Third or Nothing! Here I come! Ready for Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade

chiisai

i am satisfied with my care
I've loved the Harry Potter books since I started reading them 15 or so years ago. I even cried at the first book, learning he lived under the stairs. Many more tears were shed, book by book. Anyway, I am a fan and really looking forward to my trip to Universal.

I was in New York and saw Puffs! recently; has anyone on the boards seen it? It was very funny, touching, and the theater itself made it very intimate. It pokes (IMO) gentle fun at the World, and gave me the happy feels. I left feeling extremely lucky to have been able to see it.

I would be thrilled to be a (huffle)Puff, and just got a Puffs! hoodie; so excited it came in time to wear in the evenings on my upcoming trip.

If anyone is planning to be in New York, think about going to see Puffs! Here is the site for their play: http://www.puffstheplay.com/#home

"Puffs, or, seven increasingly eventful years at a certain school of magic and magic." A play for anyone who has never been destined to save the world.

We saw it at the beginning of November and really enjoyed it!

That same weekend we went to 'Harry Potter And the Sorcerer's Stone In Concert - PHENOMENAL!

HIGHLY recommend both.

We saw it at the beginning of November and really enjoyed it!

That same weekend we went to 'Harry Potter And the Sorcerer's Stone In Concert - PHENOMENAL!

HIGHLY recommend both.

I didn't go in to the play knowing much, and was pretty awed. It was amazing.

I'll have to check out the HP movies in concert; I know they have them sometimes in my area, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter