not all of the rides are spectacular, IMO, but the ones that have US counterparts are much, much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter