'This is Halloween'...a trip report! 10/26-10/30 DAY 2 ADDED

Woo hoo, I'm first! :woohoo:

Great start!

The food at ESPNzone sounds really good! I want to combine both of your dishes for a buffalo chicken quesadilla. :dance3: Mmmmmm

Cute pics!

Anxious to hear more... thinking of taking our dd next Fall (she will be 5). Was it warm enough to swim? We are thinking late Sept or early Oct. Is the pool heated? Did you like HoJos?

We loved Hojo's and would stay there again in a heartbeat! It was definitely warm enough to swim, 90 degrees almost all days we were there. However, october is iffy for LA, so it's hit or miss. We didn't go in the pool so I have no idea if it's heated. We only played at the waterpark area at the hotel. Check their website, I bet it tells you there. PS- More to come hopefully tonight.

I love the pictures!

All of a sudden I want frozen grapes. :rotfl:

Awww, your DD is such a cutie. Breakfast sounded like it was a lot of fun and the food sounds yummy! I can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes

I agree your DD is adorable!! Love it so far. Oh, and ummmm.....ahem, I can eat all four enchiladas. :rolleyes1 I love Mexican food! lol
Can't wait for more! :yay:

Thanks for all the nice comments all! I forgot to leave you with a little teaser...I had a celebrity siting on Day 5!!! Stay tuned for pics:thumbsup2 !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter