Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City! *INFO COMING SOON*

I totally missed this thread, but I live in Lawrence, and would love to join in on the next event! ( also love HP / Universal :) )

Hi and welcome to the group! My husband and I also went to KU and grew up in the Lawrence area! We moved to the dark side (Missouri) for work but we still love Lawrence. I hope we can meet you at our next gathering!

Twelfth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City!!! *INFO*

Date: November 17, 2018
Address: 1710 Village W Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66111
Time: 5 p.m.

Meet can be canceled/rescheduled due to weather. Make sure you check closer to the "Event Date" if there are any changes.

This event will take place at a restaurant. Food is not included. If you would like food, you are more than welcome to purchase on your own.

Please comment in the thread if you are able to attend this event and how many will be attending in your party. Thank you!

We can't wait to see you on November 17th for our next Disboards Meet in Kansas City! :)

Just a reminder:

Our next DISboards Meet in Kansas City is this Saturday! Please comment if you will be coming and how many will be attending in your party if you haven't already.

Date: November 17, 2018
Address: 1710 Village W Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66111
Time: 5 p.m.

Hi everyone. We are wanting to get a February Meet scheduled, and we are looking to find out when everyone might be available.

The potential dates for our next Disboards Meet in Kansas City are:

- Friday, February 15th
- Saturday, February 16th
- Friday, February 22nd
- Saturday February 23rd

Please let me know what dates will work best for you or if all of them will work for you.

I can't wait to see everyone in February!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!