Those using swagbucks ???

So I signed up for the free 30 day Tidal trial for 1000 SB. Says I have to keep the account open 30 days, but that is when the monthly charge will start so it seems to be a fine line between cancelling too early to keep the SB and getting charged. Any experiences here with them? Checking further under Shop Activity it looks like I can 'skip the wait' and get the points now instead of 31 days. At least it tracked properly.

I did get 11 SB for coupon prints today (2nd day in a row). I definitely printed more than 11 though. They even sent me an email to congratulate me.

Shocked to get coupon prints today for Fri, Sat, and Sun. Was sure they would wait until tomorrow. Submitted a ticket yesterday for my 4500 SB from Bright Cellars offer, and they immediately awarded it. So now my 2nd daily goal has gone from the low 200's to 570! Wonder how long it will take to come back down.

Don't forget to submit your Swago board today if you did it. Got my 30 SB for the right column.

And my 2nd goal today (Tuesday) is 760! :crazy2:

Last edited:
Has anyone gone through SB to purchase Disney gift cards at Sams? Success?

I gave it a try 2 days ago and it's pending. I have the option to Skip the Wait, but I'm wondering if it might be clawed back and I should just wait the 30 days.

Has anyone gotten the 15 SB enCraves banner that keeps popping up? I've tried it each day on Chrome, Safari and Firefox and it will get through both tasks and then freeze, never crediting. Is it just me or are other also having this issue?

On revu there is a deal for blueprint 888sb subscriptions or if you sign up for a free account
(email) you get 222. Instantly You need to use chrome browser or it may not work.
The funny part of this is blueprint subscription service is shutting down so hurry and get your $2.22... lol

Did you have to attach a credit card?

Has anyone gotten the 15 SB enCraves banner that keeps popping up? I've tried it each day on Chrome, Safari and Firefox and it will get through both tasks and then freeze, never crediting. Is it just me or are other also having this issue?

Have done it on Chrome and it only credits 5SB the first time, then 1SB the second time. After that it errors out.

On revu there is a deal for blueprint 888sb subscriptions or if you sign up for a free account
(email) you get 222. Instantly You need to use chrome browser or it may not work.
The funny part of this is blueprint subscription service is shutting down so hurry and get your $2.22... lol

Thanks! That was so easy!

I get a banner that says 5 SB. Does not work on my Mac desktop with Chrome or Firefox. Does work on the iPad in Safari but not Chrome.

The same thing is happening to me. Has not worked any of the times I have tried.

I'm back to ask again about coupons....... I've gotten them a couple of times, but not constantly like before. Is this happening to anyone else?

ALSO - I made a purchase from BB online and from the way I'm reading this, it seems like you don't have to use the QR code to get the bonus. I purchased a TV (which was supposed to be 4 SB per dollar), but it is only pending at 2 SB per dollar. Has anyone else purchased from BB lately? I'm glad something is pending, but it's only for half and still no sign of the 250 SB bonus..... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.24.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.24.22 PM.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm back to ask again about coupons....... I've gotten them a couple of times, but not constantly like before. Is this happening to anyone else?

ALSO - I made a purchase from BB online and from the way I'm reading this, it seems like you don't have to use the QR code to get the bonus. I purchased a TV (which was supposed to be 4 SB per dollar), but it is only pending at 2 SB per dollar. Has anyone else purchased from BB lately? I'm glad something is pending, but it's only for half and still no sign of the 250 SB bonus..... :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I haven't had issues with coupon prints but I do when I have to enter a phone number. I think it's less sb not paying and that they aren't tracking due to coupons.com not recognizing it. Others have mentioned the same issue with thr phone number thing the last time this came up.

For bb it says in the offer the bonus is only for top deals and that points will pend for 30 days. There's nothing about the 2 or 4 and since the 2 isn't crossed out saying the 4 is it I'd be happy the 2 is pending.

I haven't had issues with coupon prints but I do when I have to enter a phone number. I think it's less sb not paying and that they aren't tracking due to coupons.com not recognizing it. Others have mentioned the same issue with thr phone number thing the last time this came up.

For bb it says in the offer the bonus is only for top deals and that points will pend for 30 days. There's nothing about the 2 or 4 and since the 2 isn't crossed out saying the 4 is it I'd be happy the 2 is pending.

Good to know about the phone number.....that is when it has been hit and miss! So that probably explains it! I didn't get any yesterday (had to input the phone number) but got some today (again, inputted the phone number) but that might explain why it is hit or miss

And the 2 and 4 for Best Buy was the promotion. LIke now, you get 4SB per dollar if you buy health and beauty products from Best Buy. When I purchased it was 4 SB on televisions and 2 SB on everything else. I'll just submit a ticket and keep my fingers crossed!

I haven't had to enter my phone number in months, but I still only get the SB for the coupon prints very sporadically. The only weekend day I got them for was Sunday, didn't get Mondays but got Tuesday's today. No rhyme or reason I can find.

I haven't had to enter my phone number in months, but I still only get the SB for the coupon prints very sporadically. The only weekend day I got them for was Sunday, didn't get Mondays but got Tuesday's today. No rhyme or reason I can find.

My guess is it's some other issue with coupons.com. It doesn't seem tp be an overall problem or more people would be posting in agreement with not getting points. Within the past few months the only time I didn't get my points was when I printed on the wrong laptop and had to input my #, only 1 of the 50 printed. The other time was when weekend prints were delayed for everyone.

If people aren't responding it's most likely because no one is having the same problem or they didn't print coupons that day. You might have better luck posting on the sb facebook page or on a blog post to get a bigger sample of people that mau be having the same problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!