this is what i was told.......................

disney queen

DIS Veteran
while making CP arrangements, the CM was reading/telling me about it. he told me there would be no lanyard, no special pin(like we got for the millenium), and there will be NO shopping discount. anyone else told that about the shopping discount? he was a very nice/helpful person, but i sure hope that is incorrect.:tongue:

Told by CM when I booked no 15% discount this year.:(

I'm not at home right now, and I don't have my abbreviations list. What is CP?

Thanks - I was thinking Crystal Palace...

After paying the charges a couple of years ago and then having to stand in line for over an hour (am sightly handicapped and have trouble standing in line) I don't care much for the CP pkg anyway. Seems you should get something for your money though. That being said I must say that without buying the package we would not have gotten in to see the most amazing program I have ever seen. I forget the name of our announcer but he was great, he died of cancer a short while afterward and starred on many tv shows. Slipping my mind right now. Old age, ya know.

SG/Linda

Oops! I just meant something to commerate the occasion as a keepsake or something. I really hated having to stand in line for over an hour for something that was advertised as giving me priority treatment. I am slightly handicapped and have trouble standing for long periods of time and it was very hard on me. I wish they would seat people as they show up. I also think you have to walk a long way to get to the 'preferred seating' for Fantasmic but that is just my opinion. Better than not getting to see either though. LOL

SG/Linda

PS, I have the landyards and pins from our CP experience.

That's too bad. The pin and lanyard were neat souvenirs. Last year w/ out those it was not quite as special. We liked walking around EPCOT w/ our lanyards feeling like we were special. I am sure I would not book again w/ no discount, pin, or lanyard. I will just take my chances w/ the standby line.

I always wondered if you could not see the CP from the rear of the auditorium and possibly have a better seat than you might sitting down as there seemed to be some blocked seats when we were there and you could possibly avoid the long waits also. Just wondering. Having only had one experience with CP I am nowhere the experts others are.

Have to add again that it was the most awesome program I have ever seen and was worth the trouble. Just being partially crippled it was very hard on me and I could not give up as I did not want to ruin it for the rest of the party.

Still wondering why they could not seat people as they arrived which would have kept the huge lines out of the way and made it easier on everyone IMHO but then I may not all the reasons.

SG/Linda

I was told the same thing when I made my CP reservation last week. NO discount this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter