Those using swagbucks ???

Once you earn spins with another square all those spins will show up. Been like that for me the last few boards, but as soon as I earn a new spin the total is correct.

I've earned a few boards and the spins are still wrong. Hmmm.... is this something I can put a ticket in for?

I've earned a few boards and the spins are still wrong. Hmmm.... is this something I can put a ticket in for?

You can try. I haven't had any luck with Swago tickets :rolleyes:
Is it just the Spins on the board not adding up correctly or the spin count on the Wheel page as well? I seem to recall something posted about the spins not showing correctly on the board but when you go to the wheel it was correct there... and that's the page that matters.
Some times they are delayed too. I went a day or two during one of the swagos where a couple seemed to be missing but so far I've been lucky and eventually everything adds up before the end.

Can someone explain exactly how this works? I also have 55 birthday swag ups that expire mid March.

They only give one rebate per gift card redemption and they'll be applied by the order of expiration. So when you redeem for your next gift card, since the team challenge one expires before your birthday one you'll get that rebate first. Then the next time you redeem for a gift card your birthday one would be applied to that order.

You could try but the way they can be about tickets Swago spins is one of the last things I would submit one for. Especially when most often the spin wins contest entries .I'd rather stay off their radar so I submit for stuff that is guaranteed sbs like surveys or offers.

I gave up on a shop local ticket .They never even responded to the replies I sent in. Would have been an ok amount to get too. Oh well.

You can try. I haven't had any luck with Swago tickets :rolleyes:
Is it just the Spins on the board not adding up correctly or the spin count on the Wheel page as well? I seem to recall something posted about the spins not showing correctly on the board but when you go to the wheel it was correct there... and that's the page that matters.
Some times they are delayed too. I went a day or two during one of the swagos where a couple seemed to be missing but so far I've been lucky and eventually everything adds up before the end.

You could try but the way they can be about tickets Swago spins is one of the last things I would submit one for. Especially when most often the spin wins contest entries .I'd rather stay off their radar so I submit for stuff that is guaranteed sbs like surveys or offers.

I gave up on a shop local ticket .They never even responded to the replies I sent in. Would have been an ok amount to get too. Oh well.

I guess I won't worry about it. The spins are incorrect on both pages. I agree, not a big deal in the grand scheme, but just another SB annoyance.
Oh well!

Second swag code today: Swag Code Alert! Enter GSN0ffer in the Swag Code box until 5PM PT/8PM ET to earn 2SB

It's a zero and not a capital O in the code, if you weren't going to copy/paste. Now I don't have to wait until the weekend to get that square!

Just updating myself for when I search for the answers later:

Can someone sanity check me here on the Hotels.com GC deal?

So I buy 2 x$50 GC, get 2000sb
Hubby buys 2 x$50 GC, get 2000sb

I combine all 4 gift cards on the Hotels .com gift card page and then apply that to our 3 night booking using the SB rebate code which should net $20 after the stay.

I found a hotel i'd be willing to book through the site. I make the booking through SB and get 10sb per $ (because I'm not a rewards member) using the GC's and credit for the balance.

I'm thinking we get up to $60 off the booking and about $40 worth of SB's after the stay posts if it's counted on the total pd to hotels .com (regardless of GC or CC payment). Is this correct, am I overlooking something?

Totally worked this way. We bought the GC's got the $40 off the top, combined them all into one on the website with no problems. Booked the hotel through hubby's SB account, so we got the $40 worth of SB's plus $4 on my account as referral bonus. Submitted the rebate form and was just notified today that the refund of $20 has processed. All total a savings of $104 on our pre-cruise hotel stay. (which was only a little over budget to begin with so with the savings we came in well under!)

Argh, for anyone that booked Hotels .com last year with the REBATES17 promo code, do you have the rebate form or where I can find it? I printed it out when I booked our pre-cruise hotel for me to submit when we got back but I absolutely cannot find it. (i'm quite perplexed because I put it in a special place so I wouldn't lose it and yet, lost. ) When I go to the rebate link the REBATES18 form is there now and I'm afraid to use it even though it's got all the same terms, just the new dates. Anyone have luck using the new form with an old code?

Yes! Called up customer service, they said to just use the new form. I filled it out, submitted a copy of the reservation confirmation that showed it was eligible and mailed it out about a week ago. Easy peasy.

Just received this email...I can't believe it. They are acting as if I send tickets in left and right. I've only sent in 2 this past year. I will now think twice before doing any deal with them

View attachment 303462

That's terrible. I can see them doing it if every offer you try doesn't credit as that would mean there's something on your side blocking it. But if you've only had a couple of problems here and there this is extreme and uncalled for. Probably not much you can do about it, though, maybe they'll forget in a year or two?

YIKES!!!! This really makes me nervous! I've had to submit several tickets, probably one every three or four weeks??? But it's always for something legitimate! I just submitted one for missing SHOP credit, but hat makes me nervous!

Paypal is taking much longer these days. It used to be one business day. Now it's 4-5 for me I believe.

Yep. This started happening between the one I ordered 1/30 and the one I ordered 2/4. Before that it was next business day.

Been wondering about that today. I had been receiving it in the afternoon next business day but didn't get it yet from my order yesterday. But I haven't done PayPal since around 1/15. I bought my gift card last week during the team challenge in anticipation of cashing out to PayPal after the rebate so while it's not breaking me, having spent actual money on a "free" gift card is giving a little mental anxiety while I wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter