Those who have already booked w/free dining??

WAHMto5

DIS Veteran
For those who have already booked their trips for the free dining, are you finding it hard to get ADR's for that time period??

Is Sept. 30th the LAST day that you can get the free dining, even if it is in the middle of your booked stay?

Thanks a bunch!

I am not booked on the package, so I can't help with the first part of your question.

However, as long as you are checking-in on or before September 30th, you will have the free dining for the entire length of your package. :sunny:

We'll be checking in on August 13, the first day of the free dining plan. I got every single ADR I wanted to the EXACT time with the exception of 5 minutes later at LTT. This was the first trip I've ever booked where EVERYTHING was available at the time I wanted. I'm still in shock at how easy it was to get ressie's.

I am going on 9-29-06 and just made all of my ADR. I got eveything that I wanted, but not necessarily the exact times. I am just happy that I knew I was going to WDW before the free dining came out. I was already planning where I was going to eat!!

I booked 9/30 for 6 nights through 10/6 and got free dining the whole time :thumbsup2

We are going 8/23-8/29. I called this morning and got every ADR and time I wanted. It appears to be pretty wide open right now but I wouldn't count on it for too much longer, especially once the free dining opens to the general public.

Joanne

We're going Sept 23-30. Called last pm and got all of my ADRs at the EXACT time I wanted. And we need a table for 5 which can be hard to get sometimes, and I had no trouble at all.

September 30 is the last day your vacation can start....if you arrive at Disney on Sept 30...you have free dining the entire length of your stay (up to 10 days).

If you are planning on free dinning I would make the adrs as soon as possible, preferebley before the offer goes public, you can always change the adrs.

I booked the free dining offer yesterday for a short Mother/Daughter trip - August 17-20. I just booked our dining this morning and got everything I wanted at the times I wanted. :sunny: But as others stated I believe that will be more difficult once the offer is opened on 4/4 to everyone. Good luck!

I got every single ADR I wanted, but it's going to fill up FAST.

We even got CRT... I ended up cancelling due to it being two credits now... not worth it with a 9 yr dd, and two young boys.

Good luck!

Berta

Thanks so much....called this morning and got my reservations at AKL and all my ADRs at all the times and places I wanted!! I knew that Visa would come in handy one day:)

I called Saturday and get everything I wanted and for the times I wanted them. I still have 2 more ADR to go. I am waiting for the Toy Story breakfast to come out and then dinner the first night. I don't know what I want yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter