Those using swagbucks ???

I am only running two of the SB apps on an old Android. It takes FOREVER for them to credit. Yesterday, after running for 4 hours, I only got 4 SB. Is this normal? It's not even worth the electricity needed to keep my phone charged. Any tips on how to make this worth it? I have been having the toughest time getting survey credit (I think because I jumped into a different age bracket recently), and don't sign up for any offers.

Thanks!

I am only running two of the SB apps on an old Android. It takes FOREVER for them to credit. Yesterday, after running for 4 hours, I only got 4 SB. Is this normal? It's not even worth the electricity needed to keep my phone charged. Any tips on how to make this worth it? I have been having the toughest time getting survey credit (I think because I jumped into a different age bracket recently), and don't sign up for any offers.

Thanks!
Hello CoP Luv, I have found that if I do ANY of the surveys that have the circle with the explanation mark in the middle, I don't get any credit. Not even one SB. They never work through the entire survey. So, I do NONE of those. It is not worth my time trying to see. I can usually get 2 surveys done a day that will get me close to my daily goal. I just keep trying through all the ones without the circle. I will get 1 to 5 SB that do not qualify but eventually I get one that will go through. I have to work all day at a desk so I just try when I take a brain break. Also, I try while I am waiting for something after work (the dogs are peeing, cooking cookies etc.. ha). I run my phone on video during the day but I am using WIFI (on silent). I did sign up for Hulu for the 3200 SB (I wanted to even before SBs). I need to figure out a few other things like SWAGO and linking a card. I do forget to go through the links like Amazon when I order. I need to remember.

Anyway, I usually can get the daily goal with bonus everyday.

Carrie

Coupons are now (temporarily) worth 2 SB per print, max 100 coupons/day. :)
Unfortunately it looks like it's a maximum of 100SB a day rather than coupons, so it sounds like we can only get credit for 50 coupons printed. :( Better than nothing so I'm happy enough to do the offer.

Hello CoP Luv, I have found that if I do ANY of the surveys that have the circle with the explanation mark in the middle, I don't get any credit. Not even one SB. They never work through the entire survey. So, I do NONE of those. It is not worth my time trying to see. I can usually get 2 surveys done a day that will get me close to my daily goal. I just keep trying through all the ones without the circle. I will get 1 to 5 SB that do not qualify but eventually I get one that will go through. I have to work all day at a desk so I just try when I take a brain break. Also, I try while I am waiting for something after work (the dogs are peeing, cooking cookies etc.. ha). I run my phone on video during the day but I am using WIFI (on silent). I did sign up for Hulu for the 3200 SB (I wanted to even before SBs). I need to figure out a few other things like SWAGO and linking a card. I do forget to go through the links like Amazon when I order. I need to remember.

Anyway, I usually can get the daily goal with bonus everyday.

Carrie

Thanks for your comments.

I used to be able to get at least 1-2 surveys each day without a problem. Some days (I have found Sundays) are the hardest and I hardly ever meet my goal. It's been a tough week in that department.

I am using Wifi to run videos on my old Android, but it seems to take forever as the day goes on to get credit. I just checked and I think I got all the SB from SB Watch because I got a watch bonus, so I will switch over to another one. That only took 2 hours to get 12 SB. I find it to be hit or miss though and not something I want to deal with. I might ditch the Android.

New Team Challenge starts Monday.

Beach Bash Team Challenge
It’s time for the Beach Bash Team Challenge! Join today and get ready for some fun in the sun!

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on June 22nd by 2pm PT and expire at 11:59pm PT on July 6th.

Thanks!

Try uninstalling and re-installing the apps. Or just move onto other SB related apps. I have an old Android too and some apps worked better than the others at times.

Unfortunately it looks like it's a maximum of 100SB a day rather than coupons, so it sounds like we can only get credit for 50 coupons printed. :( Better than nothing so I'm happy enough to do the offer.

According to the homepage banner it said 100 coupons a day. I think 100 SB a day was a typo. Not like SB ever has misinformation out there....:rolleyes1
I printed 100 and am expecting 200 SB. Guess we'll see!

I just got auto responses on my tickets from swagbucks about my email issue, that they haven't heard from me and to reply if I still need assistance. I have sent them an email every two or three days asking for an update... and this issue started May 11th. I've had nothing except the original canned responses from them. :badpc:

They fixed/updated the ticket center so you can login and answer tickets there again. Maybe that might help so they can't say they didn't get the email reply :)

They fixed/updated the ticket center so you can login and answer tickets there again. Maybe that might help so they can't say they didn't get the email reply :)
I've been going through there due to my email issue... I did start getting help center emails now, but I wasn't for a few weeks. You can see all of my replies asking for an update there. :sad2:

I've been going through there due to my email issue... I did start getting help center emails now, but I wasn't for a few weeks. You can see all of my replies asking for an update there. :sad2:

That's crazy. Not unbelievable, sadly, but crazy nonetheless. Do you facebook? After replying to keep them open you could try to ping the fb team? They used to relay craziness to the support team if it's been longer than stated for a response. Maybe they still do that to keep the fb wall happy.

That's crazy. Not unbelievable, sadly, but crazy nonetheless. Do you facebook? After replying to keep them open you could try to ping the fb team? They used to relay craziness to the support team if it's been longer than stated for a response. Maybe they still do that to keep the fb wall happy.
I think I'll give that a try today.

New Team Challenge starts Monday.

Beach Bash Team Challenge
It’s time for the Beach Bash Team Challenge! Join today and get ready for some fun in the sun!

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on June 22nd by 2pm PT and expire at 11:59pm PT on July 6th.

How does a Team Challenge work? I've never done one before.

How does a Team Challenge work? I've never done one before.

They have the blog post up with more info: http://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/06/beach-bash-challenge.html

Basically each activity you complete for yourself can earn team points as well. You have to contribute at least 600 team points (not swagbucks) to be eligible for the reward. For example, a discover activity is worth 20 team points no matter how many swagbucks it's worth to you. So if you do laptop guy (LTG) for 2sb for you, you earn 20 for the team. Likewise, if you get 500sb for a sign up you still only get 20 points for the team. Or you get 35 team points for a survey. A 5sb survey that takes 2 minutes gets the same 35 pts as the 45+ min survey for 75sb. The team with the most points wins, but all teams get a rebate of varying amount. As long as you contributed the 600 pts to the team you get the reward.

The reward is a discount on your next gift card redemption. You activate it in swagups and the next time you redeem they rebate you whatever you won. First place is 100sb... so you're not working for much :) But, you get a lot of tips from other swaggers (or swaggernaughts as SB likes to call us.. mine's quicker to type and I know how to spell it :p (or swaggernauts? why'd they make that so hard?) ) in the team comments section. Everyone is willing to post what discover sign ups actually credited or sometimes someone will post all the correct answers to those goofy pop quizzes that require 100% correct to pay out. That's how I found out about S'mores TV, someone on the team tried it out and reported back. I could never get it to run as good as others but it helped out a few times I needed something easy to meet a goal.

I usually make a little more than usual during team challenges because it seems they load some new offers up for it AND doing some offers I wouldn't normally waste my time on because it's already been reported to credit :)

Finally was somewhere I could do my shop local for the square. Got a couple pairs of socks at forever 21. Square was filled as soon as I pulled it up walking out the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts