They actually do read letters!

dbond

DIS Veteran
I was in a letter writing mood last week and I wrote a letter with my thoughts and concerns about multiple issues, park hours diminishing over time, changes in park hours and parades at the last minute during our trip last fall, and just my thoughts on the decline of the magic that we've experienced during the past couple of years. I copied the letter to multiple Disney execs, on both coasts and mailed it. To make a long story short, I only signed my name, no phone number, however my return address was on the envelope. They tracked me down. I got a call from a female, she said she was a part of the Disney executive team at WDW, she wanted to verify that I wrote the letter, she was extremely sympathetic to my concerns and assured me that a report would be submitted with my concerns. Now what that means, I don't know, but it was nice that they paid enough attention to my letter to take the time to track me down, make the call, appear to be sympathetic to my issues and all in a matter of less than week. Just thought I would share.

Why not email Scoop? I always get responses to them as well...
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Hi all!

Could someone provide me with a good address to send a letter to? I want to thank and praise the CM's (especially at the All Star Music) for a tremendous job well done on 9/11. My husband and I were there and in the midst of all the terror and chaos, Disney really shined.

Where can I get an appropriate address?

Thanks!
Kristy

Just look towards the top of the subjects page here on the Rumors Board...
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter