Three days...which park would you choose twice?

Having just spent 2 days at Disneyland, with park hoppers at about 50% in each park. I'd prefer to have more time in Disneyland....and we were there during a party which allowed us near walking on attraction lines. I feel like we missed a bit in Disneyland despite what is closed at the moment.

I would also reconsider whether hoppers are possible - it is just so worthwhile at DLR (unlike WDW).
Totally agree on park hoppers at DLR! The last time we went we did 1.5 days in each park. It's so much easier to park hop when all you do is walk across the plaza and don't have to wait for buses.

With Maxpass, the park hopper becomes that much more useful. I feel like you have to get the prime fastpass for DCA first thing in the morning, then use it for Disneyland in the afternoon.

I could easily find enough things in DCA to fill 2 full days. But in answer to your question in your situation would choose DL.

I agree - I can spend a lot of time in Carsland alone, but I would say DL, especially with its nighttime entertainment. Look at a crowd calendar and pick the slowest day at DCA and go there; then spend the other two at DL.

There's also a lot of wisdom in the idea of trying both and seeing which one deserves your third day :) Have fun!

Last, if you can swing it, you will find yourself using parkhoppers much more at DLR than you do at WDW. I've gone back and forth to both parks many times in the same day to hit shows, parades, lower times, etc. Might be worth giving up a souvenir or sit-down meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter