Those using swagbucks ???

Submitted a ticket for the middle square and it was filled in within about 30 min. Not sure if coincidence or not, haven't gotten a response from the help desk. Either way I got my 750.

never mind....posted originally that an offer through mypoints didn't work. But I now have 2,000 points pending from the Fabletics offer. Love when there are offers for products I actually would buy without the offer. 2 pairs of workout leggings for $24 and will get the 2,000 points too. win-win!

Last edited:

Got my middle square finally colored in today also so I got my 750 sb today. Usually I don’t care much about getting the Swago filled in but the 750 sb made it worth the trouble and time. I submitted a ticket on Saturday and got an email response last night that they’d work on it and get it done by today.

I got an email about a follow up to a survey I did previously. Said I would get $5.00 for completing it and it would take 45 minutes. I spent 40 minutes on it and got the 'not every survey can be a winner here is 1 SB'. I am SO mad right now. Not sure if I should submit a ticket or let it go. Thinking I should let it go since I sent a profanity laced reply to the email!

never mind....posted originally that an offer through mypoints didn't work. But I now have 2,000 points pending from the Fabletics offer. Love when there are offers for products I actually would buy without the offer. 2 pairs of workout leggings for $24 and will get the 2,000 points too. win-win!
Be careful with Fabletics. They start sending you stuff every month and I have heard it is a pain to cancel.

I got an email about a follow up to a survey I did previously. Said I would get $5.00 for completing it and it would take 45 minutes. I spent 40 minutes on it and got the 'not every survey can be a winner here is 1 SB'. I am SO mad right now. Not sure if I should submit a ticket or let it go. Thinking I should let it go since I sent a profanity laced reply to the email!

I'm sorry you didn't get credited, but this made me laugh. I stopped doing any surveys at all about a year ago because I just could not start them knowing that there was a good chance I'd get 20 minutes into one and then get kicked out.

Last edited:
I submitted a ticket for my in store cash back (submitted 2 different ones). My swago square filled in; I did not get the sbs yet. Glad my square filled in, though. One was only 5 sbs, but the other was 193, so hoping I eventually get that one to credit.

I just don't do the long surveys because of the many times I would get the DQ message after spending so much time on one survey. I stick to 10 minutes or less.

OfferToro - Smart Search Now/Today 2sb. Says to click and then click on a result and spend 3 minutes. Yeah, I am too impatient for 3 minutes so I closed it after I clicked on the result (it takes you to a 2nd page). Did not think anything would happen, but a few minutes later it credited! There are 3 of them.

Be careful with Fabletics. They start sending you stuff every month and I have heard it is a pain to cancel.
Thanks. From what I read in there terms, I have by the 5th of each month to cancel that months shipment. I probably won't even keep it active very long. I did notice an 800 number to call and cancel membership outright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!