Those using swagbucks ???

So I haven't done ncraves in a LONG time because they stopped auto running or would only do a page and crash. Am I still able to just open one and run it for a while? Did they change how it works?

Haven't seen my coupon prints SBs post yet today.

So I haven't done ncraves in a LONG time because they stopped auto running or would only do a page and crash. Am I still able to just open one and run it for a while? Did they change how it works?
I have random days where one will run all day, and others that I have to restart each time. No pattern I can see. There is one on my Mac that has big letters TV and says 'trending playlist' that sometimes works well.

I have random days where one will run all day, and others that I have to restart each time. No pattern I can see. There is one on my Mac that has big letters TV and says 'trending playlist' that sometimes works well.

Ah that’s a bummer then. I have a 4 month old so I don’t have time to keep checking my computer. Oh well!

Anyone else not receiving their coupon prints this week? I rec'd my weekend prints on Mon, but nothing after that.
I've gotten them all so far (not yet today), yesterday was pretty late in the day. I couldn't do any today for Monday because my limit was reached? Odd, because I hadn't done any for Monday of this week because of Swago, so only printed maybe 15 for Tues, Weds, Thursday and today.

Has anyone had luck getting SB for the slot games? I downloaded 3 and only got the credit for reaching the correct level for one. They are from the same developer so I'm wondering if they'll only allow one even though that wasn't made clear on the disclaimer.

I contacted support a week ago for another game crediting issue and they said they had no way to fix anything because it was "3rd party."

I got my coupon prints for Friday a couple of hours ago, but nothing for Saturday or Sunday. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

I received 50 sb on Friday for a coupon print I did on Thursday, and got 50 sb today also for printing coupons on Thursday. I didn’t do any coupons Friday-Sunday. Weird. :confused3

I received 50 sb on Friday for a coupon print I did on Thursday, and got 50 sb today also for printing coupons on Thursday. I didn’t do any coupons Friday-Sunday. Weird. :confused3

You know what, I see now that mine is also from Thursday, 1/23. So I haven't gotten any of my prints for Friday-Sunday.

When do we get the SB from the last team challenge? And do they still come in the form of a Swagup?

Anyone remember how there used to be LTG that showed up on the 'my referrals' page and was a workaround for when he wouldn't open from his usual spot on 'sponsored videos' or 'discover'?

Is he still showing up for you all on 'my referrals'?

Anyone remember how there used to be LTG that showed up on the 'my referrals' page and was a workaround for when he wouldn't open from his usual spot on 'sponsored videos' or 'discover'?

Is he still showing up for you all on 'my referrals'?

No, he's been gone for a long time for me.
And I really miss him :-(

Who remembers TTG? She's been missing for even longer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter