Those using swagbucks ???

Ebates pays out quarterly as long as you have $5 in your account. Current quarter ends on June 30, if you are eligible you’ll get your payout in mid August. Next payment will be in Nov. Its important to keep their payment schedules in mind for Disney trips as the money may be too late. However they are very accurate which is a plus and seem to be quick to respond to issues (though I have had very few in several years with them).

Will the schwans people then harass you on a monthly basis to order again?

I didn't have that problem.

My coupons never post. What in the world am I doing wrong. I clip them. They say successfully printed. But it never shows up in activity. I usually go in and hit "stop" on my printer so I don't waste the ink/paper...but the screen on my computer shows they printed. I have also tried "printing" to pdf. Neither seems to work. help!

Same, I don't even try any more.

Best Buy bonuses are posting double for some reason. I did one purchase on Wednesday and one on Friday, and the double bonus showed up this morning. Talk about confusing. I went ahead and requested a paypal credit so we will see what happens. I figure SB owes us for all the stupid discover offers we try that never credit.

I missed that there was a team challenge starting today, so just joined - and of course was put on the 4th place team. It seems lately the last place team never moves out of that place all week, but I'll do my best!

I missed that there was a team challenge starting today, so just joined - and of course was put on the 4th place team. It seems lately the last place team never moves out of that place all week, but I'll do my best!
I joined this morning before it started and I am on that team. Hopefully we have a bunch of night SB'ers.

AdGate Media:
Coupons.com 14 SB
Overactive Bladder? Know your option +2 SB
Free SB +1 SB

OfferToro:
Top Coupons 10 SB
Register Now 21 SB
An Offer that MAKES CENTS +2 SB
Stop Spending, Start Saving +2 SB
Stop Spending, Start Saving +2 SB

Revenue Universe:
Coupons.com 5 SB
MedicareRateCompare.com [Zip] +2 SB
SeekHealthRates.com [Zip] +2 SB
AutoRateCompare.com [Zip] +2 SB
CompareLifeRates.com [Zip] +2 SB
FindHomeRates.com [Zip] +2 SB

Peanut Labs:
Drive More. Earn More. 45 SB

Got my 200 sb from the coupon print. :)

Also was awarded double for my BB shop on Sat., then had the extra 500 deducted. As expected.

Busy Monday in Swag-land!

I joined early, before it opened, and am on the same team

An nCrave worth 5 SB showed up this morning, called "Stars of the Past". It auto-runs without babysitting it, and it is also super quick! It cycles through in under 2 minutes.

It's shown up twice for me so far this morning, and I'm hoping to see it again as I do other nCraves in between.

Last edited:
Discover: Revenue Universe: Oil of Olay +10 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: OAB - Hyper Targeted - CPC [H] +1 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: Peyronies Disease +16 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: MedicareRateCompare.com [Zip] +2 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: AutoRateCompare.com [Zip] +2 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: SeekHealthRates.com [Zip] +2 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: CompareLifeRates.com [Zip] +2 SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: Dailybreak: Scotties Facial Tiss +8 SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter