Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal Coming July 4th

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been announced that McDonald's will indeed have a Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal coming this week in honor of the movie "thank you very much to my good friend Supernova for telling me about it" and I was unable to find more info on it so I went to Youtube and found some info. It appears that it will begin next week and will last till August 1st. And the Happy Meal toys are figures on a stand much like the Eternals figures from the Eternals Happy Meal that McDonald's released last year. I got so excited when I learned about it and even asked Dad to begin searching for this Happy Meal tomorrow. Get to McDonald's when you can to catch this amazing promotion

I was gonna call my McDonald's today to see if the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal had started yet but i'm gonna call them tomorrow and see if it's begun. Among the toys featured are Star Lord Rocket Raccoon and Groot is included in this set. I hope I can get a Happy Meal tomorrow so I can start collecting these toys

I thought I would've been lucky to score a Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal today. But I regret I should've called my McDonald's restaurant first. Because my dad went to try to get McDonald's and he asked about the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal and my McDonald's lied and said they were still doing the Disney's Lightyear Happy Meal and I know for a fact that the promotion officially started today because the commercial for the Thor Happy Meal was shown on Youtube this morning. I have never figured out why some McDonald's restaurants don't start the Happy Meal promotions at the same time that the commercials air but my McDonald's does this habit all the time
Should I call my McDonald's restaurant tomorrow and find out about the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal?

I thought I would've been lucky to score a Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal today. But I regret I should've called my McDonald's restaurant first. Because my dad went to try to get McDonald's and he asked about the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal and my McDonald's lied and said they were still doing the Disney's Lightyear Happy Meal and I know for a fact that the promotion officially started today because the commercial for the Thor Happy Meal was shown on Youtube this morning. I have never figured out why some McDonald's restaurants don't start the Happy Meal promotions at the same time that the commercials air but my McDonald's does this habit all the time
Should I call my McDonald's restaurant tomorrow and find out about the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal?
Honestly, I'm surprised that McDonald's would still be giving out these old toys. Unless they are trying to get rid of their inventory after the movie tanked. Good luck with finally getting the toys you want!

I finally had a chance today and you can say it was my lucky day when I finally got my hands on the McDonald's Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal this afternoon and I didn't even have to call my McDonald's at all and when you get the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal it comes in an amazing box that features Thor and Mighty Thor on the front and looks amazing. On the other hand the toys look awesome and each one is an action toy. The first toy I got was Groot and when you push the button on the back of his head Groot raises his arms in a fighting motion to the point I refer to this Groot as Fighting Groot and he's the second toy in the series. There is a total of ten toys which can be connected to form Thor's boat as well as a gold armored version of Thor as well. Though it may be a challenge to get all ten toys this Happy Meal is worth every penny

I finally had a chance today and you can say it was my lucky day when I finally got my hands on the McDonald's Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal this afternoon and I didn't even have to call my McDonald's at all and when you get the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal it comes in an amazing box that features Thor and Mighty Thor on the front and looks amazing. On the other hand the toys look awesome and each one is an action toy. The first toy I got was Groot and when you push the button on the back of his head Groot raises his arms in a fighting motion to the point I refer to this Groot as Fighting Groot and he's the second toy in the series. There is a total of ten toys which can be connected to form Thor's boat as well as a gold armored version of Thor as well. Though it may be a challenge to get all ten toys this Happy Meal is worth every penny
Glad you were able to get the toys!

Thank you so much for the awesome reply Supernova because I wasn't sure my McDonald's restaurant was gonna get the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal but Dad got lucky and scored yesterday. In fact Dad is gonna try again Monday to get another Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal to get another toy. Did you also have good luck at your McDonald's too?

Thank you so much for the awesome reply Supernova because I wasn't sure my McDonald's restaurant was gonna get the Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal but Dad got lucky and scored yesterday. In fact Dad is gonna try again Monday to get another Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal to get another toy. Did you also have good luck at your McDonald's too?
I have seen them at a few locations near me, so hopefully the restaurants in your area all receive them, too. Maybe dad can find one character at one location and then another character at a second spot! By the time you know it, you should have them all!!

I got a Thor toy yesterday. Apparently if you get all the toys and put them together it forms a Viking long ship.

Today was another lucky day when just as he promised Dad went and got me brunch at McDonald's and although he had a hard time getting it at first I got another Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal and I ended up with the Gold Armor Thor toy and it is cool and really amazing. The only unlucky thing was they had no Thor Love And Thunder Happy Meal boxes but it's alright since I already have one. Like Skippyboo mentioned the toys in fact DO connect and I connected my Groot toy to my new Thor toy and it fit like a glove but Mom and I were confused at first how to connect it but we did it

I had Dad bring me brunch a few days ago at McDonald's and I ended up with another Thor Love and Thunder Happy Meal and the toy I got was the Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder goats that Supernova told me about when I first discovered this Happy Meal and it was tough for Dad to get because they kept giving him Under 3 toddler toys but he got the Thor Love And Thunder toy finally and rather than connecting with my other Thor toys the toy of the goats is standing on my bookshelf next to my Thor and Loki action figures

I had Dad bring me brunch a few days ago at McDonald's and I ended up with another Thor Love and Thunder Happy Meal and the toy I got was the Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder goats that Supernova told me about when I first discovered this Happy Meal and it was tough for Dad to get because they kept giving him Under 3 toddler toys but he got the Thor Love And Thunder toy finally and rather than connecting with my other Thor toys the toy of the goats is standing on my bookshelf next to my Thor and Loki action figures
So happy to hear that you finally got the piece that you wanted!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter