Things Disney Offers But Doesn't Advertise (New)

In Epcot they sell passports with a bifold of pages & stickers for each country. If you go to the Kidcot stations & ask them to write you a message in their native language on their country's page, they will. And they'll stamp your passport too.

My husband and I have a tradition we started on our honeymoon where we asked for some message they wished to share with us. All the CMs were so excited to talk with us & write a wonderful message. They'd even translate it in English just underneath.

Each year we go on our anniversary and have another passport we get filled. I have a keepsake box I keep them in.

It's a wonderful souvenir that is personalized. Plus I think it's only $12 for the passport. Really reasonable for such a great memento. We've made some great CM connections doing this. Which is honestly one of the highlights of our trips. We love talking with CMs and finding out interesting stuff about their homes and Disney experiences.
This is awesome

What is that?

A very simple, short announcement marking that the park is officially closed accompanied by a short clip of music and the castle briefly lighting up and then dimming. It's a nice end to the evening if you happen to still be in the park but its not something that I would recommend staying for especially. It lasts maybe 2 minutes or so.

That's true, but it's no longer advertised or promoted by Disney, it just happens. It's a really fun night. They're selective about who they let into the Fort, so it's best to arrive by WDW transportation.

They're not selective, no one gets in. Only way to gain access by being a guest there, a reservation through one of the restaurants, or through WDW Transportation as you stated, since that would imply you're a guest. You can either arrive by boat, or use one of the buses. I cannot confirm if you'd gain access by using a Minnie Van if you're not a resort guest. They are being very strict due to the amount of people who pour in for not only the holidays, but due people having a habit of stealing bikes.

Wow I had no idea they offered those! My daughter loves to draw and was really upset they don't have them at HS anymore. Now I wish we were staying there, I was considering it but chose Port Orleans. Thanks for mentioning. I'll have to look into staying there next time.
You don't have to stay there to go to the art of animation class. It's free and available to ALL WDW guests!

Disney offers a free, though unadvertised service of lightening your wallet. The Disney magic can make even the fattest wallet empty in a jiffy.

For the serious minded, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Fun for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!