Those using swagbucks ???

Cashed out for the last of my Target gift cards today in order to pay my Disney trip off by the July 2 due date. I ordered a $10 one Sunday and was hoping it would show up today, but haven't gotten it yet. Cashed out for one more $5, so hoping that'll be here tomorrow or Thursday. Now I'm planning on saving up for a $25 one so I can pick up a gift card or two for meals/souvenirs/etc.

I was having a great few days with the apps before the bugs started popping up a few days ago. Ran terrible this past weekend, but finally got back over 300 yesterday. I cashed a $25 Target card out on Perk yesterday and I'm officially done with them. All their apps run like crap now. I'm 100% SB now.

Has anyone ever had the SB local credit in less than 7 days?
I'm looking at the Swago board and thinking there's no way I'm getting the SB local square... possibly if I head out to burger king tonight I might make it for July 4. My emails say it should credit in 3-4 days " when the charge clears" but the couple that i've had so far the charge clears the next day but I don't get the points until the date listed on the pending credit anyway.

Has anyone ever had the SB local credit in less than 7 days?
I'm looking at the Swago board and thinking there's no way I'm getting the SB local square... possibly if I head out to burger king tonight I might make it for July 4. My emails say it should credit in 3-4 days " when the charge clears" but the couple that i've had so far the charge clears the next day but I don't get the points until the date listed on the pending credit anyway.

Mine credited the same day last time I did it.

I need Swag code help! I'm always stuck on this square to complete my swago board and I don't know what I'm doing wrong! The square says to redeem a Swagbucks code. I subscribe to the text alerts and enter a code when it's released. I earn the SB, but it never fills the square. I've contacted customer support but never received a response. TIa!

I need Swag code help! I'm always stuck on this square to complete my swago board and I don't know what I'm doing wrong! The square says to redeem a Swagbucks code. I subscribe to the text alerts and enter a code when it's released. I earn the SB, but it never fills the square. I've contacted customer support but never received a response. TIa!

code must be submitted via swag button. download it on desktop.

The BET ad that has been breaking the apps for the last few days has been fixed it seems and they're awarding double SB, at least on MovieCli.ps and SBTV from what I can see in my activity.

Well, I guess it's my turn to have zero nCraves and zero Watch videos available. I've tried 2 different computers, 3 different browsers, clearing out my cache, incognito window, and nothing is making them show up so far. So frustrating! I just got back from vacation yesterday. While I was away, I was able to use the huge variety of nCraves to at least reach my first goal each day. As soon as I got home and logged in, they were gone.

It will be hard to even get to my first goal of 102 today. I tried to get in several surveys, but no luck. I love the earnings I'm able to get from Swagbucks, but I sure wish there weren't so many technical glitches and problems to work around all the time.

Well, I guess it's my turn to have zero nCraves and zero Watch videos available.

Don't get too frustrated- a lot of times after completing the daily crave or the daily to do list the nCraves just appear. This happened to me yesterday and today. Now I'm running the 8 SB Telemundo Tour nCraves that runs pretty fast and I should meet my 2nd goal :)

Here are some things that are crediting today. Good luck!

06/28/17
Discover: Revenue Universe: Coupons.com 3
+4 SB
06/28/17
Discover: PL: FREE samples coupons discounts deals! Complet
+12 SB
06/28/17
Discover: AdGate Media: Migraine Guide Social
+22 SB
Discover: SB Offers: Tripping
+20 SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts