Those using swagbucks ???

@wendow I looked it up and at doctor of credit it says "You can either call in to cancel or create an account and discontinue online."
Hopefully that'll be nice and easy! Certainly prefer online cancelling! Sorta wishing I took advantage of this offer, didn't really get how it'd work when I saw it back then.

Thanks for looking it up! I have an account but I can't figure out how to cancel online.

Is the moviepass offer instant credit?

Hm, it doesn't say in the tool tip, odd :( It's up to 600SB today though. I haven't done it myself, we're sitting on a bunch of gift cards and discounted ticket vouchers that we should use before spending again.

Stay Away from the Offer Toro "Spot the Different Ice Cream" for 12 SB. It says it credits when you get 100% right. I just did the whole quiz which started easy and got harder. In between they had a bunch of useless trivia and news stories they wanted you to read. I just kept plugging away at the quiz. I feel pretty sure I got at least 9 out of 10 correct, and probably got them all right. At the end it tallied my score and said I got 0% right! >:(

Stay Away from the Offer Toro "Spot the Different Ice Cream" for 12 SB. It says it credits when you get 100% right. I just did the whole quiz which started easy and got harder. In between they had a bunch of useless trivia and news stories they wanted you to read. I just kept plugging away at the quiz. I feel pretty sure I got at least 9 out of 10 correct, and probably got them all right. At the end it tallied my score and said I got 0% right! >:(

You too?! I thought it was a glitch when I got that so I didn't post on here. The first time I tried it about 4 pages in there was a server error, so I tried it again a day or two later because I'm pretty sure someone posted during the team challenge that it worked for them. So when I actually got to the end with the 0% and thought they just hated me :) Now I feel bad I didn't send the warning out sooner. That sucks!

So I haven't been using swagbucks long but I found the surveys to be the least likely to work the answer section, I am lucky to get a single gold survey to actually be accepted into and go through a day. Is that normal?

*** is up with these surveys that you complete and then they throw you into a second survey without crediting you. 10 minute survey for 60 SB that takes 15 minutes to complete and then throws me into a 40 minute survey- NOPE. #Pissed.
I hate surveys like that.

I hate the surveys with the 10 minute "qualifying questions", and then throw me out. Once they ask me personal information, I deserve to be paid, imo.

I also hate when none of the ncraves that show up on your home page work. I have discovered that if you do the daily ncrave, it will give you an opportunity to do another one. And if you do that, it will give you another opportunity, but you have to keep clicking.

Friends, for those interested in doing surveys to earn money, Amazon's MTurk is very helpful. It doesn't screen you out and the surveys are mostly by professors or students. 5-10 mins surveys easily pay out on an average of 0.50. There are other jobs on Mturk as well that could be interesting.
Agreed! Mturk is awesome! Check out iPoll, ePoll, and Ipsos iSay as well. All of them can really add up.

three rounds with Tank Top Girl today! :flower:
Yay! haven't seen her in a while but LTG has been great the last few days, lasting many rounds and for most of those playing maybe a 2-3 min video on some bladder thing, same one over and over, lol, but nice points! then a few voting on the chips new taste, lol.

Had the shell rewards sign up banner at the top of my homepage. Instant 150 SB after signing up.
We both have been able to do this again this round, used a different email. nice pts with the instant credit, though it says it'd be pending for 3 days, ours credited fully instantly!

Also able to do the another deal on Acorn for 72 SB Let Us Help You Find Government Support. Easy - first, last and email and instant credit! There have been several of these in the last few days!

Last edited:
Anyone know how long SB from travel purchases take to actually be rewarded? Waiting on 2100 from a stay at a Marriott hotel on August 4-6. It still says they'll be rewarded after the travel date.

I just had two surveys randomly credit that are supposedly from last month and earlier this month. I don't remember not getting these credits. This puts me over my goal and I'm super tired. Anyone have this before? I'm afraid I'll lose out.

Anyone else hear back regarding the Gillette deal? They emailed a week & a half ago that they were looking into it, but haven't heard anything more than that

I had issues with mine from marriott. i sent a ticket in and was told it could take 90 days and still no credit and I had to send in several more before they credited it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter