• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This might be a stupid Question on CRT?

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:blush:

I've got CRT ressies with Cinderella at 8:05 in Feb. But I've been reading there is a character breakfast in the castle with the 100 acre woods characters as well. Are they on different floors in the castle or is the castle split in 2? I told you this was kinda a stupid question? Any one know that would be great. I don't want to go to the castle in the morning and find out I've gone to the wrong place.
Thanks

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Pooh and friends can be found in the Crystal Palace for all meals. The Princess breakfast is the only character meal in the castle.

The Crystal Palace, although it sounds like a castle, is accross the hub from the castle. It's a Victorian style building with a lot of glass. Very pretty and a fun place to eat. It is the meal with Pooh and Friends.

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter