Theme Parks Photoshoot Timing

UpstartCrow

Earning My Ears
Hi, all!

I'm trying to do some very early/rough planning for our wedding trip/Disneymoon (our 180-day window opens tomorrow). We have a parks shoot (MK and Epcot) scheduled for a few days after the wedding. I know the pickup time is 6 am, but when do they typically finish up for a two-park shoot? We're definitely going to need a good long nap afterwards, but I'm trying to get a sense of how much of an afternoon/evening we might have after that (if any). :rotfl:

Thanks!

We did our photoshoot the day after our wedding.

Think hair and makeup came at 3-4 am and photographer showed up around 6 am. Think we exited MK right as they were letting people saw a mass of people come in. Then it was off to Epcot and were done before 11 am. Definitely have time to do stuff that day, we met up with our friends at Epcot after I brought back the tuxes.

We did AK and Epcot. We were done with our shoots and back at our hotel around 11 AM.

Our Memories ceremony is scheduled for 1/15 @ 11:00am. We are considering a 2 park photo session. Both MK & EPCOT open at 9:00am that day. Do you think it would be too much to accomplish in one day? We are eloping so no guests and other than changing the time for my hair and make up we wouldn't have to change much else.

We are AK and MK and wondering how the timing works? Do they shorten the time in parks in order to fit both in?

We are AK and MK and wondering how the timing works? Do they shorten the time in parks in order to fit both in?

I thought I read that only Epcot can be booked on the same day as another park since World Showcase doesn't open until 11. I don't see how it would be possible to do MK and AK before they open at 9.. you would only have maybe an hour in each park once you factor in travel time.

^^This. If you want AK and MK you have to do them on separate days. If you want Epcot and any other park you can do them on the same day.

Our date for MK theme park photos is not available. Boo. Part of me is a little relieved. Theme park photos meant I had to upgrade my dress. We are going casual - linen for him and flowy guaze for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter