Those new Princess bikes

Macca1111

<font color=teal>I wish I were at WDW!<br><font co
Is anyone a little miffed when they see the commercial for those Disney princess bikes where the girls are going to "rescue the prince" and the background music is from VMK? It makes me a just a bit angry each time, and I've been missing it more lately because of that reminder. I guess Disney recognized it was good music at least.

I think Disney still looks it at so often, and I have always said that it closed because of the coming recession, and Disney probably was trying to cut costs, perhaps it will return in one way or another, when the economy gets better, it would be too wasteful not too. Someone will eventually come to their senses, just like someone came to their senses when they decided to make an animated movie, and it turned out to be a classic.

I think Disney still looks it at so often, and I have always said that it closed because of the coming recession, and Disney probably was trying to cut costs, it will return, when the economy gets better, it would be too wasteful not too. Someone will eventually come to their senses, just like someone came to their senses when they decided to make an animated movie, and it turned out to be a classic.

I hope you're right, listening to the music on those commercials is somewhat torturing.

I think Disney still looks it at so often, and I have always said that it closed because of the coming recession, and Disney probably was trying to cut costs, it will return, when the economy gets better, it would be too wasteful not too. Someone will eventually come to their senses, just like someone came to their senses when they decided to make an animated movie, and it turned out to be a classic.

VMK will not return. Disney has retired it and moved on to new projects.

VMK will not return. Disney has retired it and moved on to new projects.

I am well aware that Disney has retired it :)

Disney said the same thing about 2D animation, and look at what we have now, TPATF.

I personally think when Disney is in a better financial situation, they will either recycle VMK or make something VERY similar to it , but theres always that chance for it to return, just as it not to return and I'm saying it is very wasteful to not use it, you never know, nor am I going to pursue the thought of trying to convince other people, thats the job for the "VMK Return" crusade. But what I am saying is that I have ALWAYS believed that VMK closed because of cost cut-backs.

And second, I dislike it when people think they are the spokesperson for Disney, unless it comes from the horses mouth, its very rude to proclaim decisions for a company you don't own. Its like a never say never thing.

I also do not wish to be a part of the "VMK will return, VMK will not return" group bashings and debates, its a complete waste of time, I was actually debating whether or not to post here after a big fiasco that happened.

Now I don't want to discuss this anymore, i'm officially retired on the subject.

I am well aware that Disney has retired it :)

Disney said the same thing about 2D animation, and look at what we have now, TPATF.

I personally think when Disney is in a better financial situation, they will either recycle VMK or make something VERY similar to it , but theres always that chance for it to return, just as it not to return and I'm saying it is very wasteful to not use it, you never know, nor am I going to pursue the thought of trying to convince other people, thats the job for the "VMK Return" crusade. But what I am saying is that I have ALWAYS believed that VMK closed because of cost cut-backs.

And second, I dislike it when people think they are the spokesperson for Disney, unless it comes from the horses mouth, its very rude to proclaim decisions for a company you don't own. Its like a never say never thing.

I also do not wish to be a part of the "VMK will return, VMK will not return" group bashings and debates, its a complete waste of time, I was actually debating whether or not to post here after a big fiasco that happened.

Now I don't want to discuss this anymore, i'm officially retired on the subject.

Honestly... I think if the KK1 and KK2 books become movies, since they mention vmk, that they might bring it back

Is anyone a little miffed when they see the commercial for those Disney princess bikes where the girls are going to "rescue the prince" and the background music is from VMK? It makes me a just a bit angry each time, and I've been missing it more lately because of that reminder. I guess Disney recognized it was good music at least.
YES!!! Talk about trying too hard! Also, where is Tiana? Princess and the Frog was just released!

At this point I doubt Disney isn't going do some kind of VMK rehash but the odds of the return of VMK are low. But hey, the gaming world is all about campaigning and writing endless emails till you get what you want. My greatest dream is that they would do a 3d VMK Stories-esque looking MMO. With the host we know and love of course.
But I have no doubt Disney is working on something to fill the gap in the audience that VMK left. No leveling, economy based, and i would think it would be a client based game. Pay to play or a structure like VMK where it marketed the parks.
That's my fan boy prediction at least.

At this point I doubt Disney isn't going do some kind of VMK rehash but the odds of the return of VMK are low. But hey, the gaming world is all about campaigning and writing endless emails till you get what you want. My greatest dream is that they would do a 3d VMK Stories-esque looking MMO. With the host we know and love of course.
But I have no doubt Disney is working on something to fill the gap in the audience that VMK left. No leveling, economy based, and i would think it would be a client based game. Pay to play or a structure like VMK where it marketed the parks.
That's my fan boy prediction at least.

I would be more than willing to pay for VMK. If I was willing to pay for Toontown (which was SOOOO not owrth it) and willing to pay for FusionFall, (good but NOTHING compared to VMK) I'm more than willing to pay fro VMK because it was just awesome and amazing and I could go to the Magic Kingdom every day... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter