This is my second hello

smmcgarry

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I didn't get off to such a good start the first time around.

Are there any forums or threads on here for Disney fans with depression? This is going to sound like a bad country song, but I just lost my wife and 2 dogs... we were new annual pass holders, but she moved 900 miles away, so it's kind of a loss and I just would like to talk to someone who might have gone through the same thing.

I pretty much doubt there is, but I thought I'd ask.

and when I say I lost my dogs, she too them with her

I have pictures of the dogs, but i'm not computer savvy to shrink them :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I didn't get off to such a good start the first time around.

Are there any forums or threads on here for Disney fans with depression? This is going to sound like a bad country song, but I just lost my wife and 2 dogs... we were new annual pass holders, but she moved 900 miles away, so it's kind of a loss and I just would like to talk to someone who might have gone through the same thing.

I pretty much doubt there is, but I thought I'd ask.
You might try asking on the disAbilities forum. Welcome to Dis! party:

I know that I keep posting and I'm sorry, but I have no friends.... I've sat in my house for 2 weeks watching the Buzzer network alone (its a gameshow thing)

I'm sorry to be posting a second hello. I'm sure most of you don't don't what alcohol withdrawals are like...

I'm sweating, have the chills, am shaking, legs won't stop moving.... I've been through this dozens of time before and it helps to have someone to talk to or type to. Ive also developed severe acid reflex which makes it hurt for me to drink water in volume. Just looking to get my mind off.

I know its not the right forum, but anyone care to talk about the mine train? I liked it, even though my two experiences were less than ideal...

if not, is there a chat on here where you can speak live?

Let me please start off by saying this... I started with a post here that was 100% genuine. I felt somewhat “runoff” because people here thought I was lying. In response, I went somewhere else where I have been banned because they thought I was lying as well.

My initial posts were probably inflammatory against Disney. While I didn’t mean for that, necessarily, I won’t apologize.

However, sometimes sadness causes you to lash out in an irrational manner. I suspect that people here aren’t responding to me because I was irrational. I’m sorry.

I also suspect that the hosts of the podcast are moderators. I love the podcast and if I offended any, I’m sorry.

Finally, my IP address has been banned from the other site (as well as my wife’s, who had nothing to do with my posts). This may be appropriate, but if anyone knows someone from the other site, please tell those admins that I am not the (and I quote the admins) “douchebag” and “douchenozzle” I was called by the admins. I just want, at the least, to be able to read other peoples’ posts. I don’t even have to be able to respond... it’s just one of the few things in life that makes me happy.

Again, sadness makes you lash out at others, especially when you’re looking for empathy and no one offers.

I’m glad I can still read posts here.

And, just so you know, I’m a 39 yeR old guy with what I hope will remain my 31 year old Wife. I’m the the most kind-hearted, loyal loving people you’ll ever find. I’m not the villain I’ve
Made myself out to be.

On the other site, they think I’m a “troll”

:(

Last edited:
Sorry you haven't found much consolation or conversation on here, hope things have taken a turn for the better since your last post, depression is a monster, I hope you're well. I too enjoyed the mine train, I feel like it's maybe a little overhyped and would probably pick another fastpass first but overall it's a good ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!