They Came With Ma & Pa to Escape Mardi Gras! A February 2020 TR * 7/1 Aulani TR Started & Link Posted

So happy to find your recent TR. I can’t believe you were last at WDW in 2016! Your family is so adorable, I love your DD dress on the first park day. I remember your earlier TR when your kids were so young. The Epcot art festival is one of my favorites, did you see any of the broadway performers? We were in FL from mid December until mid February, I bought an AP, and went to the park intermittently when we were in Orlando. Looking back I wish I would have gone to the parks more often, our daughter lives just north of the MK. We rarely missed watching the nightly fireworks from her front porch when we stayed with her. We had to cancel our April trip, but hopefully we’ll be able to get back to see our DD and grandkids soon.

Our server Ellyn came right over to get our drink order, and she asked if we were going to be trying to head for Soarin’ right after breakfast.

Our server was so good at getting us out in time to get to Soarin' last June also! I really appreciate how they recognize our underlying motives lol

We had heard about this sticky bun on several podcasts & TRs, and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! It was so incredibly delicious!!

🥰 🥰 🥰

Overall, we were all very impressed with this breakfast! The food was very good, the character interaction was great, and we loved the location inside the Land.

It really is a great character meal! Glad you guys loved it too!

I thought Joy’s background was very cute, so I like that the Photopass photographer got one with it all included, and also a close up.

Oo I didn't realize this was where her new location was. It is really cute!

On our 2017 trip, my family split up and the boys went to Garden Grill and the girls went to Akershus. We did this so our grandson didn't have to sit through another meal with the princesses with his sister and cousin. Looking at the menus, I really wanted to try Garden Grill, but I went along with the program.

How nice of the CM to get your bill quickly. That's one of my pet peeves at restaurants, wasting time waiting for the bill.

Glad your DD enjoyed Soarin'. That's still my favorite ride in WDW, but I haven't ridden Rise of the Resistance yet.

Oh my gosh, your daughter took so many adorable photos this trip! How did choose which one to frame?

Splitting up to go to character meals the kids would enjoy separately is a great idea! We looked at Akershus for the princesses, but the food really didn't appeal to us. I think next time we will spend the $$ for CRT for the princesses and for the experience of eating in the castle at least once. DD loves her princesses!!

I find that when we have done the early morning breakfast reservations, the servers are really great about getting you the bill quickly to get you on your way once you finish eating, which is really great. I hate sitting around waiting for the bill too. That happened to us once at Biergarten in Germany, but then we read/heard later that many European countries find it to be rude of them to come ask you if you're ready for your bill because it's considered the server hurrying you out of your meal. Since our server was German, he took quite awhile to bring us our bill, it really wasn't until we decided to ask for it directly.

It has been hard to choose photos for this trip, they both had so many great poses and happy faces!!

What a fun morning! The food at GG looks really good. It seemed pretty quick considering you ate and had character meets in 45 min. Nice your waitress offered to settle the bill while you were still eating. Such cute pictures with Joy!

We found that for character breakfasts, we really enjoy the family style environment over the buffets. Family style just seems to move a little more quickly, and we got lucky that we were first in the character rotation so we didn't wait on any of them to pass our table. Our server was really excellent at keeping the meal moving and getting us down to Soarin' quickly!

It's always nice to have that options when you drive.

It really is! We like having a car with us just to have the option to drive ourselves, even if we fly in. It makes it possible to be more flexible.

Talk about the early bird. I don't think we have ever beat security.

Haha, I'm not sure we ever have either!! It was an odd experience for sure.

This is really great. So nice that she asked.

Yes, she was very intuitive, and she helped the meal move along smoothly without feeling like we were being rushed.

Breakfast does look really good. The character interaction is great too. I've never done breakfast here but we have done dinner.

The food was delicious! Dinner looks really appealing to me too, but I had a hard time selling the rest of the family on it. With so many picky eaters in our family, breakfast is usually the safest choice not to waste a lot of money on food no one will eat!! lol

It's great that he's getting started young with working on his photo skills.

He really loves following in Dad's footsteps!

You can't go to Disney at Mardi Gras and not run into at least one person you know.

That is 1000% the truth!! We have never been at Mardi Gras without running into someone (usually several someones!) that we know!

Very cute pictures.

Thanks!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed Garden Grill, it was one of my faves!

So cool being first in line for Soarin! And even better being off the ride before the park even officially opened!

Cute pics with Joy!!

It was really delicious, and the characters were great. We were very happy with our decision to try a new character meal, and it's hard to go wrong with breakfast.

That was really cool & a memorable experience for the kids. They thought it was so special to be FIRST! And it was nice to get that jump on our touring plan for the day by getting a headliner done before park opening.

I loved her little area!

Glad the Garden Grill breakfast was a success! The cinnamon roll looks like it'd be worth the ADR. :rotfl:
I can't believe your DD was tall enough for BTMRR and Soarin'. These DISkids are growing up so fast! But I'm glad she enjoyed both and was willing to give them a try, that's awesome!

Mmmm, dinner at Via Napoli. I think we can both agree we could use a Quattro Formaggio pizza from there right about now. We sure have earned it with this virtual learning madness!

Honestly, that cinnamon roll was most of the reason we decided to give it a try, and it DID NOT disappoint! It was really good, and hard not to eat too much of it and save room for the rest of the food still coming.

Tell me about it! Last time we were there she was only a little over a year old, and now suddenly she is a big girl riding some headliners! It's so crazy to see how much the DISKids have grown & changed. I was so happy she was so brave, because she was always so hesitant and scared as a baby once she was a bit more aware of the rides & what was going on. I couldn't believe how excited she was to try EVERYTHING!

Oh FOR SURE!!! I would give my left foot to be enjoying one right about now!!!

One day I will try breakfast at Garden Grill! I have heard such good things about it.

Thanks for the update!

It was really really good, and we were all happy with our decision to give it a try! The kids also really enjoyed the rotating restaurant experience.

So happy to find your recent TR. I can’t believe you were last at WDW in 2016! Your family is so adorable, I love your DD dress on the first park day. I remember your earlier TR when your kids were so young. The Epcot art festival is one of my favorites, did you see any of the broadway performers? We were in FL from mid December until mid February, I bought an AP, and went to the park intermittently when we were in Orlando. Looking back I wish I would have gone to the parks more often, our daughter lives just north of the MK. We rarely missed watching the nightly fireworks from her front porch when we stayed with her. We had to cancel our April trip, but hopefully we’ll be able to get back to see our DD and grandkids soon.

It was hard for me to believe it too! After going so often for so long, it was crazy for us to go so long between Disney World trips. They have both really grown in between trips!

We really enjoyed Festival of the Arts! But we didn't take in any of the Broadway performers. We weren't sure the kids would be willing to invest the time into that, but I'm sure it would have been pretty entertaining.

That's really amazing that she lives close enough to see the fireworks! I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip, I hope you're able to plan a great re-do trip sometime soon & get to visit your family!

Our server was so good at getting us out in time to get to Soarin' last June also! I really appreciate how they recognize our underlying motives lol

I feel like the servers are pretty in tune to that, which is SO great! We have never sat around waiting for a bill when in a restaurant for a pre-park opening breakfast.

It really is a great character meal! Glad you guys loved it too!

Yes, we really enjoyed it!

Oo I didn't realize this was where her new location was. It is really cute!

We stumbled upon it ourselves. I knew she had moved but I hadn't really looked into where it had moved. It was nice to catch her with a very short wait also.

Day 3 Continued: Monday February 24th

On our way out of the Imagination pavilion, we somehow squeezed the 4 of us into one of the photo booths.

by disneymom1024, on Flickr

We had to leave Future World at that point to head for World Showcase to use our next FP at Frozen Ever After. Only me & DH have ever done this ride, back in 2016 when we went for the DIS Mega Meet just the two of us. DS was being a bit grumpy about having to ride it, but our Frozen nut DD was pretty excited about it.

With our FPs, we were on the ride in no time, which was great. I really didn’t want to have to brave that standby line.

I’m pretty sure barely any of our ride photos have all 4 of our faces visible. This time it was DS getting completely covered!

We spent a good long time in the gift shop while DD looked at every single thing to decide what she wanted as a souvenir. My aunt had given both kids Disney gift cards, plus my parents had given them both money to spend in the parks. She had a hard time deciding between an Animators Doll kit and a set of Frozen II figurines, but she ended up going for the figurine set. She also decided to spend a few dollars to get a set of Frozen themed pressed pennies to start her own collection.

The wait time for the Anna & Elsa meet was posted at 50 minutes, and none of us was excited about the prospect of waiting nearly an hour for anything. However, it was our last day in Epcot, it was a must do for DD, and it was about the lowest we had seen it any of the times we had been in the park. Plus, we had plenty of time before our next FP and not a whole lot we still wanted to do. So we got in line. The Disney Play app came in handy while waiting and DH and I played some trivia on there. The wait really didn’t feel like it took quite that long, and the queue was very well themed once you got inside the cottage.

Eventually we got into the area where we could actually see Anna & Elsa, and to say DD was excited would be a bit of an understatement.

Then, it was her turn! We got to meet Elsa first.

Continued in next post...

Last edited:

After a great meet with Elsa, we went over to see Anna next.

Anna really liked DS’s Lost in the Woods t-shirt.

DS had decided he wanted a postcard of one of the pieces of artwork he had seen at one of the booths the night before when we had been checking out the Festival of the Arts. So we headed around to hunt for it without really knowing where the booth was located. While we were doing that, I got a text from DS’s friend’s dad, the one we had spotted at Soarin’ that morning (I’ll call her S), and he said S was really excited to be in the same park as DS and he was hoping we could meet up so they could properly see each other. We figured out a good spot and time to meet up, and started heading back towards Future World.

We tried to get a good look at the portrait that was being painted one square at a time. It was hard to get a good photo because there are always so many people around, but Figment was really coming together.

Eventually, we caught up with S and her family so she and DS could visit while we chatted with her parents and compared plans for the rest of the week.

After talking with them a bit, we parted ways. They were going to do more rides, and we spotted Goofy over near us with no wait so we headed over there.

We had some time to kill before we could use our Spaceship Earth FP, and the line was too long to just get in standby instead, so we headed over to The Seas pavilion to look around. We had hurried the kids through the day before after riding Nemo, so we had promised we could go back and just look around and check out the marine life.

The kids really enjoyed the dolphins & manatees, and just getting to look at the fish in the tanks. We took our time exploring and enjoyed not having anywhere to be at the moment.

Eventually, it was time to head back over to Spaceship Earth to use our next FP. Looking back at my notes, we’d had a FP for Nemo this day also, but had cancelled it since we had ridden the day before and didn’t feel the need to do it a second time. Since our plans were taking us to DHS that evening, I poked around the app and was able to book some for Fantasmic. I know it’s not really necessary or anything, but there weren’t any other good ones available anyway.

Feb 2020 03-098

Feb 2020 03-099

Feb 2020 03-100

Feb 2020 03-101

Feb 2020 03-102

Feb 2020 03-103

Feb 2020 03-104

Feb 2020 03-105

Feb 2020 03-106

Feb 2020 03-107

Feb 2020 03-108

Feb 2020 03-109

Feb 2020 03-110

Feb 2020 03-112

Feb 2020 03-113

Feb 2020 03-114

Feb 2020 03-115

IMG_8979

IMG_8980

IMG_8981

IMG_8983

It was pretty funny when we got out into the exit area where they have the huge map on a screen and everyone’s photos travel to where they came from. Look how much yellow is in the Gulf Coast area!

As we exited, we spotted Daisy near the exit with no wait!

We decided we were about done with Epcot for the day and were planning to have a break back at the room. But we had a couple things to do before we could leave. First things first, DS had his eye on a Pluto baseball hat, and he had really been obsessing over it and insisting he didn’t want to wait to see if something else caught his eye to spend his souvenir money on, he just wanted the hat! So we stopped at the shop on the way out for him to purchase it.

Once purchased, we started towards the exit, stopping for some Photopass photos on the way out since we didn’t have any family photos with Spaceship Earth.

UP NEXT: Pool Time

What a great day at Epcot- you guys were able to do so much!

I love the family shots in front of Spaceship Earth and the kids making silly faces lol

How fun that your son was able to meet up with his friend from school. I never realized Mardi Gras was such a popular time to visit Disney. It makes sense.

What a great day for running into characters! I love when that happens.

On our way out of the Imagination pavilion, we somehow squeezed the 4 of us into one of the photo booths.

So cute. Love that everyone is looking in different place.

Only me & DH have ever done this ride, back in 2016 when we went for the DIS Mega Meet just the two of us. DS was being a bit grumpy about having to ride it, but our Frozen nut DD was pretty excited about it.

Of course your Princess had to meet Elsa & Anna.

49785605791_b76ddf52a7_c.jpg

This is so cute!

I helped paint some of the red. I still have some on my shirt.

We had some time to kill before we could use our Spaceship Earth FP, and the line was too long to just get in standby instead, so we headed over to The Seas pavilion to look around.

This is a great place to kill some time. We usually end up spending way more time in here than we should.

Once purchased, we started towards the exit, stopping for some Photopass photos on the way out since we didn’t have any family photos with Spaceship Earth.

Great family photos.

What a great day at Epcot- you guys were able to do so much!

I love the family shots in front of Spaceship Earth and the kids making silly faces lol

Despite the parks being very busy, I think we went in with such a great plan that we managed to get a lot done! I was very relieved for that, because I had been very worried about not accomplishing much due to the crowd levels.

They love making silly faces for pictures, that's for sure!

How fun that your son was able to meet up with his friend from school. I never realized Mardi Gras was such a popular time to visit Disney. It makes sense.

What a great day for running into characters! I love when that happens.

Used to be when I was growing up, it wasn't that busy so it was a perfect time to go. The rest of the Gulf Coast caught on!! It's pretty crowded now, but it is a lot of fun to see who you might run into while you're there.

I do too! I love meeting the characters with the kids (and even without them sometimes!).

Of course your Princess had to meet Elsa & Anna.

This was absolutely a must do for us! My son grumbled over it, but he even enjoyed the meet too. lol

I helped paint some of the red. I still have some on my shirt.

Oh no!! :rotfl: What a souvenir!!

This is a great place to kill some time. We usually end up spending way more time in here than we should.

Same! It's become a must-do now with the kids. They love checking out all of the sea life.

Great family photos.

Thank you :love:

Oops, I just realized I never changed the title to reflect the last updates I posted last week! So if you clicked in here because you noticed the update in the title, you might have missed the ones I posted above.

After a fun morning at Epcot, we were headed back to the resort for a break.

Once we got back to Copper Creek, we had a late lunch. It was about 2 pm by that time, but we had been pretty full from our breakfast. We had our leftover Via Napoli pizza and some snacks in the room. Then we took the kids to the pool for a little while.

P2240017

P2240019

P2240023

P2240028

P2240029

DS really loved that the pool had a waterslide, so he went down that more than once!

P2240031

P2240034

P2240042

P2240045

P2240047

DD wanted to pretend to be a shark.

P2240060

P2240061

P2240064

P2240066

P2240068

After some fun in the pool, the kids and I napped in the bedroom until about 5 pm while DH hung out in the living room.

We were back to the car around 5:20 to make the drive over to DHS for the evening. The kids thought it was cool to see the Sky Liner zipping by overhead.

We were parked kind of far back so we took the tram to the entrance.

We weren’t super hungry for dinner since we had eaten such a late lunch, but we knew we needed to eat something before going to Fantasmic. So we made a quick stop at Rosie’s All American where the kids each had Power Packs and DH and I got a burger meal to split.

Then we went over to see Muppet Vision 3D.

We got there before the pre-show even started, so we had some time to sit down and relax, and DH had some time to explore the pre-show room and take photos.

It was fun getting to see the entire pre-show. The kids loved the part with Rizzo when he comes out dressed as Mickey Mouse and says, “Hello, hi there. Welcome to my park.” Repeating that and dissolving into a fit of giggles got us through many late night bus rides back to the hotel and avoided plenty of would-be meltdowns! It still makes them laugh when I say it to them.

After having fun at Muppet Vision, it was about time for us to head over to the Fantasmic theater. We used our FP, which I still think is entirely useless, and got our seats to wait for the show to start.

DH decided to go grab us a couple of Mickey bars to share while we waited.

IMG_8988

IMG_8989

IMG_2935

IMG_2936

The kids wanted to show off their chocolate covered faces after we finished our treat.

IMG_8992

IMG_8993

IMG_8994

IMG_8995

WHEW! We barely made it through that wait! Finally, it was show time!

Feb 2020 03-137

Feb 2020 03-138

Feb 2020 03-139

Feb 2020 03-140

Feb 2020 03-141

Feb 2020 03-142

Feb 2020 03-143

Feb 2020 03-144

Feb 2020 03-145

Feb 2020 03-146

Feb 2020 03-147

Feb 2020 03-148

Feb 2020 03-149

Feb 2020 03-150

Feb 2020 03-151

Feb 2020 03-152

Feb 2020 03-153

Feb 2020 03-154

Feb 2020 03-155

Feb 2020 03-156

Feb 2020 03-157

DD really LOVED the show! I’m glad DH got some of these reaction shots of her. Some of the villain stuff scared her a little, but she felt better once she saw Mickey defeat them all.

We shuffled out of the amphitheater and the park after the show was over, and took the tram back to the car since we were parked in the very last row of the lot. We were pretty tired by then! It was 9 before we made it back to the car.

We got back to the room and took quick baths and showers to get the kids in to bed. They got a little spoiled on this trip to watching TV while lying in bed to go to sleep because they don’t get to do that at home! Almost anything goes while on vacation, right?

UP NEXT: Laissez le Bon Temps Rouler!

WL has such a nice pool! It looks like your son was having a blast on that slide!

It sounds like you had a really nice evening at HS. I agree that there is no point to having a fp for Fantasmic. We've had the dinner package a couple of times that is supposed to give preferred seating and there is no advantage to that either.

I know I've said it before, but your husband's photography is amazing! He could be a professional!

Fantasmic is the perfect ending for a night. It's my youngest's favorite show. She was in wonder the first time she saw it at 3 it hasn't stopped loving it. Love the pictures of your DD enjoying it too.

Got a little behind!

Cute photobooth pics!

Sounds like DD was in Frozen heaven! And such a great day at Epcot overall!

Looks like you all had fun at the pool!

Love the pics of you guys while waiting for Fantasmic! Glad DD loved it!

WL has such a nice pool! It looks like your son was having a blast on that slide!

It sounds like you had a really nice evening at HS. I agree that there is no point to having a fp for Fantasmic. We've had the dinner package a couple of times that is supposed to give preferred seating and there is no advantage to that either.

I know I've said it before, but your husband's photography is amazing! He could be a professional!

We don't often get pool time on our WDW trips, so it was nice that we got to enjoy the pool at WL this time. It was really nice and never very crowded!

Good to know, so I don't ever bother with the dining package!! We have done a FP twice and both times gotten there and been told the FP areas were full. At least this time we had a better view than before.

Thanks!! He works hard on taking & editing photos.

Fantasmic is the perfect ending for a night. It's my youngest's favorite show. She was in wonder the first time she saw it at 3 it hasn't stopped loving it. Love the pictures of your DD enjoying it too.

I didn't used to like it growing up, but watching my kids enjoy it so much as changed my tune and now we try to make sure we see it every visit. I was relieved DD wasn't too scared, because it can be a bit frightening at some parts.

Got a little behind!

Cute photobooth pics!

Sounds like DD was in Frozen heaven! And such a great day at Epcot overall!

Looks like you all had fun at the pool!

Love the pics of you guys while waiting for Fantasmic! Glad DD loved it!

It did end up being a really nice day at Epcot, and DD was really excited to get to do all the Frozen things! It's really her favorite.

Can't beat a Mickey Bar while waiting for Fantasmic. It's become my favorite tradition!

Day 4: Tuesday February 25th

Laissez les bon temps rouler! It was Mardi Gras day! And we were headed for Animal Kingdom today, so we were up EARLY! We were up at 6:45 and got ready quickly, taking our breakfast to go so we could get down to the bus stop. The bus was there when we arrived so we got right on.

IMG_2941

The bus ride is already pretty long over to Animal Kingdom, but we also had to add in a useless stop at the Contemporary where not one soul boarded the bus! The park was opening at 9, and we got there right before 8 am when they started letting people inside. You might think we were joining the masses headed to Flight of Passage, but we actually weren’t because we had FPs for later in the day and we didn’t want to end up in line for a long time first thing in the morning. However, we weren’t at all sure how the line for Na’vi River Journey would be at rope drop either, and it’s something we definitely wanted to do, but didn’t want to wait a long time for.

Because this was our plan, we weren’t worried about being at the front of the pack heading towards the Tree of Life. We stopped to watch some of the animal keepers feeding birds at the entrance. There were 2 different kinds of birds in the same enclosure, and while one CM was feeding one group of birds, another was distracting the rest with toys & treats.

IMG_2944

We were stopped for a bit on the pathway over to Pandora where there were some nice Lion King photo ops.

Eventually they opened the land up, and it was well before 9 am, probably around 8:30, and we were headed into Pandora for the very first time!

While Pandora has never been something I was clamoring to see, it’s impossible to deny that the Imagineers did an incredible job with this land and the theming.

By 8:35 am, we were entering the queue for Na’vi River Journey while pretty much everyone else was headed to Flight of Passage. There were little only a handful of people heading to River Journey along with us, so we walked right on.

Overall, DH and I agreed with all of the reviews of this ride we have heard and read. While it’s a beautifully done attraction, it’s nothing mind blowing and definitely not something I would have felt fulfilled had we waited a long time for it. The kids really enjoyed it though, and it is the only Pandora attraction DD could experience, so I’m glad we got to do it. The wait time only went up as the day went on.

We were done with the entire River Journey from entering the queue to exiting within 10 minutes. After that, we took our time wandering around Pandora because we didn’t have anywhere else we were rushing off to at the moment.

One of DS’s favorite things to do on previous trips was the Wilderness Explorer stations around the parks. We always forgot to bring his old books with us to be able to complete one entirely, but this time we purposely chose not to bring his old books and start over because they had added more stops in Pandora, and because it would be DD’s first time participating. While the “main” location is located near the front of the park, you can get a book and start your hunt at any of the locations, so we picked up books for the kids and got their first couple of badges in Pandora.

We decided to go do some more stops and collect more badges before doing anything else in the park. The CM was very impressed with DS’s flamingo knowledge!

We caught Russell & Dug walking out to their meeting place, so we hopped in line and met them with no wait! DS had the PERFECT Wilderness Explorer shirt for this, but unfortunately he wasn’t wearing it this day since we were all wearing Mardi Gras shirts. However, they still had a wonderful meet.

DD was a little nervous, so I had to hold her, but she wasn’t scared. And Dug was in love with DS’s Pluto hat and seeing a fellow Disney pup.

Then we went over for another character meet with Mickey & Minnie. We had to wait about 15 minutes or so, but we didn’t really have anywhere else to be so it wasn’t a big deal.

I’m really glad we did this meet because it ended up being so perfect! First, there was a family a few groups in front of us with a 14 month old baby and it was SO FREAKING CUTE to watch her with Mickey & Minnie! She was so adorable, and it brought back so many memories of our kids being that age and interacting with the characters. While the family in front of us were having their interaction, the handler pulled us into the position to be next and put our stuff down and she started talking to the kids about their Mardi Gras stuff. DS was telling her all about the stuff they catch in parades, and then even started talking about how at the St. Patrick’s Day parade in New Orleans they throw food like potatoes, cabbage, onions, and all kinds of other things. The CM thought this was hilarious, so when it was our turn with Mickey & Minnie, she told them ALL about it!

Mickey and Minnie were SO tickled by DS’s descriptions of parades! Mickey was bent over laughing and even went over to the wall to try to compose himself.

They pantomimed making a stew with all of the ingredients we catch in the parade.

Mickey even pointed to a large net they had over in the corner of their meeting area and showed us how we should use something like that to catch things, and I told him we have actually done that before! DS caught a butterfly net one year (seriously, we catch the most RANDOM stuff!) and would stand on the stepladder and hold out the net. People were all too happy to try to land items into the net! Mickey found that pretty amusing too.

It was a great and fun interaction and we didn’t feel rushed at all. The kids were laughing their heads off at Mickey & Minnie laughing, and it was one of the best character meets in a long while. Then we composed ourselves for some nice family photos.

UP NEXT: Dino Bash

What a great interaction with Minnie and Mickey!
It amazes me how much they can communicate without saying a single word!
Your kids seem to have so much fun, the pictures are adorable!! 🥰

Great updates. It looks like the family behind you may have been from New Orleans too...lots of purple green and gold on them! It is really hard to explain the parades to people that have never been. My sister makes some dated throws for a few friends in crews...lots of Zulu coconuts and Muse shoes for some reason. :)

Omg that interaction with Mickey & Minnie sounds awesome! I love Mickey's reactions!

Sounds like the morning was off to a successful start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter