things happen in 3s - so rest of my vacas are ok now

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
1) ------
2) the man fell of the mountain
3) Delta changed our Nov flights

so I guess it's safe to say my other vaca plans will be okay now

:rolleyes:

Good to know. Some people have all the bad luck. Never mind that you actually get to take vacations.

You're right. You should be fine now. :D

Does the "man" falling off the mountain really rank up there with yor cruise being cancelled?? :confused:

Our next planned trip (after our Nov "cruise") is going to Lincoln, NH just a few miles from where the man was on the mountain. July 4th wknd. I had plans to take DS to see him.

I had plans to take DS to see him.

You had plans to see this guy and THEN he fell off a mountain? Or since he fell of a mountain you're taking your son to see him? :confused:

You know, I had no plans to visit the old man on the mountain rock formation but when I heard it had fallen I was disappointed that I never took a trip there and saw it for myself. Guess I'd better get out to see the grand canyon before something happens to it too! Come to think of it, I haven't seen very much of America at all. I'd better get busy, lol.

oh THAT!!! I did hear about that, but wasn't sure what guy fell off the mountain (thought maybe se was referring to the guy who had to cut off part of his arm when hiking/camping) thanks jipsy! LOL

yup and ya know none of it matters since I got that phone call about my brother this morning

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
yup and ya know none of it matters since I got that phone call about my brother this morning

Sure puts things in perspective doesn't it?

I'm sorry about your brother. I hope he has a swift and complete recovery.

Bev

I'm sorry to hear about your brother IGTD.

You're right in that none of it matters -- what makes vacations special is not the things or the sights but getting to spend time with the fun people in your life.

The cruise, the Man, and whatever else it is or was that "ruined" one of your trips --- it just isn't significant.

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney

I am saddened that you had to have something hit this close to home to finally see why things like a cancelled cruise and changed airline times are not a crisis to many. Vacations are wonderful, but not the most important thing in life - life itself is.

My best to your brother and the rest of the family. May he make a quick and full recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter