Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone come across any deals for the in store deals? Considering getting a Bueno candy bar because my kids like them. They are 98 cents according to the Walmart app, then get 50sb back. Then I can cash out my SWAGO board for 75 sb instead of 35sb, so essentially 90sb back, and 15 spins instead of 7. Seems like my best bet at this point.

I kinda get it but I'm disappointed in how easy they made the games today. I made more off the swagcodes they gave in the game than I did actually winning 3 of them. I didn't get notified for one of them until it was half over. But it was less than a dollar for all 4 games since I did get some for the half game. But to advertise a big $12k game and then so many won it was 46 cents a piece is kinda lame and not worth the hype.

Thanks for sharing! I'm with you guys though. This whole week has been overhyped as far as I'm concerned. I appreciate the codes today, for sure but all that talk about the big SWAGO board and the big sb live game. Overrated, imo.

Even though it was super easy, it was nice winning 46sb all my wins lately have been 21.
Do you ever wonder how people miss some of these? Some it was 100s who answered something dumb like who went up the hill to fetch a pail of water? Who doesnt know that? My 9 year old got all of them right.

Yeah I really wish it wasn’t so time consuming to earn so little. I really need to find other ways to make some extra cash that isn’t so draining.

If you had 2450 SB and always cash in for Visa GC, would you cash in now for 2450 or wait until Sunday when it will be 2100?

Trying to decide if I should cash in now and then still get a discounted one next month anyway since I usually get 2-3 GCs a month.

If you had 2450 SB and always cash in for Visa GC, would you cash in now for 2450 or wait until Sunday when it will be 2100?

Trying to decide if I should cash in now and then still get a discounted one next month anyway since I usually get 2-3 GCs a month.
I get two or three a month also, if you do it today it will go on your swago:)

I was ready to buy a gc for the swago board since I knew it'd have a big payout but I wasn't expecting them to make us pay 100 bucks for it. Seems kinda crappy. Also not sure I need that many/much of anything.

I get two or three a month also, if you do it today it will go on your swago:)
Thanks. Not working on the current Swago. Might get it before Sunday anyway. Will get a discounted one next month anyway.

If you are cashing in three or four times a month, I'd say it is six of one, half dozen of the other since the first one of the month is always discounted! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts