Things you used to like but now hate

The Walking Dead

First season: some of the best TV ever produced in the history of TV.
Second season: indescribably stupid in every sense of the word.

Haven't watched an episode since about three episodes into Season 2.
Nice post, I thought the first several episodes of season one was absolutely amazing TV (Rick waking up from a coma and discovering the world had basically ended) we stuck it out all the way through to the governor/prison stuff but bugged out after that, just became boring and trite for us

Last edited:
I'll second flying. Even before 9/11 it was starting to lose its luster, but post 9/11, I loathe the whole experience.

Reactions: shh

The news. I used to love watching the news. Now I avoid it all together. If something happens my facebook will blow up with it. :rolleyes1 Also fast food. I was super addicted to it. After having DS #3, I got so sick of it. I rarely eat it now a days. I would much rather make nacho cheese at home and have homemade nachos. Same for fries and burgers. Mine taste so much better!

Dancing with the Stars. Or as I now call it, Dancing with the Has-Beens Looking to Make A Comeback.
Watermelon.
Jello.
Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup. Threw up once right after eating it. I can't even stand the smell of it now.

Long John Silvers

In case that isn't something familiar in your state, it's a restaurant that has fish, chicken, fries, etc. in college, I could've lived on it. They had these things called hush puppies, they are a fried round dough. GREASY! Everything was GREASY. Ewww

T.V. shows that have "jumped the shark." Specifically, "Scorpion" and "Hawaii 5-0" come to mind.

Coconut...I used to love anything coconut but hate it now

Store bought pasta sauce. Tried making my own once and will never eat the store stuff again

Concerts. Still like going to see local cover bands, but there's nobody out there doing their own music that I'd pay to see - at least not anyone who isn't a holdover from the 70's. And I'll be damned if I'm going to spring for a $75 seat only to stand for the whole show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!