Thunder Falls and Comic Strip Cafe

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
Have you eaten at either or both of these places? Can you give me your comments of one or both?

Thanks a bunch!

I've eaten at both. Thunder Falls is a personal favorite, their chicken is great. They give nice big meals here, nothing spared. On the other hand, I dislike Comic Book Cafe. The food here is done in small portions and never seems to be fresh. Thunder Falls is the way to go.

Thunder Falls is the better of the two (great rib/chicken combo platter), and Comic Strip is a better light snack place for us. Did get fresh chicken fingers and fish fillets the couple times we ate there. Were in & out quick also.
We try to hit these places when they first open up at 11 AM too. Beat the crowds and everything is usually at its' freshest.
Jim

The first time I ate at Thunder Falls I got a ton of food, and it was served on a real place with real utensils!! No paper plate or plastic knife and fork. Then when I went in March of 2001, I had lunch their again, this time paper plates and plastic utensils, I figured it was easier to the cleaning crew as it was busy spring break time and all. But the food is always good and you get huge portions. Does anyone know if they only use the real plates and stuff during slower times? Or if they have discontinued that all together.....

My kids like the cheese pizza at the comic strip, but I tried the chinese one time and I was very disappointed, I tried something else on another occassion, I don't remember what it was but I do remember I did not like it-
worm.gif

For a quick bite we like the Burger Digs, and of course everyone's favorite for a gourmet delight is Mythos. Just keep in mind that to enjoy Mythos fully you really need to kick back and savor the experience. If you are in a rush save this treat for another day!
cheers.gif
1drink.gif
eatchicken.gif

Thunder Falls has been closed for the past few months. The Enchanted Oak right across from Dragons has the same menu and is just as good imho...

Thunder falls is now open as well as Confisco's.

both are being managed by former MYTHOS managers so look for good things in the future from both of these places. :smooth:

Originally posted by Judge Doom
Thunder Falls has been closed for the past few months. The Enchanted Oak right across from Dragons has the same menu and is just as good imho...

This is not true... Enchanted Oak does not have the tasty rotissere chicken!

Originally posted by rocketman23

This is not true... Enchanted Oak does not have the tasty rotissere chicken!

oh yeah...it's BBQ Chicken...

I knew Confisco's was open I haven't been in the Jurassic part of the park recently...My bad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter