They Let Anyone In these Clubs Now! An Aug. 2017 PTR * TR link! 8/17!*

ariane37

Dis veteran

I've been itching to start this PTR for weeks now and I'm finally doing it! It's me, Ariane :cool1: and this time my DH Steve and I are letting the boys come and we're trying out CLUB LEVEL for the first time!! If you're an old friend who has decided to come along with me again, so happy you're here! If this is the first time you're reading one of my reports,
:welcome:
Still happy you're here :jumping1:
Now, in case you aren't familiar with my cast of misfits, here we are:

My wonderful DH Steve, who fell in love with Disney and has been known to suggest our adults only trips with no prodding from me!

Younger DS Christopher 11, lover of laziness and complaining, hater of flying. Says he'd love Disney so much more if we could drive there in under an hour rather than having to take a 2.5 hour flight there, which is SO unbearable.

Older DS Ricky 15 about to score (yes, bragging a bit with this picture), athlete, lover of food and sleep, wishes Disney had more thrill rides but still enjoys our trips.

Finally the only normal one of the bunch and the true Disney fan, ME:

Not giving my age although if you search my older posts here you'll probably find it; Travel Agent specializing in Disney :thumbsup2, Stay at Home Mom who does way too much for the PTA; comes home from our Disney trips and is ready to go right back. Oh and yes, my picture is from inside Pandora!! If you're following my current dining report you'll also notice my bra is making another appearance in this picture; she just refuses to be contained!

Now that you know WHO we are, I'm sure you're just chomping at the bit to hear the rest of the details: WHEN are we going? WHICH club level are we blessing with our presence? WHY are we allowing the children to tag along this time? WHAT, if any, changes have been made since we decided to go in August?

STAY TUNED FOR ALL THAT AND MORE!

Here!!

Hmmm...maybe I should also be reading your dining report! Sounds like your bra goes on interesting adventures that would be entertaining to read about! :P

Younger DS Christopher 11, lover of laziness and complaining, hater of flying. Says he'd love Disney so much more if we could drive there in under an hour rather than having to take a 2.5 hour flight there, which is SO unbearable.

Oh, I SO feel you, Christopher! I also hate to fly! Our flight out of Maine was only 3.5 hours or so, and I was totally not having it! What a funny guy.

So looking forward to hearing about your plans. (Even if they don't overlap ours anymore :() Club level sounds amazing! I'm interested to hear what you think of the experience. And seeing as I follow the August board...I think I know where you'll be staying... :)

Hi Ariane
I'm here looking forward to another report can't wait to hear the details.
Kathy and I are flying back as I'm typing this gotta love wifi on the planes.
Sad to be leaving but not too sad since this is our second trip in 2 months ;)
Now I can concentrate on our November trip.
That's great you're staying club level!
Your shirt is really pretty.

Last edited:
Following along! And it looks like I'm first!
:wave2: You're #1! Glad you're here, Raeven :)

I'm here! I can't believe you are back so soon. I suppose as a Travel Agent it's good to endorse the product. I'm looking forward to hearing about your latest plans.
Hi Fiona! Thanks for joining!
We've been lucky the last couple years with the frequency of our trips, and having AP's certainly helps! Also helps with the business experience new things as they come out and even old things I haven't done yet :thumbsup2

I'm here! Love the Pandora picture :love:
So glad you're following me once again! And :thanks: about the picture. Wait until you see Pandora, it's absolutely amazing!

Sounds like your bra goes on interesting adventures that would be entertaining to read about! :P
:laughing: It wants to take in the sights at every park!

Oh, I SO feel you, Christopher! I also hate to fly! Our flight out of Maine was only 3.5 hours or so, and I was totally not having it! What a funny guy.
Oh yeah, he's funny alright :rolleyes: No, he is. In the way that he aggravates me so much but at the same time I'm trying not to smile and laugh at what he says and does. He's a pisser! I don't particularly like to fly either but no way am I doing a 24 hour drive with the boys, I think I told you and Nathan we'd end up leaving at least one of the boys on the roadside lol. So I deal with it, since it's the only way to get to my Happy Place!

So looking forward to hearing about your plans. (Even if they don't overlap ours anymore :()
One of a few things I'm not happy about with the changes we've already had to make :mad:

And seeing as I follow the August board...I think I know where you'll be staying... :)
I saw that over there ;)

Kathy and I are flying back as I'm typing this gotta love wifi on the planes.
Aw, the sad part of the trip.

Sad to be leaving but not too sad since this is our second trip in 2 months ;)
Now I can concentrate on our November trip.
I know, we really shouldn't complain, since we both got to go in March and May! And on top of that we both have another trip to focus on :goodvibes
Your shirt is really pretty.
:thanks: Old Navy!

Followed over from your last trip report! Looking forward to reading along as you plan for this next trip! We head down in about a month so taking in everything I can!

Man they will let anyone into the club level and lucky for you they'll let anyone on these PTRs too, which means I'm totally in :P Will have to live my summer Disney dreams through you this year

Oh hello new PTR!!!
I'm excited about August! Not excited about the heat but excited to meet up again on Aug 12th! Yay!!

Oooh Club Level...I wonder where?!?

At least I am still on page one!

this time my DH Steve and I are letting the boys come
:rotfl2:

we're trying out CLUB LEVEL for the first time!!
Nice!

My wonderful DH Steve, who fell in love with Disney and has been known to suggest our adults only trips with no prodding from me!
Can he teach my DH? LOL

Says he'd love Disney so much more if we could drive there in under an hour rather than having to take a 2.5 hour flight there, which is SO unbearable.
:rotfl:

yes, bragging a bit with this picture
As you should!

you'll also notice my bra is making another appearance in this picture; she just refuses to be contained!
I hate to say this but I noticed it right away! Probably because I wear racerback tanks and my bra always shows so I thought, well, there ya go, Ariane doesn't care either! LOL.

Looking forward to more!

Followed over from your last trip report! Looking forward to reading along as you plan for this next trip! We head down in about a month so taking in everything I can!
Hello and :welcome: Glad to have you! I actually read through your current PTR yesterday, just have to get back over there and comment. Your boys are absolutely adorable :goodvibes

I'm here! And your introductions had me cracking up! Too funny!
Hey Fallon, thanks for following! Glad I can still make you laugh :D

Man they will let anyone into the club level and lucky for you they'll let anyone on these PTRs too, which means I'm totally in
We're both lucky we manage to stay within Disney and the Dis's rules, because it's probably just a matter of time before one of us gets booted out!

Will have to live my summer Disney dreams through you this year
Or, OR.................you could come down in early August ::yes::::yes:: :thumbsup2

I'm excited about August! Not excited about the heat but excited to meet up again on Aug 12th! Yay!!
LOL how could we be excite about the heat after experiencing this May :scared: Your Steve better get his Ice Crown contraption patented, and fast!

Oooh Club Level...I wonder where?!?
I shall be disclosing the location soon ;)

At least I am still on page one!
I'm glad you're here wherever you are!

Can he teach my DH? LOL
Hopefully after next week your DH won't need any teaching :bounce:

I hate to say this but I noticed it right away! Probably because I wear racerback tanks and my bra always shows so I thought, well, there ya go, Ariane doesn't care either! LOL.
:rotfl: I've tried so many times and so many bras, I give up. I did recently find a good sports bra I like but so far only have it in white and it came after our trip, so I figure that will be good for racerback tanks and a couple rompers I bought. But otherwise, I don't care especially when I'm down there!

Hi Ariane! I cannot wait to hear all the details...
Hi there! :thanks: For coming by, especially as you're getting ready to head to Florida :cheer2: Glad you're with me again!

I hate flying, too. Much of the problem for me is the intense pain in my ears from the pressure. I started wearing ear planes and that has helped for me.

I am here!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the next adventure!

ounger DS Christopher 11, lover of laziness and complaining, hater of flying.
Maybe Morgan and Chris would get along, I think that is her deal as well, well the laziness and complaining. ;)

Older DS Ricky 15 about to score (yes, bragging a bit with this picture), athlete, lover of food and sleep, wishes Disney had more thrill rides but still enjoys our trips.
All good moms brag when they can.

Now that you know WHO we are, I'm sure you're just chomping at the bit to hear the rest of the details: WHEN are we going? WHICH club level are we blessing with our presence? WHY are we allowing the children to tag along this time? WHAT, if any, changes have been made since we decided to go in August?
Can't wait to hear all the plans!

Jumping in to enjoy the planning and keeping my fingers crossed for a possible dismeet this summer!

Following along and looking forward to another fabulous report! :flower1: And also to say that I recently started following you on Facebook, in case you were wondering who that random weirdo Christi Miller was :laughing:

I hate flying, too. Much of the problem for me is the intense pain in my ears from the pressure. I started wearing ear planes and that has helped for me.
We've tried everything with Chris because the first couple times we flew, his ears bothering him was definitely one of the things that made him not like it. Now he just likes to complain!

I am here!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the next adventure!
Hi Ariella, glad you're here!!

Maybe Morgan and Chris would get along, I think that is her deal as well, well the laziness and complaining. ;)
Next time you're in Fishkill we'll introduce them. And hope they don't start complaining about each other :laughing:

Jumping in to enjoy the planning and keeping my fingers crossed for a possible dismeet this summer!
:welcome: I'm glad you came over! I was REALLY looking forward to meeting you in August but, here's a not so fun spoiler - our dates no longer overlap :( Not my fault, it's these darn kids!! We'll both just have to keep planning trips until it happens :thumbsup2
Following along and looking forward to another fabulous report! :flower1:
Hi Christi, thank you for the nice compliment on my reports and :thanks: for following again!

And also to say that I recently started following you on Facebook, in case you were wondering who that random weirdo Christi Miller was :laughing:
LOL, I'm glad you told me this is you, the country's #1 Hanson fan! When someone friends me on FB now I assume they "know" me either from the Dis or one of the local groups I post my TA info. on. So when I saw where you live I figured, "The Dis" :goodvibes

I'll be following along! I jumped over here your last trip report where I was lurking :P Excited to follow along

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts