Those using swagbucks ???

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!

That's terrible. I can see them doing it if every offer you try doesn't credit as that would mean there's something on your side blocking it. But if you've only had a couple of problems here and there this is extreme and uncalled for. Probably not much you can do about it, though, maybe they'll forget in a year or two?

YIKES!!!! This really makes me nervous! I've had to submit several tickets, probably one every three or four weeks??? But it's always for something legitimate! I just submitted one for missing SHOP credit, but hat makes me nervous!

Funny part is, I've had my account for over 5 years. you would think it would show them that i barley send in tickets. I have a back up account I can start using if this continues.

Having a cruddy day with the swagbucks, pulling teeth and still have many more to go to hit daily goal. But I tried out a couple of the nCraves that don't autorun to see if there was anything good.
here's my ranking of what I tried best to worst:

lifestyle, 30-40s ,5 vids , 3sb
pizza bottle, 40 s, 6 vids, 1sb
interesting videos, 40-48 s,10 vids, 1sb
outdoor activities, 30 s, 10 vids, 2sb ( have to keep mouse on page and like/dislike after each one - never finished it flaked in the middle and wouldn't start the countdown)

Having a cruddy day with the swagbucks, pulling teeth and still have many more to go to hit daily goal. But I tried out a couple of the nCraves that don't autorun to see if there was anything good.
here's my ranking of what I tried best to worst:

lifestyle, 30-40s ,5 vids , 3sb
pizza bottle, 40 s, 6 vids, 1sb
interesting videos, 40-48 s,10 vids, 1sb
outdoor activities, 30 s, 10 vids, 2sb ( have to keep mouse on page and like/dislike after each one - never finished it flaked in the middle and wouldn't start the countdown)

It drives me crazy that the nCraves no longer autorun. And all the watch videos haven't been working recently either.

It drives me crazy that the nCraves no longer autorun. And all the watch videos haven't been working recently either.
Hmm we find many ncrave auto run, these days. Not quite as many as last year with 4,5,6 SB even, with decent running times, but better than earlier in January. It's bit good but getting by. These days I still pretty much get most of my SB from ncrave. I choose the 3 and 4 SB, 2 SB occasionally. I'm still making my daily goals , not always by a lot, getting about 125 SB , maybe 250 on a real good day. Just a lot more work and clicking. I really really miss the AYCE, always ran it, and when you could run it along with another ncrave I always did that, which you coujd do the last couple months 2017.
Currently, Watch videos are running extremely well for me, never better really, (really like when they up the SB to 4-6), and usually move on their own to another set. I basically choose the 3 SB ones when I choose, trying to choose ones approx 20 min or less and then click thru as the check mark shows up.
Sometimes LTG is pretty helpful.

So not making a great amount of SB these days but making my daily goals, just getting thru till things pick up again! Other swaggers say it always picks up eventually!
I Wonder if everyone's ncrave are really that different than the next guy. I know sometimes my DD27 does not have everyone I have.

Hey everyone... I'm trying to redeem my SB for a virtual mastercard or visa, but I can't seem to find these anymore! Are they just 'out of stock' or does anyone know if SB isn't carrying them anymore?

Hey everyone... I'm trying to redeem my SB for a virtual mastercard or visa, but I can't seem to find these anymore! Are they just 'out of stock' or does anyone know if SB isn't carrying them anymore?

They do not carry the Visa anymore. No one knows if the MC is "out of stock" or if they have stopped carrying it. A bunch of us cashed our for MC last week, only to have our SB refunded and told they were having a "issue with our vendors". Personally I believe MC are gone for good too, but who really knows.

They do not carry the Visa anymore. No one knows if the MC is "out of stock" or if they have stopped carrying it. A bunch of us cashed our for MC last week, only to have our SB refunded and told they were having a "issue with our vendors". Personally I believe MC are gone for good too, but who really knows.

Good to know, thank you!

Hmm we find many ncrave auto run, these days. Not quite as many as last year with 4,5,6 SB even, with decent running times, but better than earlier in January. It's bit good but getting by. These days I still pretty much get most of my SB from ncrave. I choose the 3 and 4 SB, 2 SB occasionally. I'm still making my daily goals , not always by a lot, getting about 125 SB , maybe 250 on a real good day. Just a lot more work and clicking. I really really miss the AYCE, always ran it, and when you could run it along with another ncrave I always did that, which you coujd do the last couple months 2017.
Currently, Watch videos are running extremely well for me, never better really, (really like when they up the SB to 4-6), and usually move on their own to another set. I basically choose the 3 SB ones when I choose, trying to choose ones approx 20 min or less and then click thru as the check mark shows up.
Sometimes LTG is pretty helpful.

So not making a great amount of SB these days but making my daily goals, just getting thru till things pick up again! Other swaggers say it always picks up eventually!
I Wonder if everyone's ncrave are really that different than the next guy. I know sometimes my DD27 does not have everyone I have.

It goes back and forth currently nothing runs on auto for me. Watch was being great and then all of a sudden started saying that it can't be played on this device, which I know isn't true. Hopefully it comes back soon. It's been going in and out for me. So a lot of baby sitting for me.

I've played 2 SwagIQ games. I joined the first one late, so I wasn't in the running for the big bucks but earned 3SB. Yesterday, I earned 9SB. The game takes about 15 min to play. Monday's game the winners earned almost $17 each, yesterday they only earned about $4.

Thanks for the responses! I really like trivia, so maybe I'll give it a try this afternoon and delete it if it's not worth the time. I thought it would be something you could do when you wanted rather than a set time of day each day.

I've played 2 SwagIQ games. I joined the first one late, so I wasn't in the running for the big bucks but earned 3SB. Yesterday, I earned 9SB. The game takes about 15 min to play. Monday's game the winners earned almost $17 each, yesterday they only earned about $4.

I wish it was like trivia crack and you could do it within x hours instead of at a set time, that makes it tricky. I'll still try it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter