Those of you arriving to WDW this week...Wear your

Whoooo Hoooooo!
Arriving Thursday and just went to Home Depot yesterday to pick up new lime green Mickey heads!!!!

:banana:

From VA Beach huh?
I'm in Hampton right now. WE will be at Disney at the same time! (My mom lives in Jacksonville FL, so I am going back home).
I hope to see you!!!
~Deja

Arriving Thursday around 5:30 and we'll be there until Sunday!!! :banana:

Arriving Wed. 2/1, staying until Tues. 2/7 (in the am). Will have my llime green Mickey heads--even though I got the wrong shade. I picked up Sonic Boom by mistake.

I got my Mickey Heads. I hot glued one to my fanny pack. The other I glued to a safety pin to wear on my shirt. I look forward to meeting some of you all!!!

I got my mickey heads from Home Depot today. I wrote "I'm a DISER" and my username, "hkite" on them and I'm laminating them. I'll attach one to my purse and one to my stroller. I really hope I recognize another "DISer" there! We'll be at the parks Feb. 1- Feb. 4. We're leaving tomorrow for Pop Century- WOOOHOOO!!!!

To find us, look for a pregnant lady, a 3 year old in a stroller, and a 60'ish woman having the time of their lives!

Shoot knew there was something I needed to do LOL Will go to home depot tomorrow.

ok i just have to ask??? what are these micky heads?? and where would you find them at home depot?? thank you.....

Hi all - d4est we will be there the exact same time you are! We tie a lime green bandana around the handle of the park stroller!

I'm printing out our boarding passes as I read the boards. Its a cold, rainy day here in PA so I can't wait to land in sunny Orlando tomorrow afternoon!

Hope everyone has an amazing time in the world pixiedust:

HELP !!!!! What is this lime green Mickey Mouse from Home Depot ???? Are there certain rules as to what to do with it?? :confused3

2tinkersmom-getting excited??? I can't even sit still. I just printed our boarding passes this morning!! Cold & rainy here too...but soon to be in the sun!

You can find the mickey heads in the paint section. They are little "chips" or color samples. Look for alien green.

Will be at WDW on wed til fri. Got my Lime Green Mickey today....:)

Just got back last night. I didn't even see one green Mickey :(

We just got back this afternoon. I never saw a Green Mickey!! I had mine on everyday pinned to my shirt but no one came up to me. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter