Thoughts on Sandcastle Club?

Mandy825

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are thinking about putting our girls (ages 5 and 3.5) in the sandcastle club for one night of our trip so we can do more of the adult rides. For those of you that have used it, how was it? What activities are there for the kids to do while they are there? Thanks!

My DS9 has been there several times and loves it! They have a combination of structured and unstructured activities (science experiments, cooking, movie watching, board games, etc.). They usually have a theme each night (my DS9 has been there during pirate night) and a visit with a character. They will also serve the children dinner (you get to pick from a menu when you drop them off) and a snack. Lilo's Playhouse at the Poly is really fun as well.

My DS9 has been there several times and loves it! They have a combination of structured and unstructured activities (science experiments, cooking, movie watching, board games, etc.). They usually have a theme each night (my DS9 has been there during pirate night) and a visit with a character. They will also serve the children dinner (you get to pick from a menu when you drop them off) and a snack. Lilo's Playhouse at the Poly is really fun as well.
Thank you for sharing! Makes me feel better!

Our kids LOVED it last summer, when we came to pick them up at 10pm, they asked to stay longer--so we went for a late swim and got them an hour later. I just posted because we are doing the Poly this summer and I want advice if the one there is as good. We did it years ago, but the kids were little and its before they did updates. I give a huge thumbs up for Sandcastle though!

Our kids LOVED it last summer, when we came to pick them up at 10pm, they asked to stay longer--so we went for a late swim and got them an hour later. I just posted because we are doing the Poly this summer and I want advice if the one there is as good. We did it years ago, but the kids were little and its before they did updates. I give a huge thumbs up for Sandcastle though!
I posted this under the resorts tab also and a few responses were that sandcastle club and Lilo's (at the Poly) were very similar so that's good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!