Thinking of purchasing Hilton Head

dbertola

Mouseketeer
Is it still tough to get into Hilton Head in the summer if you do not own at that resort?

We tried to book today at seven months out for September and there was no availability for studio or one bedroom.

Yes it and at other times also. It is a very small resort and becoming more and more popular each year.

Yep. Tried to get a 2 bd for August right at the 7 month mark with no luck. I waitlisted for a while, but decided to just go to WDW in the fall instead. Who knows if the WL would have come thru.

We own there but only 50 points. If we ever had any extra money laying around we would buy more. Love that resort.

Yes, but we did get lucky one year and stayed three nights in a studio end of August.

Good luck.

Is it still tough to get into Hilton Head in the summer if you do not own at that resort?

But from our experience, purchasing at HHI can be almost as tough if you're looking for a particular UY. We looked for 8 months for a contact in the size range we wanted, in the UY we already had. So being a small resort has more than one problem.

Does anyone know if this resort books up in November at all? We will be making a reservation at the 6 month mark and want a 2 bedroom.

Does anyone know if this resort books up in November at all? We will be making a reservation at the 6 month mark and want a 2 bedroom.

For Nov. you should be fine. Now alot of people do stay Thanksgiving week though and I think I've heard people report that it is filled up that weekend.

We own at HHI so we can get a week in each summer!! Now our HHI contract is a different UY, but we do not have too much difficulty keeping track.

For Nov. you should be fine. Now alot of people do stay Thanksgiving week though and I think I've heard people report that it is filled up that weekend.

It will be the week prior so hopefully we will have luck! Waiting on ROFR is torture though...and they have ben taking a lot of contracts lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter