Those using swagbucks ???

So, I'm brand new to SB. And I'm trying to go back and read all of the posts in my down time. I am. Can I just get a general consensus of how many SB you try to earn per day? Do you hit your daily total and bonus goal and stop? Or is it full speed ahead, matey?​

(My daily goal is usually around 100)
I'm sure we are all different. I try to hit the first daily goal, and then it depends on how much time I have to babysit the apps. I let the 1 SB nCrave run all night and usually start the day with about 12 from that. I run Swagasaurus Run under Play 10 times to get 10 SB from that. I attempt a few surveys, not often qualifying. I run the mobile apps on my phone (most of them are not working for me today), I run watch videos on my desktop. I search 3 or 4 times a day for bonus SB. I do the daily code except on swagbutton only days. (There is a 3 SB code right now at - https://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=6394) I do the coupon prints.

So, I'm brand new to SB. And I'm trying to go back and read all of the posts in my down time. I am. Can I just get a general consensus of how many SB you try to earn per day? Do you hit your daily total and bonus goal and stop? Or is it full speed ahead, matey?​

I aim for as much SB as I can get per day. Definitely try for first goal. Then second. Then if stars align, I keep going for as many as possible. Some people don't like to go much past their goals, b/c after a few days of high credits, it raises the goals, thus making it harder to reach. I try to get as many as I can each day, b/c sometimes things are just crediting left and right and I don't want to miss out on SB. I find I more than make up for having a too high second goal for a few days, by the days when I go way over. Hope that makes sense. :)

Can you do 1 Mypoints and 1 Swagbucks a day at Best Buy? I know you can’t double dip on one transaction. I really hate that Mypoints is the same payout but their points are worth less. Best Buy is so far away so I can stomach losing a few bucks since I need gift cards in a short time.
Yes. although i will say I have not done this or any BB deal since our Trip in Dec/jan. But I have been able to do 1 SB and 1 MP scan in total I would do 4. DH has an account too at both.

I just looked at DHs swag ups and clicked the survey bonus. He had 3 guaranteed surveys and so I just got him 112 SB for 3 surveys that took maybe 5 mins total since I was disqualified from all of them (I answered honestly with all his info). I am going to keep checking this guaranteed option!

I just did the Gobble deal on Mypoints. I edited my meals to 2 and got it down to $20. Doesn’t show pending yet. So I just skip weeks until I get my points?

I always shoot for my first goal. Some days I greatly exceed it (meeting my second goal or more)- a shop credits, a big survey, a few small surveys that credit easily, coupon redemptions credit, etc. I usually can cash out between $50-75/ month. Good luck!!

Any one just do coupons.com it says
Plus 2 SB for each coupon you print up to a max of 50 coupons. Plus get 25 sb for everyone redeemed. You could make money like crazy ,
Esp if you print extra coupons and leave them at the store. But at least print 50 coupons a day is 100sb a day
Here's the detail...
Receive 25 SB for an unlimited number of coupons redeemed. Maximum of 50 coupon prints per day are eligible for SB. It may take up to 12 weeks after redemption for SB to show in your account. SB for coupon print activity will post the next business day. Coupons only valid in the United States.

Plus 2 SB for each coupon you print up to a max of 50 coupons. Plus get 25 sb for everyone redeemed. You could make money like crazy ,
Esp if you print extra coupons and leave them at the store. But at least print 50 coupons a day is 100sb a day
Here's the detail...
Receive 25 SB for an unlimited number of coupons redeemed. Maximum of 50 coupon prints per day are eligible for SB. It may take up to 12 weeks after redemption for SB to show in your account. SB for coupon print activity will post the next business day. Coupons only valid in the United States.
Coupons run out fast and in my experience I’m often not credited for using them. They’re helpful but you aren’t going to make money like crazy.

Here's the detail...
The 2sb per print is for limited time periods. I think this one is just the weekend (Fri, sat, sun) and points aren't credited on weekend days so usually you get all on Monday. They have been doing 1pt frequently but as pointed out you can only do so many prints from that site so you'll run out eventually until they restock. It's a nice boost but it's not something to bank on. Also clear your cookies/cache frequently when doing prints, I can only do a couple days before SB doesn't credit prints and then have to clear the browser before printing again otherwise it's a waste.

The 2sb per print is for limited time periods. I think this one is just the weekend (Fri, sat, sun) and points aren't credited on weekend days so usually you get all on Monday. They have been doing 1pt frequently but as pointed out you can only do so many prints from that site so you'll run out eventually until they restock. It's a nice boost but it's not something to bank on. Also clear your cookies/cache frequently when doing prints, I can only do a couple days before SB doesn't credit prints and then have to clear the browser before printing again otherwise it's a waste.
Thank you, oh yeah I went back to print more same coupons are on there can I print more than one of the same. They have 1$ off 12k of Pepsi or I guess you can print it but will you get credit for it?

I just looked at DHs swag ups and clicked the survey bonus. He had 3 guaranteed surveys and so I just got him 112 SB for 3 surveys that took maybe 5 mins total since I was disqualified from all of them (I answered honestly with all his info). I am going to keep checking this guaranteed option!

What are guaranteed surveys? I looked at my surveys and nowhere said guaranteed?

Thank you, oh yeah I went back to print more same coupons are on there can I print more than one of the same. They have 1$ off 12k of Pepsi or I guess you can print it but will you get credit for it?

Coupons .com itself has a limit to the number of times you can print each coupon. 2 is generally the limit, sometimes the manufacturer sets it to 1. Yes you can get credit for printing the same coupon again. Lately they've only shown about 100-120 coupons total, so at best you can get 4 maybe 5 days of prints until the site restocks their coupon supply. There are ways to get around it if you have multiple phone numbers you can register and go through incognito mode. But for me it's not worth that kind of effort.

What are guaranteed surveys? I looked at my surveys and nowhere said guaranteed?

If it's guaranteed you can't miss it, it literally says "guaranteed" next to the time column just like it would say "featured". I haven't seen any since that one I got the other week. :( Hopefully they make the rounds to everyone at least once.

So I just was running the math on my account because I got the 125sb swagup for a cashout for being Topaz in the new member recognition thing. I wanted to make sure I could get my discounted Walmart GC before the swagup expired, but I've got extra sb right now so I could cash out for Paypal today and still have 2200 before it expired. Just redeemed for Paypal and it used the swagup!

So, when do the new team challenge swagups expire? I don't see it anymore on the team challenge page now that it's over.

So, when do the new team challenge swagups expire? I don't see it anymore on the team challenge page now that it's over.
"All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate and the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on March 25th and will expire on April 8th at 11:59PM PT."

Source: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2019/03/birds-of-a-feather-team-challenge.html

Where is this guarantee option. I haven't seen it before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter