Those using swagbucks ???

Where is this guarantee option. I haven't seen it before

When you go to "answer" if you have a guaranteed survey, it will be at the top. DH just had another one worth 117 SB, but I have not had one or DD for a few days. It is worth checking each day to see.

Any tips or tricks for a newbie on swagbucks?
I started in January, so I guess that makes me an almost newbie? I read as much of this thread as I could and through trial and error I have earned more than I thought I would, about $250. I take advantage of the online shopping deals, BB deals for GC, and surveys. Good Luck!

Fastest ticket credit ever? I was doing a survey and the last page told me I completed it, for 75sb. But when it went back to the answer page it said I was disqualified and got 19sb (account is doing the random DQ amounts currently). Sent a ticket, and had the sb credited in under an hour!

Looks like a Best Buy in store shop triggered the 300sb swagup I had from the member recognition program.
That’s great! So how long from when you did that BB shop trip till that 300 SB showed up? Also, that was in addition to when the 750 showed up, right? And is it in addition to the SB that show up in about 30ish days usually, from the extra 2-3% they’ve been doing? Hmmm I wasn’t expecting that would count. Or, was your shop not a Disney gc?

I have 500SB listed for a shopping trip in my member recognition info. I just bought a BB gc purchase on my acct, and DD28’s yesterday.

That’s great! So how long from when you did that BB shop trip till that 300 SB showed up? Also, that was in addition to when the 750 showed up, right? And is it in addition to the SB that show up in about 30ish days usually, from the extra 2-3% they’ve been doing? Hmmm I wasn’t expecting that would count. Or, was your shop not a Disney gc?

I have 500SB listed for a shopping trip in my member recognition info. I just bought a BB gc purchase on my acct, and DD28’s yesterday.
I just happened to look at my swagups and noticed it now says pending. I did BB on Wednesday (I think that's when they launched?) and Friday, so I'm not sure which one actually triggered it, but I'm thinking it was the Friday one because I think my swagup was not pending on Friday but today it was and I also got my shop email for Friday.

ETA: Ooops, I didn't answer everything :) I assumed the 300sb would show up when the normal shop sb show up - it was 3% Friday so 300sb for normal shop + 300sb from the swagup in 30ish days. My 750sb should post tomorrow, I'll update if the swagup posts early.

ETA 2: I'm now sure it was Fri bc on Wed only I stopped but Fri DH and I were together and each did a gc and the shop swagup is pending on both accounts

Last edited:
What else can you do for the bonus 300 sb for the shop bonus. Can you redeem for a $25 gift card with SB to get the bonus?

What else can you do for the bonus 300 sb for the shop bonus. Can you redeem for a $25 gift card with SB to get the bonus?
No, you have to make a $25+ purchase through the swagbucks shop portal. Redeeming for a gift card is not a shop activity

On Dallas Morning News on MyPoints, for some reason my 6,000 points are still pending even though I did the offer 2/19.

Fastest ticket credit ever? I was doing a survey and the last page told me I completed it, for 75sb. But when it went back to the answer page it said I was disqualified and got 19sb (account is doing the random DQ amounts currently). Sent a ticket, and had the sb credited in under an hour!

Wow. I've had some like that lately and haven't even bothered to submit a ticket for them. Maybe I should have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter