Things To Do At Epcot With A 4yrs Old??

ritu_card

Earning My Ears
I would like to know what attractions to cover with a 4 yrs old?
what are the 10 not to miss things to do with a 4yrs ols??

Thanks in advance

He likes science. That said, here would be his top 10:

1. Ellen's Energy Adventure, which features animatronic dinosaurs.
2. Test Track
3. Body Wars
4. Playing in the interactive fountains (also the light-up walkways at night)
5. Maelstrom
6. Honey I Shrunk the Audience
7. Spaceship Earth
8. Living Seas
9. Ice Cream Social at the Garden Grill or Pastry from the shop in France.
10. Parade / Illuminations (if we don't get so close that it is too loud)

The dinosaurs in EEA are animatronic versions of the ones in the movie Fantasia. This ride is much more appropriate for littler dinosaur fans than "Dinosaur" at AK, which is too scary for many younger kids.

I think skeezixspud covered it pretty well. There were some things that our 3 and 4 year old enjoyed. They really enjoyed making their own masks at the countries in Epcot, if they are still doing that. There is a table at each country where the kids could add decorations to the mask that they provide for you. They also put a stamp on it from each country, and have them get autographs for their autograph books there. The CM's are great about it, and wrote some nice things in their books. If you are thinking about eating in one of the countries, I would recommend Morocco. We weren't too sure if the kids would like the food, but it isn't as "exotic" as you might think. The kids had couscous and little hamburger patties and loved it! The highlight of the dinner was the belly dancer, and she invited the kids out on the dance floor to dance with her. It was hysterical. Also, Epcot is a great place to meet the characters as you might find that the lines are usually not quite as long as MK. My kids also loved the Food Rocks show in the Land. I taped it with our camcorder and am so glad I did because they love to watch it at home now! The Land is also a good place to get something to eat and they have some pretty good hot fudge sundaes there, too. Another thing they really enjoyed was the show put on at the China pavilion by the Chinese acrobats. They were just kids and were absolutely amazing. My kids really liked that one. I can't think of anything else at the moment but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much your child will enjoy at Epcot. Have fun!:p

Our four-year-old loves EPCOT -- especially the Living Seas. She also enjoys the Wonders of Life Pavilion -- particularly Cranium Command.

The Mexico ride is a "must do" when we go. She also loves the Moroccan restaurant because of the belly dancers. On our last trip. she also really enjoyed the American Adventure, and the France and Canada movies.

MY CHILDREN REALLY LOVED SPACESHIP EARTH AND THE COUNTRIES AT THAT AGE.THE SHOWS IN THE LAND ETC. TOO . THERE IS PLENTY FOR A SMALL CHILD TO ENJOY. ENJOY!!

Kidcot, definitely!! My kids (even my 2 yo) enjoyed the Kidcot stations! Living Seas was another big hit as was Spaceship Earth. My kids are not fond of the 3D effect shows (such as Bug's Life, Honey I Shrunk, etc.) So if your child is a bit sensitive, this might be something to wait until he is older.

I polled my kids as to what to do at Epcot and they said:

1. Living Seas
2. Ellen's Energy Show
3. Spaceship Earth
4. Viking Ship
5. Character Greeting at the countries
6. The train at Germany (train display)
7. Rio de Tiempo (ride in Mexico)
8. Fireworks (Illuminations)
9. Tapestry of Nations (now Tapestry of Dreams - Parade)
10. Riding the Ferry across the Lake

My kids were 8, 5, and 2 last trip and that is from their memory!

Have fun! Epcot is my favorite park!

:earsgirl:
51 more days!

My 4 year old daughter loves pretty much everything at Epcot. She didn't do Body Wars or Test Track (not quite tall enough) - but did pretty much everything else.

Let your 4 year old make a mask in the countries. At each country they get anther decoration to add to their mask - like feathers, beads, etc. This is alot of fun and our daughter got a big kick out of it.

One attraction left out is Cranium Command (near Body Wars). It's a hoot!

the countries..you can do the passports and also the craft tables(im gonna be 15 adn I still plan on doing them..LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter