Those using swagbucks ???

How's that Wildlife offer going for those who did it? I was just checking mine and I see I signed up on 7/17...
1st donation 7/17, credited 8/3
2nd donation 8/17, credited 9/8
3rd donation 9/17, no credit yet...

Does only the top 3 teams get anything out of this team challenge? That sucks!

Nevermind, someone else says that you get a tiny amount. I don't see that written in the challenge pate, though.

How's that Wildlife offer going for those who did it? I was just checking mine and I see I signed up on 7/17...
1st donation 7/17, credited 8/3
2nd donation 8/17, credited 9/8
3rd donation 9/17, no credit yet...

Same for me and I submitted a ticket 2 days ago.

Anyone else who did HoP have a pending charge on your CC? I have two $5 pending charges.

After I wrote it out, I decided to submit a ticket.

Did you get an acknowledgement of the ticket? I also submitted a ticket for this and was expecting to get back a generic "your ticket has been updated" email but I haven't received anything. I have submitted three (I think) tickets for things and have always gotten a generic reply right away. Wondering if I should submit again?

Did you get an acknowledgement of the ticket? I also submitted a ticket for this and was expecting to get back a generic "your ticket has been updated" email but I haven't received anything. I have submitted three (I think) tickets for things and have always gotten a generic reply right away. Wondering if I should submit again?
I got the one asking for more info right away. I hadn't included screenshots so I did that and sent it back.

Thanks - I submitted another request and got the email asking for more information. I just sent the first email confirming the sign-up for the monthly payments. I really don't want to have to send my credit card statement . . .

So, for the HoP deal, we just need to disable auto and shipments and then that's it? My welcome email said to expect my package in 7-10 days. I then went and disabled auto and disabled shipments. Will I still get the package? If so, do I return it? Just want to make sure I don't mess it up. Thanks!
Yep, that's all there is to do. I just checked my acct and DD27's acct and both are still set at Disable autorenew. The package came pretty quick for each of us, as I remember. I didn't disable mine till near the 30 days. And then I got the unexpected 700 SB that were supposed to be due if you continued to the 2nd month. That was several days after I did the disable of the autorenew, and seemed to happen to a bunch of people. Not sure why we got it, but glad to have it! DD27 cancelled hers last night at 18 days after signing up on Oct 1st, but now wondering if we shoulda waited till closer to the end and see if she got the extra SB, lol.
The package is free and you don't have to send it back, we still have ours.

Did you receive one shipment for free (within the 30-day free trial)?
Yep! kinda forgot about it as I never opened it till now, lol. It's a small package. It had what looks like an invoice but it says total due $0.00, so it was free. It has two small books, "Cat" and "Tag", and a 32 pg Level 1 Workbook with a lot of rhyming word activities.

Oh jeez guys. So I'm on my DH's account at work mostly, bc he doesn't really use it and then my account gets the 10% bonus. It just jumped 1500sb in a few minutes, so I look at the activity... Even though I put my email and stuff, they credited the 1500sb to DH's account. If it was my last one I'd say screw it, but it's the 3rd of the 4 so I guess I'll tell them they credited the wrong account...

Oh jeez guys. So I'm on my DH's account at work mostly, bc he doesn't really use it and then my account gets the 10% bonus. It just jumped 1500sb in a few minutes, so I look at the activity... Even though I put my email and stuff, they credited the 1500sb to DH's account. If it was my last one I'd say screw it, but it's the 3rd of the 4 so I guess I'll tell them they credited the wrong account...

Wait - you're getting 1500sb on your hubby's acct, which will give you an extra 150sb on your own, and you're looking to "fix" this?

Wait - you're getting 1500sb on your hubby's acct, which will give you an extra 150sb on your own, and you're looking to "fix" this?
Yes, because I should get another 1500sb payout next month and I think this will make it a giant pain and complicated... I'd rather lose the extra 150sb here and get my 1500sb next month. What would I say next month after they replied to my ticket saying they credited me? Oh, I didn't notice it went on the wrong account last month because actually I run them both?

Yes, because I should get another 1500sb payout next month and I think this will make it a giant pain and complicated... I'd rather lose the extra 150sb here and get my 1500sb next month. What would I say next month after they replied to my ticket saying they credited me? Oh, I didn't notice it went on the wrong account last month because actually I run them both?

You could just say you didn't get payment for 2 months. I lose track of things all the time! I'd be impressed I remembered at all to follow up on all that.

Hmm wonder how did they credit it to the wrong account? That Doesn't make sense. Plus I'd be afraid I'd call unwanted attention to my account I guess I'm wondering how they gave it to his account but your email was used. I'd think they'd wonder what your email was doing attached to his account.

Last edited:
How did they credit it to the wrong account? That Doesn't make sense. Plus I'd be afraid I'd call unwanted attention to my account I guess I'm wondering how they gave it to his account but your email was used. I'd think they'd wonder what your email was doing attached to his account.
My email isn't attached, I think it was just logged in under his account when I sent the ticket. I entered my email in the ticket field...

The ticket copy in my emails even has a line to notify them I wasn't logged in...

!*** Alyssa Lastname was not signed in when this comment was submitted. Learn more ***!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter