Those using swagbucks ???

WATCH (home) keeps stalling on me. More babysitting... putting a crimp in my day :crazy2:
I can't get mine to play, day 4. I've cleared cache and cookies, restarted and everything else I can think of. This usually only lasts a day or two. No Ncraves and all morning I couldn't get a single Watch video to work. I may have to resort to surveys to meet my minimum today.

I just cashed out 50 visa. I am so use to paying on my disney trip i dont know what to do. Our trip is in 2 weeks and i all ready paid for it with swagbucks.
I made 175,000 sb this last year.... what a good year. (Or $1740. )
I've been there! (trip all paid before I leave) So, I do what any self-respecting Disney fan does..... start saving for the next one!

New swago today. I clicked on the top left one, and had been running for 10 min now. Still no credit on the square. Anyone else has this problem?

Remember when there used to be a monthly Swag Code Extravaganza? Where there would be 6-8 codes in a day (usually on a Wednesday) and you could earn like 50-60 SB? I miss those.....
Big one coming up on Feb 26. 12 codes for 70 SB. I hope not too many button only ones.

New swago today. I clicked on the top left one, and had been running for 10 min now. Still no credit on the square. Anyone else has this problem?
I just tried that square, and it credited for me. I’m doing it on my iPhone. Hope it credits for you.

Thanks for posting about the Swago. Easy 50 SB. (The square credited for me on first try in Chrome BTW.)

A couple of the squares were doing that to me as well. I just closed it, went back to the board and clicked on it again, the 2nd time it worked on all.

Does anyone know if Swagbucks shopping portal pays out for Raise purchases where you earn Raise cashback? Not just the discounted GCs in the marketplace? I can't find anything in the fine print.

I was ready to buy a gc for the swago board since I knew it'd have a big payout but I wasn't expecting them to make us pay 100 bucks for it. Seems kinda crappy. Also not sure I need that many/much of anything.

I was ready to buy a gc for the swago board since I knew it'd have a big payout but I wasn't expecting them to make us pay 100 bucks for it. Seems kinda crappy. Also not sure I need that many/much of anything.

Agreed. I was going to buy one and had waited for this SWAGO because of the large payout, but I'm not buying a $100gc and there are a few others I may not be able to do. I had my hopes up but shouldn't have I guess.

Highest I can get will likely be 75sb. And the spin and win wheel is a joke giving me all swag iq rejoins and sweepstakes entries.

Agreed. I was going to buy one and had waited for this SWAGO because of the large payout, but I'm not buying a $100gc and there are a few others I may not be able to do. I had my hopes up but shouldn't have I guess.

Highest I can get will likely be 75sb. And the spin and win wheel is a joke giving me all swag iq rejoins and sweepstakes entries.

The only thing that helps is it's total.and not one 100gc. I get my hair done at the salon in jc penney, or I should say I still will be if she does a good job this sat. So I may buy for the next hair appt, already have some for this one.

I did another game, king of avalon: dragon war. It was like thr last one some of us did. I got the below via a push notification from the app for 4838 after getting to level 18. So totally surprised when I just went on sb and my total for the day was over 5k. I finished upgrading to level 16 earlier this evening so either the offer was wrong or their was another for the same amount but level 16.

Anyway it took about 2 weeks and was much easier than the other. It walks you through it all much more.

I happily cashed out for 50 to pp which will also fill in a square and I can stop playing the thing.

ETA adding the screenshot I forgot earlier.Screenshot_2020-02-11-14-11-24.png

Last edited:
I did another game, king of avalon: dragon war. It was like thr last one some of us did. I got the below via a push notification from the app for 4838 after getting to level 18. So totally surprised when I just went on sb and my total for the day was over 5k. I finished upgrading to level 16 earlier this evening so either the offer was wrong or their was another for the same amount but level 16.

Anyway it took about 2 weeks and was much easier than the other. It walks you through it all much more.

I happily cashed out for 50 to pp which will also fill in a square and I can stop playing the thing.

ETA adding the screenshot I forgot earlier.View attachment 476763
It's funny because I did that one first and it took me forever and I hated it ;) Maybe once you do one the next one is not as bad because you know what to expect?

It's funny because I did that one first and it took me forever and I hated it ;) Maybe once you do one the next one is not as bad because you know what to expect?

That is funny. I liked this one better because I didn't have to gather and fight the entire time. It stopped saying it was a required task so all I was doing was upgrading buildings for the most part. I don't enjoy these type of games and don't get them, so the less I have to do and the more it tells me what to do the better. If only I could make sb for playing candy crush 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts