Those using swagbucks ???

Got excited to see a 1500sb survey, I made sure get a double survey Swagup, entered the survey, first page says it's a delayed payout of 4-6 weeks, you won't get a 'complete' notification at the end (so no proof that you finished it) and the kicker... they want a clear copy of your Health Insurance ID card with all information visible! Yeah that doesn't sound like a scam at all.

They could have a legit reason for it, but didn't do any kind of job of explaining why they're not identify thieves and what could they possibly need that info for to validate a survey.

Also, in the Inbox you may have a message for "Earn a quick 5sb". It's a short survey about the recent Rayovac offer. Asked me if I completed it and what types of batteries I usually buy. It really was quick, like minute or less for me, but the fine print says it'll take up to 14 days to credit. And it hasn't credited instantly so it's a quick earn, slow credit :)

I'm really worried about what January will look like too. Fortunately I will have enough shop credits this month to get my discounted SB the beginning of the month, but who knows what the rest of the month will look like.

I have a 7 SB (with pic of a blue car), and an 8 SB (with pic of front end of a black car), ncrave. Have had the 7 for maybe 10 days, tho DD27 didn't have it at all until two days ago. When that finally showed up for her, the 8 SB one showed up for both of us the same day. They are nice but you have to click each page, 10 pages, about 35 secs each. Some watch are still up at 3-6 SB. Hopefully they will start adding some more higher SB ncrave soon!

Last edited:

I know many have problems with their apps but mine have always ran fine until yesterday evening. Any that I try it will run through and ad and a video and then I get a purple circle that just spins and spins. Is this what happens to those that it isn't working for or is it something else? Not sure I want to uninstall and reinstall if it won't help and it'll resolve itself. In the meantime I keep hitting the back arrow and restarting which works but is a pain and can't be done if I'm at work.

Just to clarify, if I purchase a MyGiftsCard gift card today, it'll show up as credited in the Swago square immediately, correct? I've never bought through them before, but am willing to purchase through them now. I have no immediate need for the gift card, I just want to make sure I'm going to get that the Swago credit!

Anyone do the beard oil offer through Amazon?? My dh did it on his account but I didn’t think about the fact that the amazon account was mine. Think that will matter? He screen shot the receipt and emailed it and didn’t include the part where my name is showing. He doesn’t have an amazon account and it just automatically logged into to mine

i thought it was too much work. passed on the offer.

Got excited to see a 1500sb survey, I made sure get a double survey Swagup, entered the survey, first page says it's a delayed payout of 4-6 weeks, you won't get a 'complete' notification at the end (so no proof that you finished it) and the kicker... they want a clear copy of your Health Insurance ID card with all information visible! Yeah that doesn't sound like a scam at all.

i got that one. found an old insurance card and submitted it. no SBs yet...

Just to clarify, if I purchase a MyGiftsCard gift card today, it'll show up as credited in the Swago square immediately, correct? I've never bought through them before, but am willing to purchase through them now. I have no immediate need for the gift card, I just want to make sure I'm going to get that the Swago credit!

It shows up once it is delivered, which is usually pretty quick - a few hours.

I know many have problems with their apps but mine have always ran fine until yesterday evening. Any that I try it will run through and ad and a video and then I get a purple circle that just spins and spins. Is this what happens to those that it isn't working for or is it something else? Not sure I want to uninstall and reinstall if it won't help and it'll resolve itself. In the meantime I keep hitting the back arrow and restarting which works but is a pain and can't be done if I'm at work.
Both SBTV and Entertainow have been jamming up like this for me since yesterday afternoon/evening. They will not advanced no matter what I try. It's really irritating me because I run them all day & night on my phone when I'm not using it for something else and DS runs the same way while he's at school on an old phone we have. I can't remember ever having this issue before that wasn't fixed by updating the app. I even checked and there are no updates for either one.

Both SBTV and Entertainow have been jamming up like this for me since yesterday afternoon/evening. They will not advanced no matter what I try. It's really irritating me because I run them all day & night on my phone when I'm not using it for something else and DS runs the same way while he's at school on an old phone we have. I can't remember ever having this issue before that wasn't fixed by updating the app. I even checked and there are no updates for either one.
The apps are a complete disaster. It almost seems like they are phasing them out. When I started 2.5 years ago I easily made 100 sb/day running them. Now I make 10. I only have one app that runs and that's been the case for about six months.

Anyone do the beard oil offer through Amazon?? My dh did it on his account but I didn’t think about the fact that the amazon account was mine. Think that will matter? He screen shot the receipt and emailed it and didn’t include the part where my name is showing. He doesn’t have an amazon account and it just automatically logged into to mine

I decided to try it on DH's swagbucks account. The amazon account is under my name. I sent in the email with the receipt and got a confirmation email back saying to wait 60 days from 12/31/17 until it will credit. I hope it does because it is a $10 money maker, plus DH gets some beard oil to boot.

Team Challenge next week!

The Santa’s Lil Helpers Team Challenge begins Monday, December 11th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, December 15th at 12PM PT/ 3PM ET.

Only 2 teams this time so 100sb rebate for first and 50sb rebate for 2nd. And again, for the not faint of heart, since it overlaps with the Swago board if you choose to get your gift card for the center square in the overlap window you'll also get 60 pts for your team.

I'll just be happy if I can get my stupid 2nd daily goal square to activate. I made my 2nd goal again today and again nothing. They must have a bug in their code that doesn't recognize it under this condition. I submitted another screenshot to the ticket but I suspect they will conveniently not have an answer until after it's time to submit it. I don't need it for my pattern, but darn it I want those 20 spins, I earned them (twice now...)

Oh, if you haven't noticed yet, the coupon prints are back. 100 per day! I have never had prints credit from Friday so I'll be holding off until tomorrow morning. (no idea why, i'll get thurs and Saturday, no Fridays) The inbox is showing the offer for 6 days at least so it might be an easy goal week next week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!