Those using swagbucks ???

Good news about that Vikings game offer!

I had downloaded it last week onto my iPhone when it was worth 1500sb and you had to get your castle to level 10. I did that and got the sb immediately, but then saw they had raised the offer's sb this week to 2500 for hitting level 13. So I decided to gamble and see if it'd let me do it twice if I put it on my Android tablet and that also credited! :cool1: And it credited the 2500 when I hit level 10 again, not 13.

I'm probably going to try and get to 13 before I cash out, just in case, but this was a really easy offer and credits immediately upon completion.

I've never done the games - are they hard to play? I could probably get DS to do them for me, but if they are quick and easy, I could just do it myself.

I've never done the games - are they hard to play? I could probably get DS to do them for me, but if they are quick and easy, I could just do it myself.
not hard at all.I just download the app less than 1 hr ago and i am on level 7 while doing it at work . It is all just clicking here and there. It tells you what to do. hope it credits.

not hard at all.I just download the app less than 1 hr ago and i am on level 7 while doing it at work . It is all just clicking here and there. It tells you what to do. hope it credits.

How does it know that it's you? I just downloaded to my phone, but it didn't have me put in my email address or anything to begin. Unless it just automatically knows because of my itunes account??

How does it know that it's you? I just downloaded to my phone, but it didn't have me put in my email address or anything to begin. Unless it just automatically knows because of my itunes account??

It tracks via the link it provides to download the app.

I had downloaded it last week onto my iPhone when it was worth 1500sb and you had to get your castle to level 10. I did that and got the sb immediately, but then saw they had raised the offer's sb this week to 2500 for hitting level 13. So I decided to gamble and see if it'd let me do it twice if I put it on my Android tablet and that also credited! :cool1: And it credited the 2500 when I hit level 10 again, not 13.

I'm probably going to try and get to 13 before I cash out, just in case, but this was a really easy offer and credits immediately upon completion.

How long did it take to credit? I did the offer that was on the last swag code page and hit level 13 but haven't gotten any sb yet. I have screen shots of both though. Bummed it was only for 1250, I wonder if there was another and I should have tried to look first. Either way it'll help if it credits since this month has been a bit slow for me.

So I changed where I do my surveys, I have had so much issue with the ones on sb and they dont pay very much.
so I started doing miles for thoughts from spirit airlines. so far im pretty impressed.400 miles for your first survey and
they have a program similar to sb local
if you spend 30$ in the first 30 days they give you 1000 miles. I looked up flights to MCO with miles for us is 2500 is a one way flight 5000 for a round trip.
I just did a 4 min survey for 50 miles

Also If anyone on here is thinking about joining Swagbucks they will give you 750 miles if you let them refer you … cause we cant..
(when I signed up I had no one just reading post from you so I added that)

Last edited:
Quick question guys. I’m planning on buying some American Airlines gift cards but I don’t see any on swagbucks. Do you guys know of any awards sites that has them?

Quick question guys. I’m planning on buying some American Airlines gift cards but I don’t see any on swagbucks. Do you guys know of any awards sites that has them?

InstaGC does. They’re not as quick an earner as SB, but I prefer doing surveys with them. They used to have 2 a day that were guaranteed at least a dollar for, but I’m not sure that’s still the case.

Miles for opinions if you can get in, it's always full when I try

Last edited:
I was looking just to buy them today but earn "points" for buying them if that makes any sense ?

My nCraves have stopped automatically advancing like they used to. They go maybe two rounds and that’s it. I have been liking one ncrave that comes up first thing in the morning. It doesn’t repeat but it’s 3 sb and runs really quickly.

Are you trying to earn rewards for the purchase or earn points to pay for them? Mypoints has them as a redemption option, $100 gc for 15,800 pts. Raise sells discounted AA gc's and several portals offer cash back for Raise.

How long did it take to credit? I did the offer that was on the last swag code page and hit level 13 but haven't gotten any sb yet. I have screen shots of both though. Bummed it was only for 1250, I wonder if there was another and I should have tried to look first. Either way it'll help if it credits since this month has been a bit slow for me.

It credited immediately both times for me. Just a head's up you have to get your palace to level 13 (or 10 is when it credited for me), not just your character to level 13 in case that's why it hasn't credited for you yet. It takes a little longer, but it's still pretty easy sb.

How long did it take you? I downloaded the game a few days ago and my palace is only at level 7. I stay on top of it except when I'm sleeping.

Keep in mind your palace level is not the same as what level you are. I learned that the hard way in the last game I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter