Those using swagbucks ???

Both SBTV and Entertainow have been jamming up like this for me since yesterday afternoon/evening. They will not advanced no matter what I try. It's really irritating me because I run them all day & night on my phone when I'm not using it for something else and DS runs the same way while he's at school on an old phone we have. I can't remember ever having this issue before that wasn't fixed by updating the app. I even checked and there are no updates for either one.

That's funny because I downloaded Lifestylz and Entertainow on my personal phone (iPhone 6s) today for the Swago board and had no issues with either of them. I run SBTV on an old iPhone 4 I have and it has actually been running smoothly lately, but none of the other apps will run on it at all.

I agree, they are not maintaining the apps like they used to. Like Havanese said, I can remember making upwards of 100 SB from SBTV daily. Back when it used to be 3 or 4 videos for credit and could run for hours without interruption.

Trying to some of my Spin & Win spins and the page just constantly refreshes. Is this happening to anyone else? So annoying!

Trying to some of my Spin & Win spins and the page just constantly refreshes. Is this happening to anyone else? So annoying!

It did for me once, but the spins were actually completing I just didn't know what I was getting. I checked the activity sheet which verified I got like a 1 or 2 sb wins. I forget what I did to make it stop, can't remember if I switched browsers or cleared cache or something. For me it was a temporary glitch.

The 22sb collector bill is out and about today. I saw several posts on Facebook about it so I switched back over to Firefox where I have SB search as the default and after a couple searches I scored it too. I switched to the other tab and did 2 spins on the wheel to get a double search win and then claimed that sucker :)

The 22sb collector bill is out and about today. I saw several posts on Facebook about it so I switched back over to Firefox where I have SB search as the default and after a couple searches I scored it too. I switched to the other tab and did 2 spins on the wheel to get a double search win and then claimed that sucker :)

I just got it!

IMVU surprisingly just credited.
I'm shocked, i thought i would have to go to war to get my SBs.
I'm glad you posted this, because I'd forgotten about it! Credited on my account and DH's, marked 1st and 2nd goal squares on SWAGO, and my referral earning square. I haven't had much time to swag this week. Also good since I'd forgotten because I decided to stretch myself and get one more discounted Target gc last weekend, and needed to make up $80 for that overspending. Woo! lol

It did for me once, but the spins were actually completing I just didn't know what I was getting. I checked the activity sheet which verified I got like a 1 or 2 sb wins. I forget what I did to make it stop, can't remember if I switched browsers or cleared cache or something. For me it was a temporary glitch.

Thanks for posting! I cleared my cache & browser history and it works now. Not sure if that's what did it or it was just a weird thing!

are y'all actually printing 100 coupons or just sending it to a turned off printer?

Both. I print the ones I want and then go back for round two and grab the rest and send them to "print" in the land of offline. It'll pick up multiple print orders up to the max per day. When I was running out of toner I had to do multiples just to print the ones I wanted. I could get a couple sheets out then I had to shake the cartridge and print a few more :laughing: Worked then so I tried out the offline printer and still worked.

I use the option ‘Print as PDF’

I assume you can do that with the new process that doesn't need the old print driver? I've got the last print driver installed and still just use that because they won't take my Google voice number, and with the print driver if I try anything that isn't a physical printer it gives an error. Hubby, however, had gotten a new computer after they did away with the driver so maybe he can do the print to pdf. That would be helpful as he could do it all in one print job and then I can just print the pages I actually want at my leisure.

I assume you can do that with the new process that doesn't need the old print driver? I've got the last print driver installed and still just use that because they won't take my Google voice number, and with the print driver if I try anything that isn't a physical printer it gives an error. Hubby, however, had gotten a new computer after they did away with the driver so maybe he can do the print to pdf. That would be helpful as he could do it all in one print job and then I can just print the pages I actually want at my leisure.

I’m honestly not sure. I just saw the suggestion here on DISboards but I’m not sure about details. Maybe someone else can answer.

Last night for collector's bills, just scored my last one! Was so excited to see it I claimed it without spinning the wheel for a double search win first :headache: And of course as the rare exception, the Collector's Bill bonus does actually counts towards your daily meter when I had another shop credit today and earned my 2nd goal already. But points are points, I just like it better when they line up to make my life easier. Last thing is to submit my Swago board tomorrow morning which should get me my first goal so I don't have to feel obligated to swag at night if I get stuck at work. (but it's team challenge so if I don't get stuck i'll probably still swag a bit... for the team!)

Someone posted in another group a whole list of codes that are giving 80 sb for each one you enter. I did one and then someone posted this might cause your account to be deactivated!!! Anyone ever see something like this happen before???? They said they are codes for people opening new account.

Someone posted in another group a whole list of codes that are giving 80 sb for each one you enter. I did one and then someone posted this might cause your account to be deactivated!!! Anyone ever see something like this happen before???? They said they are codes for people opening new account.

Ugh, I hope not. I did them all...

Ugh, I hope not. I did them all...
I’m not sure if you really would be deactivated or not. I was really tempted to do them but when I read the rest of the comments I got nervous. I would think sb would just take them back. Had I not continued reading I wouldn’t have known what they were.

I’m not sure if you really would be deactivated or not. I was really tempted to do them but when I read the rest of the comments I got nervous. I would think sb would just take them back. Had I not continued reading I wouldn’t have known what they were.

I actually just saw a post in the swagbucks sub on reddit about this. I'd imagine they would just take the SBs back as well, but I'm still hesitant to do the codes just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!