Thought on Transportation

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
I can’t remember if I heard it during the Orange County meeting this morning or read it on Disney, but somewhere it was mentioned that transportation options would be limited or reduced. I can understand that transportation like buses can make Social Distancing more difficult, but I also would hate to have to wait longer for a bus. (Especially in the heat in a mask)

To help promote this maybe Disney could consider waiving the daily parking fee at resorts during this time to encourage some to use car rentals.

I would consider a car rental from MCO over having to wait an even longer time for a bus.

Just a thought...

I can’t remember if I heard it during the Orange County meeting this morning or read it on Disney, but somewhere it was mentioned that transportation options would be limited or reduced. I can understand that transportation like buses can make Social Distancing more difficult, but I also would hate to have to wait longer for a bus. (Especially in the heat in a mask)

To help promote this maybe Disney could consider waiving the daily parking fee at resorts during this time to encourage some to use car rentals.

I would consider a car rental from MCO over having to wait an even longer time for a bus.

Just a thought...
I’m hoping they consider waiving the nightly parking fee, seems to me it would be in their best interest under the circumstances, fingers crossed!

Yes, even taking the bus to Disney Springs for dinner might be a chore.

I'm lucky that I drive. When I go in September, I will likely drive for everything except for Magic Kingdom. I don't think I can afford a Monorail resort, but I might be able to do Wilderness Lodge.

I have a rental car booked for my trip at the end of September. I can only imagine Disney transportation will be a bit crazy.

It would be great if they waived parking fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter