Those using swagbucks ???

Eh, maybe I'll just leave it. I don't want to draw attention, though I'd like to think I would be able to prove the mistake since we are two adults in the same household with separate accounts. I'll just see what happens next month. I thought I had sent them a screenshot of my sb log, but I only sent them my credit card charge record and my active donor status from the website.

Who won the swag haunt? My team was looking like 2nd place and I want to cash in for a GC (was waiting til this was over) and I don't see any swag ups. >:(

Who won the swag haunt? My team was looking like 2nd place and I want to cash in for a GC (was waiting til this was over) and I don't see any swag ups. >:(
I didn't pay attention to the points, but it seems like now it takes a day or two for them to be available if I remember right.

For those that SB Shop Local, new promo for this weekend:

Starting today and running through Sunday you can earn up to a 300 SB Bonus when you use SB Local.

• First Time SB Local Members earn 300 SB Bonus when you earn 50 SB or more from SB Local
  • Repeat SB Local Members earn a 100 SB Bonus when you earn 50 SB or more from SB Local
  • In order to eligible for the bonus you must make your purchase between 12am PT on Friday 10/20/2017 and 11:59pm PT on Sunday 10/22/2017.
Supposed to credit by 5pm PT on Tuesday, October 24th.

I'm still a little salty on this after they goofed up the Memorial day promo. I shopped at restaurant on Sat to get the 200 or 300 SB bonus, it posted to my card within the deadline, but SB didn't pick it up and credit it until the following Thurs so I didn't get the bonus.

Also, it's supposed to be in honor of adding the new stores to the program, but they didn't mention Sam's club, just the World Market and Forever 21. Actually, now that I look at the list, Sam's isn't showing up any more. Did they remove it just as fast as they added it?

Oh wow, just noticed, another Swago next week. Shop Swago
"That’s a 300 SB Bonus for completing your Board and another 100 SB Bonus for your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase of $50 or more!"

It runs Mon - Fri, but it seems like all you have to do is visit stores so would it really take you 5 days to complete that? I don't recall if there's been an all shop one since I started... the swago's are starting to blend together :)

I'm hoping it's not required a $50 purchase for the square, just get a bonus if you do. I've only got about $25 to redeem so far so that's all I'm willing to spend on a gift card.

Hmm wonder how did they credit it to the wrong account? That Doesn't make sense. Plus I'd be afraid I'd call unwanted attention to my account I guess I'm wondering how they gave it to his account but your email was used. I'd think they'd wonder what your email was doing attached to his account.

I would totally just leave it. They close accounts for really dumb reasons and this would be a red flag. I agree with you. Minniekins.

Is anyone else having issues with the swagbucks page today. It won't load right in chrome or IE. It does in firefox, but I can't do anything on the top tab.

Is anyone else having issues with the swagbucks page today. It won't load right in chrome or IE. It does in firefox, but I can't do anything on the top tab.

Yeah, the top bar is screwed up in Edge the last 2 days. After the latest Firefox update, the homepage offer squares don't display right for me. The text in the bottom is missing. I hadn't checked Chrome but I kinda figured it'd be the same as Edge. So I don't have a single browser that 100% correct.... I wanna be their QA team, better gig than being a weather person :)

Hmmm.... I was on the 2nd place team, definitely contributed more than 600 points (I hit that a day or 2 ago) and still no swag up.

ETA: Sorry I didn't see your other response. I guess I'll check SB tomorrow.

They updated the blog post with the swag up info:
"Swag Ups for qualifying members will be made available on Monday, October 23rd by 5pm PT and will expire on Friday, November 10th at 11:59pm PT. "

Also, it's supposed to be in honor of adding the new stores to the program, but they didn't mention Sam's club, just the World Market and Forever 21. Actually, now that I look at the list, Sam's isn't showing up any more. Did they remove it just as fast as they added it?

Looks like it is indeed gone. Figures cause it is the only place locally that I would even possibly shop at.

I'm lost on the split-screen ncraves. Do I do two ayce ncraves? Or one ayce and another (like the tv one)? And my screen isn't actually splitting. Is it supposed to? I don't want to do anything that gets my account suspended so I'm a nervous Nelly:)

I'm lost on the split-screen ncraves. Do I do two ayce ncraves? Or one ayce and another (like the tv one)? And my screen isn't actually splitting. Is it supposed to? I don't want to do anything that gets my account suspended so I'm a nervous Nelly:)

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong (please!), but I'm not sure we know for sure yet. However, I read it with the key words being "other type", as in something other than one with the split screen icon. After I cashed out next, I was going to try the AYCE with the TV one, that way it was two different types. (it seems the most defensible position if I got banned :) )

I also kinda figured with the split screen is that since it opens a new window you could do the split screen yourself. On windows you would just snap that window to the side and then snap the other window to the other side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter