Those using swagbucks ???

I lost my ncraves today but it's taunting me because everytime I go to watch all the ncraves (the chili peppers, some winter scene, the couple, the one where the pic says TV...and like 5 others) all are showing but when I click on them I get the error message. Laptop guy runs a few times then stops, I just keep checking back for him and sometimes he'll run again. Its slow going now. Even discovers weren't paying out. *sigh* if it werent for one ort wo surveys today I would have never made my goal.

My coupons never post. What in the world am I doing wrong. I clip them. They say successfully printed. But it never shows up in activity. I usually go in and hit "stop" on my printer so I don't waste the ink/paper...but the screen on my computer shows they printed. I have also tried "printing" to pdf. Neither seems to work. help!

My coupons never post. What in the world am I doing wrong. I clip them. They say successfully printed. But it never shows up in activity. I usually go in and hit "stop" on my printer so I don't waste the ink/paper...but the screen on my computer shows they printed. I have also tried "printing" to pdf. Neither seems to work. help!

I have the same problem. Sometimes they post but a lot of the time they don't. It is sooo frustrating.

I've had a similar issue. I've been printing the max everyday but like yesterday I only got 5SB after I printed 100 and the day before I got like 32SB for 100. :confused3 No rhyme or reason to it.

I print them at work because we don't have a printer at home. But something you might consider trying is only printing 1 page. Like I'll clip all of them, but when the printer screen comes up I tell it only to print the first page. And I do a draft print for less ink.

Alright wanted to hop on and let you guys know if you like shopping brags for luggage go through Ebates instead of swagbucks. Swagbucks gives you 1% credit and it take 75 days to credit, ebates gives you 5% per dollar and you get credit deposited to your PayPal account (as long as you’ve accumulated $1 or more) each month (I think that’s their payout schedule) but it’s gets credited to your ebates account in a couple of days...

I got ncraves back today but it’s not being super user friendly. They aren’t auto playing and they are freezing during countdowns so instead of 20 seconds they are taking a min each. Slow going...yest I lucked out with a surgery that payed out 250 so I met both goals with that and spent the rest of the day hanging out lol. Idk if I’ll hit my goals today though.

Alright wanted to hop on and let you guys know if you like shopping brags for luggage go through Ebates instead of swagbucks. Swagbucks gives you 1% credit and it take 75 days to credit, ebates gives you 5% per dollar and you get credit deposited to your PayPal account (as long as you’ve accumulated $1 or more) each month (I think that’s their payout schedule) but it’s gets credited to your ebates account in a couple of days...

I got ncraves back today but it’s not being super user friendly. They aren’t auto playing and they are freezing during countdowns so instead of 20 seconds they are taking a min each. Slow going...yest I lucked out with a surgery that payed out 250 so I met both goals with that and spent the rest of the day hanging out lol. Idk if I’ll hit my goals today though.
Ebates pays out quarterly as far as I know. I always check cashbackmonitor before buying online. Tip cash back often has the highest percentage back.

Ebates pays out quarterly as far as I know. I always check cashbackmonitor before buying online. Tip cash back often has the highest percentage back.

That’s a good idea to check cash back monitor. I haven’t heard of tip cash though. I just find swagbucks shop to be pretty aweful, takes so long to credit and sometimes your shops aren’t entered correctly stuff like that.

That’s a good idea to check cash back monitor. I haven’t heard of tip cash though. I just find swagbucks shop to be pretty aweful, takes so long to credit and sometimes your shops aren’t entered correctly stuff like that.
Lol—sorry! I meant top cash back:)

Ebates is pretty reliable as far as getting purchase amounts correct. In my experience anyway. But the payout takes so long. If you buy something through them at the beginning of the quarter, you don't get that money for something like 4-1/2 months.

Ebates is pretty reliable as far as getting purchase amounts correct. In my experience anyway. But the payout takes so long. If you buy something through them at the beginning of the quarter, you don't get that money for something like 4-1/2 months.

Yeah I just went and checked the payout schedule and it’s quarterly. I didn’t realize that when I posted. When I made my first purchase it payed out right away so I thought it was a weekly payout or something. For me though I kind of feel more at ease since it’s in my ebates account faster than swagbucks puts it in my swagbucks account. Then there’s the issue of swagbucks getting the purchase amount wrong or marking a purchase ineligible even though it was eligible.

Little OT but semi related: I've been noticing Carnival cruise gift cards on Gift Card Mall racks, definitely in Target and Lowes. I think maybe in a grocery store. I haven't had time to look at the card closely to see restrictions. But since Target's got them it's another avenue for swagbucks gift cards for Carnival cruisers to checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter