Thinking of buying.....Guide called about

goofymomof2

Mouseketeer
new incentives. She left a message on my answeing machine about Disney was offering a new incentive to familys ready to buy now and that I would be really pleased with the new incentives. I called her back but she was already gone for the day. Does anyone know what she is talking about. We were trying to hold out for BC but this may be to good to pass up.
Thanks so much for your response.

It is likely the ones announced about 2 weeks ago. Magical Beginnings, under which DVD buys back first year's points from a new purchaser for an amount and applies that amount toward down payment, has changed. It is now $10 a point at VWL (previously $5), and $13 at HH or VB (previously $10). You can also use the program for an add-on if you buy at least 100 points.

afbubbles....

You'll read it on this board a million times....because it is so true.....

"Buy where you want to stay".

Just a suggestion. It sounds like you would prefer BCV to VWL. I would hate to see you buy VWL and try to stay at BCV every year and be disappointed if you cannot.

VWL is my "home" and I am sure I will love it, but it has a very distinct theming that not everyone goes for.

I know that the MB incentive that drusba was kind enough to describe is tempting, and may seem especially so if BCV opens up sales at $80 a point or higher. I just think the "buy where you want to stay" advice is very sound.

Good luck on your decision.

We have seen pics of WLV & think we would like it there. We have a soon to be 14 year old daughter & are not real sure if she would like it. We were hoping to take a peek at it while down for Christmas. If what Susie has to offer is a real good deal then we will go ahead & buy.

Thank you drusba for you answer. That may be what it is. Susie knows that we do not want to use MB.

Thanks again.........Shannon

afbubbles, if it is something other than MB let us know... please.....

Will let everyone know as soon as Susie calls me back. I know she works odd hrs. I will try and contact her again tomorrow.

Thanks,
Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter