Things that Disney fans HATE!

When it takes forever to hear back if you got accepted for the Disney College Program. :'(
A lot of my friends have gotten accepted. I interviewed over a month ago and this wait is killing me!

I hate :furious: when my favorite rides are under refurb when we're there. My classmates always ask "wait, you're going to Disney again? Doesn't that get boring?" Nope, never ever. :goodvibes

When it takes forever to hear back if you got accepted for the Disney College Program. :'(
A lot of my friends have gotten accepted. I interviewed over a month ago and this wait is killing me!

RT RT RTTTT

What!?! How are you not accepted? It's so weird how they do it. Sending pixie dust you'll be accepted soon! I'm hoping this Leap Day will be super magical.

How are YOU not accepted?????? Pixie dust to you!!!!!!!! They're probably just waiting to accept us both on the same day so we can party together.

How are YOU not accepted?????? Pixie dust to you!!!!!!!! They're probably just waiting to accept us both on the same day so we can party together.
Apparently having experience at Legoland, a major resort, and a party place plus being a big Disney fan doesn't get you an acceptance quickly lol. I've been really stressed this week but am feeling better today. Most of the roles I'm going for (Concierge, Convention Guide, and Front Desk are my top three.) are competitive. Those take longer. I'm in a group chat with people in progress and they are going for similar things so let's hope I get one of those! Very few acceptances for the roles I want have gone out. Yes they want us to get accepted and party together!:stitch::simba::goofy::ccat:

When my friends say I always want to see the new Disney movie in the theater and they think it is so childish.

When people complain about teenagers at the parks. Okay, if they really are misbehaved, I see your point, but sometimes it seems like they're really just genuinely excited and happy and people react like they're misbehaved little kids but worse

When I see products in stores displaying this Elsa:
Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 6.35.32 PM.png

instead of this one:
Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 6.35.52 PM.png

I don't really know why, but it's wrong. The dress is wrong, the lashes are wrong and I feel like she looks eviler in the first idk.

Attachments

• 11f9775d-46d5-49db-8327-143862886700.jpg
    11f9775d-46d5-49db-8327-143862886700.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 1
I hate going to Disney with anybody other than my family. Like this year I'm going with my dance studio and it will be hectic because they don't know how to "do Disney" like my family does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!