This may be a silly question, but....

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
I just found out from one of the moms at my son's school that the lifeguard that gave both of my son's swimming lessons at our public pool is now a lifeguard at Typhoon Lagoon. Unfortunately, I only know her first name is Raegan...I don't know her last name. But when I told my boys, they were so excited and wanted to try to find her when we go in May....(they loved this girl! She was really good with them!)

I know there is a chance she may not even be with Disney anymore by the time we get there, or she may be moved. I'm wondering if there is a way to locate a castmember if you know what their job is (I assume she'll be a lifeguard there for a while??)

Like I said, silly question, but we'd love to see her down in Disney! ;)

Marcy::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pirate: :wizard:

i'm sure that disney would do the best they could to help you. i wish i could help you though. maybe, what you could do, is go to the manager of where your kids had swimming lessons and see if they can give you a last name. maybe they can help you so the search for their swim teacher wouldn't be difficult. i wish you the best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter