Third Time's The Charm At The DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM Fall '19! (COMPLETE - 8/14)

Sometimes A Break From The World Is Necessary
10/18 – 10/22/19: Batuuan Villager Life (aka Work)

October 18th, 2019

It was back to work today. It was actually a pretty good shift on this day. Unfortunately, we had a lot of slow builds in the workshop, which is always stressful. It means we have to work double time to make sure appointments are running on time. Then, at the end of the night, it down poured so I got soaked coming home from work. Not fun.

Click to watch!

But hey, I was serving some Princess Leia realness as a result. I miss those ponchos.

October 19th, 2019

Today, I actually was off. It was much needed not just to dry out my poncho and my soaked through shoes, but also to just breathe a bit. As I've said before, sometimes you just need me days. To stay home and focus on yourself and decompress. This was one of those days.

I took the day to take care of the apartment, clean up, take out the trash, maybe a Walgreen's run, just making sure the space I'm in is uncluttered and clean. Weeding out the unnecessary and cleaning up is such a great way to self-care. It's almost the physical equivalent of clearing your mind and relaxing. It's no wonder the sound of a vacuum is so soothing to me.

After that was all done, I ate and rested. I also watched YouTube videos, probably something about Disney history since I like to educate myself in my free time. I might have graduated, but you know... it's still fun to learn sometimes. As long as I don't have to write some astronomically long essay, I'm good.

I also had to throw in a Halloween classic that I hadn't gotten to yet.

We will always love Debbie Reynolds. Miss her.

Overall, this was a lovely day off as all days off seem to be. Today was so necessary at the time. I slept well that night.

October 20th, 21st, & 22nd, 2019

It was back to a short day stretch of work. From what I recall and the notes I taken, it was actually a nice few days. Straightening my head and properly resting my body helped a lot. I was having fun again. I recall, my friend Dina and I having sing-a-longs at the end of the night after we got off and were walking out. It was a good stretch of building scrap metal for sure. Lucky for me, I was off again the next day.

I'll give you one guess now what I was doing on this day off now hehe

Continue Here

Last edited:
I'm glad I could be that for you. It is a scary world out there. I've been seeing a lot of awful stuff the past few days and trying to do my part. I would say more, but this is not the space and I don't want to lose my TR. You've seen my facebook post so I'm sure you know. Please stay safe.
I am glad you're using your social media to share information and spread hope! :hug:

I would do Skull Island many times over this. Skull Island at least has cool sets and a cool queue (which I need to go back and do in standby since I did single rider the first time and didn't get to see that amazing pre-show I've seen online).
Now that you mention it, we actually used Express passes on this one, so we totally missed the queue. May have to give it another go, if only to experience that!

I also had to throw in a Halloween classic that I hadn't gotten to yet.
My son, Jimmy, was reading over my shoulder and spotted that picture--he goes, "HEY! That's Grandma Aggie!!" :)

I am glad you're using your social media to share information and spread hope! :hug:

It's the least I can do.

Now that you mention it, we actually used Express passes on this one, so we totally missed the queue. May have to give it another go, if only to experience that!

Omg, yes! I have seen videos and they also have a scare actor hidden in the queue so it might give you a quick taste of HHN. Prepare yourself a bit more hehe

My son, Jimmy, was reading over my shoulder and spotted that picture--he goes, "HEY! That's Grandma Aggie!!" :)

Awwww, I love that. Raising him RIGHT!

The LEGENDARY Horror Make-Up Show Sans Make-Up
10/23/19: Daytime Universal & HHN Night #9

No surprise that I was back at Universal today. It was gonna be HHN again, but also I was gonna get some more use out of that lovely AP of me. This time however I was not showing up with make-up beforehand, she needed to give her skin a break.

I uber'd in as I do and soon enough was on my way into the parks. Before, getting there, a quick PSA:

I love these VHS displays.

But also...

Click to BOOMERANG!

Keep on walking. It's not hard. I promise.

Now, into the main Studios park!

Click to watch!

I had kind of an idea of where I was gonna go first, but along the way I came across the new facade for The Bourne Stuntacular.

Click to watch!

I actually have a friend who got to see it at a Team Member preview before everything originally shut down and she said it's fantastic. I can't wait to go back and maybe get to see that.

I then stopped in the Monsters shop, now the Bourne dump shop, where I was feeling a bit of a vlogger moment.

Click to watch!

I then walked back out where I saw Beetlejuice goofing around. I decided against meeting him. I was still a bit hesitant about UO M&Gs, but it's definitely top of my list when I go back.

On this day, I had a very different item on the top of my list. Well, actually not that different. Whatever, welcome to trying to write a monster TR and keep it interesting with proper transitions lol

I'm gonna act a bit like I haven't talked about Horror Make-Up a ton on social media since this day, but I believe today was my first time so we're gonna act like that has not happened yet because IT HASN'T.

I had walked past this a few times, but hadn't gone in. I was told by many friends in person and on social media that this show was IT. Everyone needed to see it. It was one of the last remaining opening day aspects of the park. Of course, it wasn't exactly as it was on opening day, but it still remained.

I was super excited! Also, the little pre-show area had so many gems, I was living for all of it.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

For those of you who don't know, that last display with the two mannequins, those are the two original icons of Halloween Horror Nights. There were technically other icons prior, but they all were taken from already existing properties. These two were created by Universal Creative themselves. Jack The Clown was the first, on the left, and Dr. Albert Caine aka The Caretaker was the second, on the right. There have been plenty others since. For the most part though, the event no longer utilizes icons and just has headlining IPs nowadays, but it's pretty cool to look back on where HHN started.

Eventually, it was show time and we were ushered on in! The theater was small, but the audience it garnered on a daily basis was never usually large so I basically had a row to myself and was front-and-center.

As it was my first time seeing the show, I didn't film anything or take photos. I just was there to enjoy.

And what did I think?

THE HORROR MAKE-UP SHOW IS EVERYTHING!!

It is quite possibly my favorite theme park stage show of all time, which is high high praise. It is just so much goofy fun, while being really informative of the history of horror. As much as I already knew quite a bit about the history, this made it more exciting and it opens that history to a bigger audience. Also, to this day, my first show ever sticks out in my mind. If you've ever seen the show on multiple occasions, you know that each of the actors gives a new take every time and has to improv. This show specifically, there were things that happened that I still have yet to see in times since including a gag involving a tear-away and a bra. Ugh, it's making me miss this show so much.

But yeah, Horror Make-Up is LIFE. It has been required viewing for me and anyone who's with me when I visit the parks nowadays. I love it so so much.

Anyways, much more to do before HHN began. It was pretty quiet when I got out of Horror Make-Up so I got a cute selfie with the Mystery Machine.

I was hungry and the closest food place I could find was the TODAY Cafe so I decided to stop in there. I hadn't really heard anything about it, coming to find out it was relatively new, so I went in with no expectations.

The options reminded me of New York deli style meals, which is why I went with a sandwich.

As far as I know, I got the Carnegie platter. The Carnegie platter consists of a sandwich with hot piled high pastrami, Swiss cheese, deli mustard all on toasted rye with a side of potato salad. It was pretty good. The potato salad they gave me threw me off, but it was good. I also bought a bottle of water so I had that for the rest of the day into the evening. Gotta hydrate, ya know?

Once I finished with my food in there, I headed back into the park. There was still some time before I had to go to stay-and-scream so I decided to go find more fun to do.

I found that specifically in a stay-and-scream sign.

Click to watch!

Hopefully someone gets the reference.

But I ended going right on over to Revenge of The Mummy. I had my DSLR with me on this day so I had to pay a little bit to use a bigger locker for my bag, but you know... worth it.

Click to watch!

After that super fun ride, it was now time to head on over to stay-and-scream. Most of New York was blocked off so I had to take quite the route to get over to Springfield where I planned for my stay-and-scream today. I was completely over dealing with New York stay-and-scream. Springfield was where it was at.

I did however catch a bit of the daytime lagoon show.

Click to watch!

Universal really was fulfilling all the needs that Disney neglected to fulfill anymore. Anyways, stay-and-scream was now the name of the game, which meant my HHN evening was soon to begin.

Continue Here

Last edited:
You're not the only one who has told me that horror make-up show is a MUST! I, of course, have yet to squeeze the time in to see it, but this summer we will make it happen!! With 4 park days, there's no way I will run out of time.

I didn't even realize they did a fountain show at Universal (rip Fountain of Nations!), so that's another thing I'll be looking to check out!

You're not the only one who has told me that horror make-up show is a MUST! I, of course, have yet to squeeze the time in to see it, but this summer we will make it happen!! With 4 park days, there's no way I will run out of time.

Yes! I'm so glad you'll finally be able to do it. It is honestly my big must-do at Universal. My last day there, I spent most of my day at Islands prior to the Mardi Gras parade and had to drag my friend at lightning speed to make it to the last show that day on time.

I didn't even realize they did a fountain show at Universal (rip Fountain of Nations!), so that's another thing I'll be looking to check out!

I'm not sure it's noted on park maps since every time I've caught it, I just happen upon it. It's pretty cool. It also might give you a chance to just hang out in the Central Park area which is so quiet during park hours. I wish I spent more time there.

Time To Unleash The Monsters!

As I've mentioned before, New York stay-and-scream is just not my cup of tea and I have no desire to do it again so today I was making my way over to Springfield so I could finally properly stay-and-scream Universal Monsters.

I don't have much to look at in terms of what I did in regards to that since I already know I made it inside in time, doing the usual, getting a wristband and all that fun. I was a bit confused on how they were letting people gather to stay-and-scream monsters, but eventually I discovered that the place where they dropped the gate was by the restrooms which are hidden in this area as is. I ended up chilling there for quite a bit until finally they let us free.

Click to watch!

The way stay-and-scream works, they generally hold you for a bit before letting you into the house. With the more popular houses that are offered by way of the New York area, you can be held for quite awhile. For this side of the park, usually not the case. However, since the line is generally a straightaway at first, they do something really cool.

Right as they are about to let us into the house, the Ops team yells out, "Unleash the monsters!"

This was my first time doing it first thing during stay-and-scream so it was my first time hearing that and OMG it got me so amped! From that point forward, if I was there in time for stay-and-scream, I would always be around for unleashing the monsters.

Anyways, how did this run in Monsters go?

Click to watch!

It's so funny how these reaction videos really jog my memory on these run through houses. I vividly remember literally being stopped by Creature in the middle of the room. It made my life since we just stared at each other until he went back into his boo hole and everyone behind me was so confused at what happened.

Great start to my night. After I got out, I thought maybe I could get across the park to Killer Klowns so went through an empty Vikings to get there.

Click to watch!

Unfortunately, I didn't get far.

Click to watch!

Yeah, so they really don't just leave everything opened up for you to walk through. You have to stay on whatever side of the park you stayed and screamed at. I'm still laughing at the fact that the Ops person who stopped me had to explain that it was closed off for Halloween Horror Nights. Like... how on Earth do you think I got into the park? Wild.

I don't believe I ended up doing another house. Maybe I did Depths, but I'm pretty sure I ended up just sitting around for a minute. In that time, I messaged my friend from work, Reilly, who was on fire crew. We tried to see if I could catch her in a scare zone or house. It hadn't worked out yet so I messaged her super early on this night and she told me she'd be in Us tonight so that meant I'd have to do that tonight.

Eventually, I went back over to Vikings where a crowd had formed waiting to be let on through. I pulled out my camera to be ready for photos when the event started and Vanity Ball opened. Eventually, the Ops TMs moved aside and we were set free. HHN was now in full swing!

Click to watch!

I believe I ended up doing a full lap around the park of getting photos of the scare zones in the day time again. I was bent on getting proper well lighted photos before the sun went down. I might've stopped at a house or two along the way. My best guesses were Killer Klowns and Nightingales. I have nothing to confirm, but here are the photos I took all around the park on this evening before the sun was completely gone.

I somehow ended up at Diagon Alley too before all was over. I believe I might've grabbed some cider with fire whiskey on this night. The moment when I realized I truly just do not like whiskey, at all.

We'll get back to true HHN fun up next!

Continue Here

Last edited:
I Drank Hot Butterbeer, That's What Matters

I'm gonna be honest, this was another night where I took awful notes, mental and in my journal. I also neglected to really do much in regards to documenting it all on snapchat and such. I will try my best, but please bare with me.

I ended up in Diagon Alley. I'm not sure exactly what I did there besides the assumed drink. I think I might've stumbled on into The Leaky Cauldron which I had no idea existed for some reason.

Click to watch!

I might've done a house after I left, but I know I ended up back at Springfield where the chainsaw gang was in the middle of a cast change that I just had to capture on my snap.

Click to watch!

They are so much fun to watch amp each other up. I caught them one or two more times in a cast change and gosh, they are my favorite. Even more so than the Vanity Ball cast changes.

After walking past them to Kidz Zone, I decided to go actually get my own Twisted Tater this evening. I believe I got it with Parmesan.

I know many HHN devotees believe this to be the superior snack, but I was disappointed. It tasted like soggy potato chips to me. It wasn't horrible, but just not nearly as outstanding as everyone made it out to be. Again, I'll just stick to my pizza fries.

From there, I continued. I did have my DSLR still out, but the pictures I got weren't great. I know I spent ample time in Vanity so I got a few great photos there.

I also took a video while I was there.

Click to watch!

Maestro is a lip-sync and reading assassin. Jujubee could never.

After some time there, I decided to do another photoshoot lap around the park. It definitely wasn't as successful a lap at night, but I found some decent ones to share.

If you couldn't tell, I was starting to love Rob Zombie again. It was such a fun zone. I understand why many laud it as the best one, but I prefer another. Sorry bout it.

I also took some selfies in Anarch-cade for good measure. These I actually used for my profile pic on my photography insta.

Once I got out of Rob Zombie, I decided to go ride Men In Black. I might've done a few rounds of it on this night, but I can't exactly remember. I just know that that single rider line is really a blessing.

Honestly, this is probably my favorite "game ride." Buzz Lightyear is trash in my opinion, both the Disneyland and WDW version. I can do TSMM but it's not one that's aged well with me. Men In Black though... god tier first person shooter attraction.

After that, I got out and noticed that AOV was happening soon so I decided to go see it. I also pulled out my DSLR again for it to try and get photos of the entire show. Again, it was a struggle, but I had pretty good seats during this show so it gave an interesting perspective and allowed for much better shots than when I shot it the first time.

Despite not having the best luck with my DSLR, this was one of the better shows. It felt so much more kinetic than before. I really was loving AOV. They were so much fun and with the audiences becoming more devoted, everyone was all in on it. It was fantastic.

After AOV, I headed back towards the front of the park when I realized they sold hot butterbeer now! It was announced earlier in the month and I still hadn't gotten any so I went inside Diagon to see where I could get it. Lucky for me, Hopping Pot didn't have a long line so it was not long before I was blessed with my first hot butterbeer.

It was so so good. I've only tried frozen, but gosh it's hard to tell which one I like more. They both taste wonderful. I honestly need to get on trying regular butterbeer for once but these two are so addictive. I can't break it with the basic version. I can't.

Anyways, it was around this time I believe my friend and coworker, Taylor, texted me saying she just got off and her and her roommate were heading to Universal to get some late night HHN fix. I said I was still here and we should try to meet up. She agreed and we kept in touch.

In the mean time, I returned to Vanity Ball.

Click to watch!

Eventually, after a bit of waiting and maybe a solo run through Klowns, Taylor and her roommate arrived. I joined forces with them and we really got to doing houses. Looking at the time stamps on things, this was really when I started doing houses and it was only at around 10 or 9pm. Plenty of time to rack up some house runs.

Click to watch!

As far as I know, I believe we did Graveyard Games then Universal Monsters again. We also might've done House of 1000 Corpses since that was one of Taylor and Erin's favorites then I think Yeti and something else. I do know for a fact we ended the night at Us since it timed perfectly to catch our friend, Reilly in the house, who was there! It was the first time we caught her. Unfortunately she didn't exactly see us, but it was cool to say we did see her. For the record, she played the mom of the white family who has a two part trigger where she is trying to escape the tethered and gets her throat slit in the end.

Also, somewhere along the way in all of this, we watched the port-a-potty zombies go at it. I can't remember if this was the night where a zombie tried to get me and I just stared at them or not. It was fun watching them go at it though.

Click to watch!

After that, we headed out and bless Erin for offering to drive me home. No need to call an Uber. I got home at a decent hour, tired out enough to get a great night's sleep. I was off the next day so... back-to-back HHN? I think YEAAAHHHH!!!

Continue Here

Last edited:
So I’m finally here and caught up! I’m really sad I didn’t catch this report sooner because I was in Disney Sept. 8-11! Also I love hearing all your stories and you’re just adorable

With Some Devil Ears, "We Came, We Saw, We Kicked It's..." You Know What!
10/24/19: HHN Night #10

Back at it once again! I slept in rather late today, however I wanted to make sure I made it for stay-and-scream again so basically the minute I woke up, it was right to work to get ready for the night. I was repeating another look for the evening, but improving it as well as adding some new accessories. Once I was ready, I headed on out and hailed my Uber. I took this while I waited for them to arrive.

Also, check the return of my HHN26 tee. You gotta represent your first year always. Also, HHN26 SLAPPED. I wish I had been able to write more about that year, it was such a great introduction to HHN for me. Wish I had gone for the years in between.

Anyways, Uber arrived, got me to Universal, I booked it directly into the park and made it to Springfield just in time for stay-and-scream. I was pretty hungry by the time I got there so I decided to get something at Fast Food Boulevard. Before, I got some chicken nuggies, this time I decided to try the Krusty Burger!

In all honesty, I don't think Universal burgers are really for me. They taste like the ones I get at home, which is not a good thing. It definitely made up for it in toppings and being able to have a little milkshake, but even that was difficult since Universal milkshakes are just unnecessarily thick. It held me over enough so it was acceptable in that regard.

Once I finished, I ran over to wait by the barriers for Universal Monsters. Eventually, they were dropped and it was time to go!

Click to watch!

Click to BOOMERANG!

I was very close this time, more than any other time, to hear them "unleash the monsters!" It was so great and as always, a wonderful run through. I will never not love my monsters.

I'm not sure if I did another house or if by the time I got out of Monsters, HHN officially began. It was a little rainy so certain areas of the park were pretty desolate. Vanity Ball however was still lit.

Click to watch!

I believe I might've done a Killer Klowns run after this then decided to chill in Vanity for a little bit out by Schwab's.

Click to watch!

I was mostly on my phone and such, waving to certain scare actors every so often, but I was just enjoying a moment of rest in a spot where I could look at a scare zone but not have to be a part of the action.

Eventually, I decided to go and do something and headed to the back of the park.

Click to watch!

Only I would walk through a crowd of chainsaws revving at me and be that un-phased. I totally forgot how many came at me and really tried me.

After giving my love to the saws, I decided to do a house I didn't do all that often, but ended up starting to grow to love and that was House of 1000 Corpses.

It also was because Reilly had messaged me preemptively that was where she was gonna be with Mama Firefly on this evening. The waits weren't crazy so popping over there at this time meant I'd for sure catch her in the house.

Click to watch!

It was a great run through and I caught Reilly at the perfect time. I even waved into her boo-hole and she texted me later saying she did see me! YAY!!

When I got out, I came upon a little cart with the light up devil ears. After much debate, I decided to get some red ones to complete my look for the evening. I think it was a good investment in the end.

From there, I decided to go do Nightingales again. While I waited, some familiar fish boys came by...

Click to watch!

I believe I also did Depths of Fear just because I was there and the waits weren't bad this evening. Both were great run throughs. Honestly, the night was going pretty great so far.

I headed back towards Monsters since the only house in the back half that I hadn't done was Graveyard Games so I did that on my lonesome, which was interesting. I still can't with the kids room. It just threw me how much that house can get under my skin sometimes.

From there, I headed on over to Vanity Ball.

Click to watch!

It was at Vanity Ball that I met up with some friends from work along with their roommates. I believe it was Lauren, Lauren's roommate whose name escapes me, Claire and some others that I'm finding it difficult to remember. I really should've taken better notes and photos to help.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Because they were there, I asked if they could take photos of me in front of the Vanity Ball sign beside the runway.

I found out after these photos that apparently I had lipstick on my teeth. If you didn't notice, I had dark red lipstick so it stood out but nobody told me. Luckily I had one photo with my mouth closed so it wasn't a total loss.

From there, we decided to do some more houses. Lauren's group had only just gotten there and only had done a few so we had quite a few to do. Lauren's roommate was struggling with it all so we definitely were having to drag her on through but she ended up pulling through.

I believe what we did first was Graveyard Games.

Lauren's roommate had her eyes closed throughout. Apparently she did the same through another house earlier. I tried to encourage her for our next house to keep them open. We then decided since it was right there with little wait, Universal Monsters would be a good choice. She luckily managed to keep them open and ended up enjoying herself.

We ended up doing quite a few houses and Lauren's roommate ended up starting to really enjoy herself. She was easily the most terrified of the group, but she was having a good time and not burying her face into someone's back. I believe on top of Monsters we also did Killer Klowns, Yeti and maybe Us. I also recall taking a ride on the Mummy before Claire split off.

Also, somewhere in there we had a little photoshoot stop in Anarch-cade.

Once Claire split off, we all really wanted to go see AOV since they hadn't seen it yet so we headed that way. Along the way, we got stalked by a scare actor in Zombieland who wouldn't let Lauren's roommate go away. It resulted in this hilarious interaction between him and I.

Click to watch!

Don't worry, we did make it to AOV on time.

Click to watch!

Another fun show and I managed to add two new converts! Again, my warm-you-up-to-HHN skills are unmatched.

I can't remember if we did a house after this or not since we were nearby three, but I know we headed in the direction of Springfield since as we entered Springfield we came across THE FULL CAST CHANGE RITUAL.

It took two videos to capture the whole thing so I recommend watching both to get an idea for how it all went down.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

It's the little things that get me so hype. Also, my friends really enjoyed it even if they were way more nervous than me. It's fun and exciting nonetheless.

Eventually, we all made it on back over for Marathon of Mayhem. It was fun catching that. It really was such a cool and exciting show that really tied the event together.

Click to watch!

Also, I just really love Klowns anything at that point. That movie should be considered a horror classic and not just a cult film. RE-RELEASE IT IN THEATERS NOW!!

After that, we decided to hang out in Vanity Ball once again where we got in on a lot more action than ever before. Scare actor shenanigans are wild.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

To give you context to the first two videos, essentially the doctors and nurses weren't being nice to the patient with the pan and so she took their pan and they took her arm. It was crazy, lasted quite awhile. A whole thing. It was great to watch.

With the second, that one wannabe model walking the runway isn't technically supposed to be up there so she was showing off when nobody was looking.

Also, in the midst of this, we met Mikey with One Eye because he gets one of this eyes removed during a surgery so he struggles to see. Wish I got more videos of him. I probably did on later nights but this was the night when we really adored him. He was so much fun. Ugh, so many memories.

After this, I got a text from Taylor saying that her and Erin were now there. A cast change was happening in Vanity so we stuck around there for that.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

We left after that and headed towards near Stranger Things to meet up with Taylor and her roommate, Erin, who I hung out with the night before. I'm pretty sure I said on that night that they came after work, but I think they were there the entire time I just found out later. Tonight, we actually coordinated. They had just gotten here and were getting drinks so we met up with them there. I believe I might've gotten a drink, but I know that Lauren got some nachos and Taylor, in trying to complete her souvenir cup set, ended up completing mine.

Click to BOOMERANG!

I mentioned before I had gotten all of them except Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters was the first to run out so I was gonna be 3/4ths finished with the full blinky cup collection. Luckily, the one Taylor was missing was the generic Arcade HHN one, which happened to be chipped. In turn, the lady pulled out a Ghostbusters one to give her for free and even switched the blinker so it blinks yellow like the Arcade one when it is supposed to be green. So I probably have the most unique Ghostbusters cup ever. Thanks to Taylor, bless it up! I made sure to keep it nice and safe in my bag. I have had a situation before where I broke a cup not long after buying it and had to get it replaced. I never mentioned it but it happened and Adam was there, it was so embarrassing. No worries, all my cups are in good shape minus monsters which suffered some damage to the blinker but I threw that way so we're good.

Anyways, after we met up with them, we chatted, walked around a bit. I'm not sure if we did a house at the back, but I know we did end up marathoning Ghostbusters and some nearby houses since the waits had REALLY dropped at the end of the night. It was crazy. No lines at all. Probably the deadest end of the night situation I'd seen in awhile.

And why not just run circles around the houses? Why not?

Click to watch!

I know that Taylor, Erin and I lost the rest of our group because we were so pumped, but gosh we had a good time. We even found this on the floor in the New York Public Library scene of the house.

We also got high fives from Venkman at the end where he says the line that inspired the title of this TR chapter. It was so much fun. Quite possibly the best end to my night, running around Ghostbusters and getting a few other houses in in record time.

This did end up ending my night with Lauren's group, but Taylor, Erin and I continued going and we even went back to Vanity Ball.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to BOOMERANG!

We might've done a run through Klowns too I'm not sure. I just know we stuck around Vanity until the very end partying it up with one of the doctors. There was nobody around and it was just a blast. The perfect end to one of my best evening at the event. I feel like I didn't talk too too much, but it was so much fun. I think it was the first night in awhile where I truly stayed until the end.

Erin also offered again to drive me home so I had that blessing again too. Two perfect days without having to Uber home. A win in so many ways. Of course, the next day off I had after all this was Halloween so it was gonna be many days working with much anticipation for the last three nights of Horror Nights (October 31st, November 1st & 2nd). If my event experience had ended tonight, I wouldn't have complained. 10 nights is pretty impressive and I had still a few more to go.

Until the following days and until the next HHN night! *raises blinky cup high* Cheers!

Continue Here

Last edited:
Love reading your trip reports and love, love your super fun personality! I have to say, when reading your title and seeing your first pic in today’s post, I thought you were wearing little black devil horns if you look closely... but I think it’s something in the background! So wild! Loving the light up ones

Love reading your trip reports and love, love your super fun personality! I have to say, when reading your title and seeing your first pic in today’s post, I thought you were wearing little black devil horns if you look closely... but I think it’s something in the background! So wild! Loving the light up ones

Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed them! :welcome:

Omg, really? I'm looking back and I can't see it. Interesting. Glad you like the horns anyways haha

Final Countdown To Halloween!
10/25 – 10/30/19: The In-Between Days

October 25th, 26th & 27th, 2019

That's just really how these days. I really got through that last night on the sheer adrenaline rush and fun of it all. I was so unbelievably worn. As much as work wasn't exactly a walk in the park, at least I wasn't running around as I did during HHN. It was a needed break.

I also got to just chill with people after work. Aspen, one of my newer friends who drove me home on a few occasions, invited me over for some Dominoes and Scream Queens. I don't remember how we got to Scream Queens, but that was fun to watch the first episode. We also had some hard cider alongside it. It was a party.

tumblr_o4cs158Ozn1v2qg2io5_r1_250.gifv

Everything in preparation for the most important day of the year!

Also, during these days I came to discover that on the 26th, it was 3 years to the day of the first time I ever went to HHN. I've never talked about this on these TRs I don't believe so I'll show you some photos from my first year at HHN.

First, some photos from the houses.

The houses I did this year were American Horror Story (the first year which consisted of Murder House, Freak Show and Hotel), The Exorcist, Ghost Town: The Curse of Lightning Gulch, Halloween II, Krampus, Tomb of the Ancients, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There was also a Walking Dead house as well as a house dedicated to the icon that year, Chance. My favorite was obviously AHS which was also the first house I ever did and WOW, I wish I could've had a Frequent Fear just to run circles around that one, it was incredible. The only one I really didn't like from this bunch was Krampus, which is a movie I LOVE, but the house... it just lacked.

Then, here's some photos from the scare zones.

The scare zones we did that year were Dead Man's Wharf, Survive Or Die: Apocalypse, A Chance In Hell and Vamp '55. The one we missed was Lair of the Banshee in Central Park. My favorite and still my all time fave (with Vanity Ball) is Vamp '55. I know it's pretty well loved (unlike Vanity) but gosh what a cool idea! Mixing the 50s nostalgia aesthetic with Twilight and some camp thrown in for good measure, I could've spent the whole night there. I mean... you can't go wrong with hot vampires, can you? The rest weren't major standouts. Survive Or Die was pretty overwhelming and Dead Man's Wharf had a great atmosphere, but that's all I can say about the rest.

Then, since this was my first night in Diagon Alley, here's some photos from that as well as me just playing with Harry Potter stuff at the end of the night.

I believe I also ended up with a Butterbeer ice cream on this night, which was lovely. Honestly, Diagon Alley pretty desolate was EVERYTHING. It was the best way to experience. Again, so many reasons to never forget that first night ever at HHN. Glad I came back years later and did it all proper, no misses or skips.

October 28th, 2019

On this day in particular, I came across an interesting sight.

A transdev bus having broken down right in the middle of Vista Way. I never thought I'd see the day, but I have to laugh. Gosh, these busses, they will always be something.

I'm not sure what happened on this work day, but I knew I had to note it for seeing that in Vista Way. Nothing of the usual sort in Vista, that is FOR SURE.

October 29th & 30th, 2019

The last two days before Halloween. They had me so hype. I'm assuming they were pretty good considering my attitude definitely becomes more positive around this time of year. Also, I never noted anything bad happening at work so all went well. I wish I had more to say, but the next day was Halloween. Let's not waste time for that! The spookiest and most fabulous day of the year has arrived!

source.gif

Continue Here

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed them! :welcome:

Omg, really? I'm looking back and I can't see it. Interesting. Glad you like the horns anyways haha
I’m not too great with photo editing but here’s a screenshot where I drew arrows to show where I saw the subtle horns... Maybe more like cat ears. At any rate, it looked very Halloween-ish. 😁
Or maybe I was in a reeaaaally spooky mood. Anyways love your writing and will read your new installment today
.A058A571-63FA-4F0E-9AF9-27747DDB2C93.jpeg

Great report and great look for the night, love the devil horns.
I actually like the regular Butterbeer, I make a version that includes the foam on top made from a whipped ice cream...
Lipstick on your teeth, HA I'm guessing you were sampling some of the tasty treats like the brain in the red cooler. Can't fool me I know you too well by now. Bwahaha👿👺

I’m not too great with photo editing but here’s a screenshot where I drew arrows to show where I saw the subtle horns... Maybe more like cat ears. At any rate, it looked very Halloween-ish. 😁
Or maybe I was in a reeaaaally spooky mood. Anyways love your writing and will read your new installment today
.View attachment 500262

Aaahhh, gotchu. Yeah, I hadn't gotten the horns yet in that photo so it was just a well placed background lol

New update coming very soon!

Great report and great look for the night, love the devil horns.
I actually like the regular Butterbeer, I make a version that includes the foam on top made from a whipped ice cream...
Lipstick on your teeth, HA I'm guessing you were sampling some of the tasty treats like the brain in the red cooler. Can't fool me I know you too well by now. Bwahaha👿👺

Thank you!

Oooo, that sounds delish. Part of me kinda would love to make Butterbeer at home.

Hahahaha, if only. I'm not that intense. It was that beautiful red lipstick dripping on down whatever way it can.

Yep, you made the right choice picking up the horns. They totally make this look!!!! (PS I HATE when people don't tell someone they have lipstick on their teeth. Just a tiny pet peeve that enrages me, LOL!)

I'm really looking forward to reading the Halloween update!

Thank you! And yeah, I was pretty annoyed. It was pretty clear in the photo so I'm not even sure for how long it was on my teeth. Ugh, I need better friends.

Halloween update is on its way!

The Halloween KWEEN Is Born!
10/31/19: Halloween At HHN!

The day had arrived. It was HALLOWEEN!

giphy.gif

The best day of the year. I've said it before, but it is indeed my favorite holiday. I look forward to it each year and I go all out each year. This year was no different. Obviously, HHN was definitive, but I'd be going with my friend from work, Alex, who had joined me previously at my first MNSSHP back in August. We'd be meeting up with Emily, Becky, Delaney and Mary, also, all SWGE co-workers. I wouldn't stay the whole night because Adam and his roommates were hosting a little Halloween get-together later. I didn't want to miss that.

First, preparations were needed for the day so I headed to Wal Mart that morning.

On the way there, I listened to Kim Petras' new Halloween album, Turn Off The Light and made the decision to change my username on my main social media from @thatdisneykween to @kweentimothyi. I made the decision since the expectation of consistent Disney content was invading on non-Disney content and I didn't want to just be that so changing my name seemed perfect.

Also that "i" at the end is meant to stand for THE FIRST, it's not just a weird spelling I threw in there for good measure. It actually means something. But yes, it was on Halloween that the change was put into action.

Anyways, I was at Wal Mart where Halloween was on full display.

Throwback to when I got my first HHN tickets at Publix. What a time.

I ended up finding some hairspray dye that would be perfect for the look I wanted to put together. I also was playing with the idea of a new Halloween costume than reviving Max Goof for the evening. I originally bought some devil themed make-up that I wouldn't end up using but I have for whenever I need some red shades for a look.

I also came across this and... I just had to get it.

I really love Klowns. I really do. That DVD also had a cool little coloring book that I really need to try out. No use for the DVD now that Klowns is on Netflix (If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you watch), but you know... we love an impulse buy/gift to one's self on the best day of the year.

I left not long after that and the minute I got home, I immediately went to getting ready for the night. I tried to make tonight's look the most elaborate, which is why I also dyed my hair. My hair was dyed a grey (that looked kinda purple) and sprayed it over with glitter. My roommate, Will, helped me with that. I then had this concept of a superhero-esque but spooky look for my make-up. I obviously had to wear my Klownzilla shirt and painted my nails. It was Halloween house down to boots.

I was also blasting my whole Halloween playlist that I've curated for years on Spotify. If you want to have that saved for your Halloween fix now or in the future, here's a link:

Anyways, Alex and I were talking in the midst of getting ready for the night. I got some quick grub in me, even though I'd probably get some food at Universal before HHN started, when Alex finally gave me an ETA so I was soon out the door. Unfortunately, the ETA was a bit off but she got to me soon enough and we were on our way to HHN!

Once we parked and were on our way in, I noticed something sad and peculiar.

Click to watch!

Literally, just the day before, they were still selling HHN merch at this spot and it was Halloween. The peak day of Horror Nights and it was seemingly already gone. What in the actual, Universal?

Anyways, we were bound for the park and I had one thing in mind that we needed to do. I believe we got there in just the nick of time for it, but if you know you know.

Click to watch!

Obviously, I had to spend some time with those with last names Ross and James. I say that because today instead of getting the usual male duo, Alex Ross was female. It was the perfect way for the day to begin. I prefer "female comedy" more than "male comedy" anyways.

Needless to say, it was a great show.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Alex and I were feeling super amped after this. We also were living for the Monsters dump shop even more-so than usual. I found a cute Gizmo plush in there so I had to get a photo with him.

Again, if you know you know.

We still had time so Alex said she wanted to stop by Diagon Alley to check to see if they had a backpack she really wanted. While she did that, I watched a bit of Celestina Warbeck and Her Banshees.

Click to watch!

Alex, after thinking about it, decided against it for now. I know we still had time so I'm not sure if we did Gringotts or Mummy at this time. We did one ride before we decided it wasn't worth wandering and we just wanted to get on over to Springfield stay-and-scream. We were talking with the rest of the supposed crew for the night. I believe Becky was in the park, but she was with some other friends and they were doing stay-and-scream in New York which we did not want to do. Emily however was on her way and was rushing to make it in time so fingers crossed she'd be able to join us for stay-and-scream.

While this was happening, Alex decided to take photos of us chilling on the Duff Gardens grass.

Obviously, the quickness I went from not noticing to totally noticing was snap quick. The second photo is actually my Tik Tok pic and yeah, no need to change that. I also got some photos of Alex.

Eventually, in the midst of these boredom shenanigans, Emily arrived. Emily was pretty beat. She'd had a long morning and was with family most of the week I believe so she was tired. She couldn't miss HHN however. We needed food so we head into the food court.

It was pretty packed in there, more than I've ever dealt with before. I will say, the event itself on this evening, was pretty quiet so it was almost a faux-warning (get it?). Also, our talking about work and Disney stuff in line caught the attention of the TM who rang us up. He was super chill and let us all use Alex's discount since she had the Premiere pass while Emily and I were only Preferred APs. I wish I had written his name down, he was awesome. He might've needed an attitude adjustment in a way, but he was more than generous with us.

Emily and I got pretty basic platters so we were out of the insanity that is waiting for your meal in the food court area. Makes me wonder how this area works with Universal opening with the new restrictions.

Anyways, this is what I got:

Just your regular chicken tendies meal! I believe Emily just got a Krusty Burger, I can't remember. Alex however was stuck at the fish place so we were charged with finding a place to sit. We found a nice empty reserved table nearby. We weren't sure we were allowed to sit so we asked a TM and they said it was fine. Nobody was gonna use it anyways. Bless these TMs today!

Eventually, Alex joined us. At that point, I was already basically done with my meal. Thank goodness, a make-up touch-up was in order so Emily and I were doing that, eventually letting Alex use some of what we had. She wasn't big on make-up so didn't wear any but she felt left out looking at Emily and I so Emily offered her some options. I offered mine, but I only had lip-stick that wasn't nearly as nice as what Emily had. Her lipstick would change color based on skin tone so it looked different on every person, it was wild. I wish I remembered what the name was, but darn I need some now!

Once Alex finished her food, we all headed on over to go wait by the gate to go do Universal Monsters. It was the obvious choice. While we waited, we were messaging Delaney and Mary who both had arrived after stay-and-scream, but were waiting outside for the event to start so we said we'd meet up with them probably after our first house.

Eventually, it was time to "Unleash the monsters!"

A fabulous run-through per usual! I just love my monsters so so much.

After that, I think we might've actually done some other houses. Again, the event ended up being a bit quiet so I have a feeling we bounced over to at least Depths of Fear before Mary and Delaney were let in. We decided to hang out by Kidz Zone for them to catch up. They got to us in no time. They both really wanted to do Monsters so we decided why not? I wasn't complaining about getting two runs in that early.

Click to watch!

It was also a fantastic second run and some ops started to recognize us. We were calling ourselves a Coven so yeah, love that for us.

When we got out of line, I believe we ended up just banging out a bunch of other houses. I believe we did Graveyard Games since it probably had opened as well as maybe Nightingales and House of 1000 Corpses to just say we covered the back. We then made our way out front. Delaney and Mary were more about photos so we stopped a lot for that. I believe we did do Ghostbusters then all decided it was time for some refreshment so we got some drinks. I believe, Alex, Emily and I all got the Saturn while Mary got some cider or beer or something and Delaney got a margarita.

It was truly a party now!

Click to BOOMERANG!

The sun had gone away and the countdown to the final witching hour had begun. Time to celebrate Halloween proper!

Continue Here

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter