Thrifty Couple Celebrity Edge Review Jan 27th to Feb 3

I have seen several blogs and posts on Facebook groups with photos and reviews of the kids clubs on the Edge. There are groups on Facebook just for the Edge, and I’ve seen people post scans of the daily kids activities on them. We’ll be on the Edge with our 7 year old in a few weeks!

Here is one blog about the kids clubs on the Edge. I’ve seen others, I just don’t remember what they’re called.
https://travelbabbo.com/celebrity-edge-review/

Oh wow, thanks. We almost booked this ship a year ago for 2019 spring break but couldn't find anything about the kids clubs so chickened out.

Oh wow, thanks. We almost booked this ship a year ago for 2019 spring break but couldn't find anything about the kids clubs so chickened out.

We booked it the day they opened for bookings, figuring the prices would just go up. And they have! We figured we’d just cancel if it didn’t look like it would work out for us. We did the Celebrity Reflection two years ago, and had a great time. Our 7 year old isn’t into the really active stuff anyway, so the low key activities were perfect for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter